Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (27419 Views)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by BoneTackle: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
CSTRR:
This guy will wreck his own campaign by himself.

He is the only one preaching tolerance.

His opponents don't.

Neither Buhari or tinubu fans know what tolerance means.
Buhari did not preach tolerance in 2015.

And they are ready to bulldoze their way if they could.
They are quiet now because they can't contain the Peter obi fans or the narrative or they would have taken over everywhere threatening us to vote for APC.

Nigerians only respect force.

He needs to shut up.
Don't mind him. At this point, he is a FOOL. I wonder who is advising him. He truly needs to SHUT UP!
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by saintruky(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oga Obi u too dey appeal....

U don hear buhari appeal ever on d many killings n kidnappings? Instead of am to appeal, he go enter plane jet out make Nigerians kill themselves...
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by zionstaar75: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
onumadu:
Good, but you better pick a good attack dog for your VP else you will learn that in politics, sometimes you need to attack.

How do you think Jonathan lost to a verifiable failure like Buhari?

How can we forget how Jonathan's messages of positivity were drowned out by the bitter and vile attacks from Buhari's supporters?
How did Jonathan's "gentle" approach work for him?

Well Jonathan did not win second term, so his strategy FAILED.

Not supporting Vawulence, grin but don't rule it out either. undecided

Just ignore what your Vawulent supporters are doing and focus on your messages.

In politics, it is neither here nor there. cool
I feel sorry for you
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
edungene7:
A lot a leader with a difference when Obi was governor of Anambra all the secondary school senior prefects had is personal phone number and could call him directly on any issues concerning their schools that was how Anambra came from 26 position from waec and Neco to number one go and verify can a commoner access Tinubu they have both been tasted by obi is unique
0/100
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Arysexy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you Mr President in waiting, but we will not allow the Drugnibu Tinubu Fraudnibu urchins rewrite your story with their 30k per month inspired propaganda.

We match them fire for fire

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by OmoEpe(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Obi that repatriated Ibos from Anambra civil service back to their states, could not unite Ibos....making noise about uniting Nigeria.

How does he hope to unite Nigeria?

He caused division between Catholics and Anglicans, of the same Christian faith.

Obi is a divider just like IPOB, they destroy anything their hand touches.

I forbid Obi for Nigeria. The mumu will not even get 1m votes nationally

To see the frickleness of his campaign,just wait for the commencement of Big Brother house, next edition. Most of those trending him on Twitter won't even remember his existence

His house is built on quicksand
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Basher8583: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:

MAY YOUR CHILDRENS BRAIN & HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.

You don't have to type it in bold. Its a big yes.

I will want my children to have the brain of BAT, a first class holder. Who presided over a state other states are understudying.

My children can never be like Peter Obi who:
1. Graduated with a "pass" in Philosophy (as in cheap ass course oh).
2. Is a compulsive liar and has no clue about where to get actual statistic for his claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Masterito(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Just say you don't like him or he is a threat to your candidate.
EgusiShankly:
You are late sir as they are already drenched in hatred for other ethnic groups. Nothing at this point can redeem them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Ijoba85: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ok now , continue in your senseless drama
Blessedassuranc:

and you, bunch of liars and propaganda peddlers
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by ogascomax: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:
The truth of the matter is that this election is between Tinubu & Obi.
Atiku doesn't stand a single chance because his bloc votes have already been divided by Kwankwaso in the north & Peter Obi in the South-South and the South-East.
And there's no way that the West would leave Tinubu & vote for him.
The only way that Atiku can actually stand a chance of winning is if Kwankwaso & Obi decide to collapse their structures & return to P.D.P.
Asides that, Atiku is a non-factor in the next presidential race, & that's the reason he's the least talked about aspirant.
FINALLY VOTE PETER OBI THE BEST AMONGST THE REST.

Although I am voting Obi but some of you your analysis are just so poor. The north has the largest voting population. The North has 3 regions as well as south. Atiku is from North East and you expect him to win there. Tinubu is from south West and you expect him to do better and I am even sure that PDP and labour party will get good numbers of votes in the south west then Tinubu will get from NE and SS and SE. You expect PDP to do better in SS, SE, NC, NW then Tinubu so nobody should be bringing Tinubu in the contest. Next year's election is between two parties. PDP AND LABOUR. This election is like a defending champion that left during the group stage of a football competition.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fira09:

Am not even an IGBO person..... get that into your head GIDIBAN.

