Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. (27371 Views)

Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment On Atiku, Obi’s Appeals Against Tinubu / PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals / Peter Obi Appeals To Nigerians To Endeavor To Collect Their PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by shegz24(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:
The truth of the matter is that this election is between Tinubu & Obi.
Atiku doesn't stand a single chance because his bloc votes have already been divided by Kwankwaso in the north & Peter Obi in the South-South and the South-East.
And there's no way that the West would leave Tinubu & vote for him.
The only way that Atiku can actually stand a chance of winning is if Kwankwaso & Obi decide to collapse their structures & return to P.D.P.
Asides that, Atiku is a non-factor in the next presidential race, & that's the reason he's the least talked about aspirant.
FINALLY VOTE PETER OBI THE BEST AMONGST THE REST.

Social media has deceived you.

Its between Tinubu and Atiku.

Obi and Kwankwaso will fight for 3rd

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by shegz24(m): 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
This man will end up using half his time to apologize for the misdemeanors of his supporters.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by porthouse7(f): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
OkutaNla:
Too bad he's going to have to get used to doing more damage control thanks to the extremist behaviour of the ipob elements in his support groups. Those ones were trained by ipob machinery to railroad their views on fellow Igbos without any tolerance for dissenting opinions.

That strategy was a resounding success in igboland, sotay you can't openly criticize ipob without suffering violent consequences. Now they're trying to take that to the national level. But unfortunately for them, it won't work.
very correct

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by richie240: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
That doesn't answer d question I asked u nwokem!

It was d prerogative of Mr Jonathan to have tak3n to court whoever slandered him. Why he didn't is left to him.

Now back to u, do you have any proof to back up ur 'thievery' claims peradventure anyone of those u called 'thief' decide to sue ur sorry àss, or ur defence in court will be "afterall they called Jonathan thief t9o, so me too can call others 'thief"?
cool
jaxxy:

When u all insulted Gej 2014 and Atiku 2019 did u all have evidence foe ur claims?? A politician is a public figure and accountable to the people.

If they don't want to be called names based on their past actions and antecedents they should leave public office and aspirations immediately.

Abi una no call Gej thief and all manners of names? undecided
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Keegan: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:

I am foolish, stupid, unreasonable and lack sense of reasoning. Dear Lord, heal me and restore my senses that I may be useful to my parents, family, community and Nigeria in general, so that at last I will be amongst those fools who will vote for a better Biafra by voting Pandora Obituary. Amen!

Whao!
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Donair(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Obi that repatriated Ibos from Anambra civil service back to their states, could not unite Ibos....making noise about uniting Nigeria.

How does he hope to unite Nigeria?

That's your view ! As a Yoruba Man I love the future of my children to be secured and we must get it right now and no other person than
#Mr. Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by almayda: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
If that is all you need,BAT stands a chance then...trust me,he receives more than double what PO receives and has never responded.quote author=blazingblender post=114383190]
People go dey fight this man
But this man will never retaliate
What kind of man is he[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
richie240:
That doesn't answer d question I asked u nwokem!

It was d prerogative of Mr Jonathan to have tak3n to court whoever slandered him. Why he didn't is left to him.

Now back to u, do you have any proof to back up ur 'thievery' claims peradventure anyone of those u called 'thief' decide to sue ur sorry àss, or ur defence in court will be "afterall they called Jonathan thief t9o, so me too can call others 'thief"?
cool

It is up to such public officers and seekers to take such people to court I guess just like Jonathan did or didn't.

it won't stop 1million people from calling them thieves that they are.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Zeezenho: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
donaldking10:
The truth of the matter is that this election is between Tinubu & Obi.
Atiku doesn't stand a single chance because his bloc votes have already been divided by Kwankwaso in the north & Peter Obi in the South-South and the South-East.
And there's no way that the West would leave Tinubu & vote for him.
The only way that Atiku can actually stand a chance of winning is if Kwankwaso & Obi decide to collapse their structures & return to P.D.P.
Asides that, Atiku is a non-factor in the next presidential race, & that's the reason he's the least talked about aspirant.
FINALLY VOTE PETER OBI THE BEST AMONGST THE REST.

Atiku nah mafia he never came into the race to campaign and all them stress his strategy is simply how to manipulate the electoral process to his favor.

all those 500k Ghost pvc registration from bornu and some 700k pvc new registrations from kaduna you think is just by chance. Tinubu and atiku don't believe in due process to them it's all about manipulations .
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by VULCAN(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
When a person tries to give themselves off as an intellectual yet they can't stop making hasty generalisations.

I don't consider tribalists as enlightened beings.

No matter how articulate they are.

EgusiShankly:
You are late sir as they are already drenched in hatred for other ethnic groups. Nothing at this point can redeem them.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by cochexky: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Obi that repatriated Ibos from Anambra civil service back to their states, could not unite Ibos....making noise about uniting Nigeria.