Thats their major problem. For them any one not supporting BAT is igbo. Here in naira and same on Facebook. i really dont understand this madness or obsession.. If you leave him, naa igbos him go start to insult instead of him to face whoever he is dealing with and when he gets his response, his wailings starts
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Christistruth00: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
After 7 years of daily heavy Radicalisation from Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra how will one Tweet Change those who

beheaded Police Officers and gladly ate human Corpses ?

IPOB May have now abandoned Biafra Which will not come even in the next ten Centuries if Lord Jesus Tarries

and are now moonlighting as Obi Supporters but that doesn’t mean they are not Dangerous

Though they are even on a sabbatical leave from 7 years of attacking and Calling Nigerians Zoo Animals and other unprintable

names

Politics and diplomacy is just not their Cup Of Tea

They prefer fighting things out in the Market Square , hitting themselves on the Head with pounding Yam Pestles and Screaming insults on top of their lungs to get attention
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Sunday2021: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:
Atiku doesn't stand a single chance because his bloc votes have already been divided by Kwankwaso in the north & Peter Obi in the South-South and the South-East.
The only way that Atiku can actually stand a chance of winning is if Kwankwaso & Obi decide to collapse their structures & return to P.D.P.
Asides that, Atiku is a non-factor in the next presidential race, & that's the reason he's the least talked about aspirant.
you know nothing about the north. One day before election konkwaso will announce to his supporters to vote for Atiku.
The north is a father in politics.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Juanmike(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Obi can never deceive us. He is part of the game, whatever you see his supporters do is part of Obi agenda.
Obi is playing a script he learnt from PDP. He is part of the team that ran a damning documentary on AIT against Buhari in 2015.
Don't be deceived, Obi is a fool.

-Okoro bufo
You are not making sense.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
ozonelayer79:

Who are 'them' ? The Igbos?
In case you don't know.
Peter Obi has supporters cut across the entire ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Drop your hate for the Igbos so you can grow fat.

Abeg help me tell this people ooh.. I really dont get this madness.. Same thing i see on Facebook and if the person insist that he isnt igbo ,they refer to thay account as fake. I dont just get this madness
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by OmoEpe(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:

MAY YOUR CHILDREN'S BRAIN BE LIKE THE BRAIN OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

May my children's brain be like that of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and their children's own too down to my 100th generation in Jesus Name

May no one in my generation ever spend 12yrs for a 4yr course yet finish with an ordinary Pass first degree in philosophy like PETER OBI

May they finish a 4yr course in 36months and be top of their class in a professional course like accounting

Finally May their best adviser not be a mad man in upper iweka like PETER OBI

May yours be like his and mine be like Tinubu

Say AMEN TO THAT OGA
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by splashbaby(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
EgusiShankly:
You are late sir as they are already drenched in hatred for other ethnic groups. Nothing at this point can redeem them.
Nothing, they have turned it into an ethnic battle with so much insults…Right now people wey suppose show love to dem sees dem as bunch of loud mouthed ; ; ;DDDnoise maker.

Too little too late, they thought they can result to threats and cheap black mail. Yoo didn’t sell your candidate, na other people candidate una dey insults, how the person go like your candidate…no way!
If Buhari failed as a President, you can tie that to Tinubu. The antecedent of Tinubu as a performer is far superior to Buhari and OBI. It’s left for the Igbos to provide facts… all they will say is suffer never tire you? Like say Na Obi go take the suffer away…very lame argument.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by homegirl1: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
To be tolerant?

How possible is that?

As in, how do you drive a car without fuel?

Gej knows what affected him in 2015.

Even athifku knows what affected him in 2019, so he has learnt his lesson, though too late.

Born lair. Nobidy does that
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Diligence: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dear Mr Peter Obi:

Cool down, Na so dem carry Buhari and APC come destroy the standard of living.

If you allow these selfish, corrupt and insensitive ills dem go carry almost 90+ years old pro-max Buhari nicknamed BAT or Atiku to come and bury Nigeria.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof

Dear Mr Peter Obi: Nobi all your supporters are docile and introverted. Some Na fire for fire until correct RESETTING of Naija that would benefit all and sundry happens thru you, Sir.