Na me just slap u at the right side now.. talk again and feel another one at ur left side... Repent from ignorant and help ur children even if u are helpless.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ijoba85:
Which match? I laugh in swahili grin

laugh in whatever ooh. but i love the way you guys re running helter skelter
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by paramakina202: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Forget propaganda because Nigerians ain't buying it.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Majesty2:
Nah dindinrin those braindead Obidient supporters dey bully, dem never born their useless fathers well to try any nonsense with me.... Nah fire for fire ooh, me no care..... I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
U can as well stand on his urine soaked pampers
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
pacesetting:
Another endearing quality of a good leader.

One of the reasons why I want him is, the Judiciary will be given a free hand to function, just as a true democratic nation should be.
No country in this world gives it's judiciary a free hand to do as they like. The government must occasionally interfere (for the good of the country)
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by maasoap(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mstick:
How much did pissy pissy for body pay you and the other brain dead people still supporting APC after their disastrous ruling?

smiley

When you tell me how much Peter Obi paid you. Peter Obi's supporters are bullies. They have mob-like mentality. In addition to being virgin voters. Useless Obi supporters
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Mstick: 3:12am On Jul 04, 2022
I don't know how much he paid you but I know this for a FACT it's not up to the allowance he gives to his grandkids to buy caprison.

I am REALLY happy Peter Obi supporters are no longer non-voters but virgin voters, we're really making progress.

Hypocrisy is when you support a president that threatened blood and death and people lost their lives and you're here angry and you and your fellow political jobbers are crying bullying Meanwhile you're the one that quoted me with insults.

Which is worse? "Bullying" you with facts or insulting a city president,his wife and carrying out a mock funeral?

Idîot APC supporters the party you're supporting ruined lives, crashed dreams, food and basic commodities are sky rocketing every day and you're here opening your stinking mouth to talk about bullying.

I am sure the Nigerians that slept hungry last night because of that brain dead nonentity you clowns foisted on us wish "bullying" was their biggest challenge.

I spit on your disgusting head!

Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by plaindealer: 3:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Pandora himself don taya for his toxic, crude, crass, unruly and mentally unstable bingo dogs. ..

grin
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by polygamist: 4:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Peter obi as Nigeria president I will vote. But peter obi as ndigbo whose youths, pushed by politicians and the elders, to call the Nigeria Nation a zoo, I will not vote.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by cuteralph101(m): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2022
MetaPhysical:

pls stop that lie...how do u feel doing this
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Kfed4ril(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2022
EgusiShankly:
You are late sir as they are already drenched in hatred for other ethnic groups. Nothing at this point can redeem them.

Peter Obi is Igbo project but Tinubu isn’t ba?
Tinubu that came out on National tv to say it’s Yoruba turn, isn’t that an ethnic president already, but y’all don’t see this because you decided to be blind to it.
I’m sure all hell would have been let loose if Peter Obi had come out to say it’s Igbo turn. Una for don use am de market am.
And anyone that doesn’t support Tinubu is automatically hateful, well sorry to burst your bubbles, e no go work for 2023.
You’ll not campaign on Igbo hatred again but issues based.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Kfed4ril(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Obi can never deceive us. He is part of the game, whatever you see his supporters do is part of Obi agenda.
Obi is playing a script he learnt from PDP. He was part of the team that ran a damning documentary on AIT against Buhari in 2015.
Don't be deceived, Obi is a fool.

-Okoro bufo

Isn’t the so called documentary being fulfilled now?
But you don’t care to suffer as far as your tribesman is promised president.
Sha the suffer na only una go suffer am.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by li7chang(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2022
编程代写就来vipdue,还有专业老师提供帮助指导
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2022
MetaPhysical:

How has Buhari united Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Basher8583: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2022
CSTRR:

You should go and ask the British why they chose Lagos for their capital.

Na Anambra them for chose.
So its british that will determine the prosperity of your state no go wake up and chose a visionary candidate for a governor.

Na the same mistake you have been making that has been retrogressing your region na him you wan dey make again.

Is Rivers state not around the coast line like lagos? Why e no be like Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by CSTRR: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Basher8583:

Na Anambra them for chose.
So its british that will determine the prosperity of your state no go wake up and chose a visionary candidate for a governor.

Na the same mistake you have been making that has been retrogressing your region na him you wan dey make again.

Is Rivers state not around the coast line like lagos? Why e no be like Lagos
Shut up.

When Lagos formerly known as Eko by the Benin people, was still under the control of the oba of Benin, it had been a major city especially for exports of raw materials.

Yoruba leaders did not suddenly made it special.
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Basher8583: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Shut up.

When Lagos formerly known as Eko by the Benin people, was still under the control of the oba of Benin, it had been a major city especially for exports of raw materials.

Yoruba leaders did not suddenly made it special.

Sine you know the history of Lagos.

Hmmm. Historian.

Ok na tell Oba of Benin to come back and reclaim him region na.

Stupidity
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by Efxfuture: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lie, sounds like APC slaves
Re: Peter Obi Appeals For Tolerance From His Supporters. by ozonelayer79: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Blessedassuranc post=114387547]

Abeg help me tell this people ooh.. I really dont get this madness.. Same thing i see on Facebook and if the person insist that he isnt igbo ,they refer to thay account as fake. I dont just get this madness [/quote
After the election they will become madder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.