See IDPs, See Inflation, see bribery and corruption, See terrorism, See ASUU Strike, see Suffering and Smiling...
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ijoba85:
Ok now , continue in your senseless drama

and you too in your FALSEHOOD and propaganda peddling.. Thank God you all ve met your match
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Fira09(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Thats their major problem. For them any one not supporting BAT is igbo. Here in naira and same on Facebook. i really dont understand this madness or obsession.. If you leave him, naa igbos him go start to insult instead of him to face whoever he is dealing with and when he gets his response, his wailings starts

They don't think straight anymore.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Enumerator(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Confirm!
donaldking10:
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by homegirl1: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:

Keep deceiving yourself. On the contrary its between Atiku and Obi Tinubu does not stand a single chance. I live in the North and I have also done my own vox pop. All the northerners mentioned Atiku. None mentioned Tinubu’s name or Obi. I'm being Frank with you. Atiku will get 60% of NE, NW votes. The remaining 40% will be shared between Obi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu and you know the rest of the story.

North Cehtral is Peter Obi

South South is Peter Obi

South East is Peter Obi

SW 60% Tinubu the remaining 40% will be shared.

Save this post.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by trutharena: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bb

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by rickyrex(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
EgusiShankly:
if only tinubu will be humble enough to say this to his thugs Attacking everything igbo on social media. Anyways he has never for ones symphatise with endsars victims or killings in nigeria except recently for his political interest
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by seanwilliam(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
I swear to almighty God, obi and Osinbajo have always been my choices right from time ., after the primary , I totally switched to supporting obi , but seeing the agenda and TOXIC criticism from obi supporters both on Twitter , nairaland and outside here , mehn I had to think twice ..
Tinubu is better but old, Atiku was vp for 8 years, nothing to show forth . Peter obi supporters are toxic ( I wonder what will happen if he wins)..
I’m not voting any one for presidency ., atleast I will know that I don’t involve in destroying the country further .

# Clear conscience..,
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by richie240: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Is obi ant different from d average 'obi supporter'?
Nor be d same (bigotic) DNA dey flow inside dem?
Nor be d same obi wey 'deport' Hausa ppl during in governor days dey 'preach' so?
cool

EgusiShankly:
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by adeoye63o: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
A normal person. NothA normal person. Noth...
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Akuruoulo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
To be tolerant?

How possible is that?

As in, how do you drive a car without fuel?

Gej knows what affected him in 2015.

Even athifku knows what affected him in 2019, so he has learnt his lesson, though too late.

FIND ANOTHER PROPAGANDA YOU LOSER.
AM IGBO AND NO ONE HAS EVER THREATENED ANYONE BECAUSE OF WHOM THE CHOOSE TO SUPPORT.
U GUYS PUTTED US IN THIS MESS BY VOTING IN BUHARI , EVEN WHEN IT'S CLEAR THAT HE ISN'T A GOOD PERSON.
HATE IS WHAT IS KILLING THIS COUNTRY .

ARE U USING THIS PROPAGANDA FOR US VOTE AN ANCESTOR WHO LOVES EVIL?
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by LeoDeKing: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Akuruoulo:

FIND ANOTHER PROPAGANDA YOU LOSER.
AM IGBO AND NO ONE HAS EVER THREATENED ANYONE BECAUSE OF WHOM THE CHOOSE TO SUPPORT.
U GUYS PUTTED US IN THIS MESS BY VOTING IN BUHARI , EVEN WHEN IT'S CLEAR THAT HE ISN'T A GOOD PERSON.
HATE IS WHAT IS KILLING THIS COUNTRY .

ARE U USING THIS PROPAGANDA FOR US VOTE AN ANCESTOR WHO LOVES EVIL?
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun rule 11
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by richie240: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oga, d average easterner have d same ipobic mentality (intolerance and hatred).
The major diff be say ipob/ESN get weapon but den nor get, but d 2 of dem get extremism for their blood!

Ipob: they kill u just bcus u don't obey their forced sit at home
Obi supporter: they kill ur reputation with insults and curses just for daring yo support any other Candidate apart from obi.

So what's d difference?
cool
OkutaNla:
Too bad he's going to have to get used to doing more damage control thanks to the extremist behaviour of the ipob elements in his support groups. Those ones were trained by ipob machinery to railroad their views on fellow Igbos without any tolerance for dissenting opinions.

That strategy was a resounding success in igboland, sotay you can't openly criticize ipob without suffering violent consequences. Now they're trying to take that to the national level. But unfortunately for them, it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by CSTRR: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aregbesola And Ganduje Meet At Tinubu's House / Bola Ige With Undergraduate Friends At The University College Ibadan, 1953 / Yar'adua's Hospital Pictures-pointblanknews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.