Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) (7139 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Facts About My Girlfriend (pic) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Rexymania(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sell yourself and everything in that shop and give to her... Then proceed to hang yourself.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Emibolt: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wetin be her name, i wan check something? grin grin And which state u dey like dis?
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
If u don't know this boy, u will think he's serious.
He's not looking for advice, but just seeking attention

1 Like

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Af0nja: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
cheesy grin grin

May God help you, dear Simp.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by KristaPretty(f): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:
see please

Thank God I am not your sister, I would have slapped your brains to reset

I agree with you being called a simp

Besides you are still a teenager
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by onomeabuja: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:

I need advice
O.k I de come undecided

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by DaddyFabooluz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sell everything and give her the money. Ensure you reserve one sniper incase you still don't have sense after your shop is empty so you can drink it and rest in peace for woman matter.

1 Like

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by becky39000(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:

but I really love her
You need a redpilling, brain resetting slap angry
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by abokikhalifa: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
The distance between you and your village is 5 kilomiter.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
abokikhalifa:
The distance between you and your village is 5 kilomiter.

yh
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
becky39000:

You need a redpilling, brain resetting slap angry
I love her
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Sell everything and give her the money. Ensure you reserve one sniper incase you still don't have sense after your shop is empty so you can drink it and rest in peace for woman matter.

ok
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
KristaPretty:

Thank God I am not your sister, I would have slapped your brains to reset
I agree with you being called a simp
Besides you are still a teenager
wow
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by AmazingELixir: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:
I need your advice

she demands alot,I recharge her,call her, subscribe for her and everything you could imagine!!!

undecided

You know what your problems are and you're still asking for advice.....are you this daft
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
AmazingELixir:

undecided

You know what your problems are and you're still asking for advice.....are you this daft

yes
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by waynetee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's still plenty, Come back and ask again when it remain one paracetamol
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by becky39000(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:

I love her
May God help you.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by kelspinall(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
you are a handsome man but try get sense,if they're not helping you grow cut them... proverbs...

she's leaving the day you go broke...
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by cozy7(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:
I need your advice

she demands alot,I recharge her,call her, subscribe for her and everything you could imagine!!!
Your really stupid. I say this bcoz you already know d source of your problem and u choose to do nothing. Instead you come here to waste our time. Don't worry, you'll soon beg for food!
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by chaliruster(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
na that love go send you to poverty not the girl.
you think that is how to love?

no need advising you.

and here he is replying us "but I really love her".
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by darkstar6971(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Shey u Dey sell diazapem make I come patronize u
Johndagr8t:
I need your advice

Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
darkstar6971:
Shey u Dey sell diazapem make I come patronize u
yes
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by imagrg(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
True.
Most of these young ladies are like vampires. Selfish and ruthless.
They only rent out their kpekus to you until your tenure expires.
Sunnymatey:
If she's not adding value to your life and business, fire her asap.
She will ruin you and move to the next guy.
A lady that truly love and care about you will be more concern about your business.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by okoroemeka(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:
I need your advice

very funny but I don't think that's your shop,that shopkeeper is seriously feeling the buhari effect,sorry I beg,don't spend what you cannot afford to lose on women
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
imagrg:
True. Most of these young ladies are like vampires. Selfish and ruthless. They only rent out their kpekus to you until your tenure expires.
don't insult my bae or I arrest you
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Saintdan0421(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
You never chi chun tin.

Come to think of it, na for only this country you go see pharmacy, chemist and medicine shop.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by darkstar6971(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Alaye
Johndagr8t:

yes
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by Paulianfa(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Guy get sense plsssssss, pls collect senses.
No woman no cry oh Bob Marley RIP.
She will gonna dished u when once ur landlord serve u quit notice. Guy buckle up okay, stay away from that gender cos they are destiny destroyers.
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Death to all SIMPs
and aspiring simps
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by RealityKings: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Johndagr8t:

don't insult my bae or I arrest you
cheesy cheesy
love nwantiti
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by DaInferno(m): 12:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Johndagr8t:
I need your advice

you still look young; it's gonna be hard to advice you... you must learn the hard way grin
Re: My Medicine Shop Is Going Empty Since I Met My New Girlfriend (pic) by my3name(m): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2022
2special:
Sell all the drugs in your shop and give her the money.
grin grin
calm down comrade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Seemingly Good Married Men Cheat! / See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. / Naija Big Girl “poo-poo” In A Nightclub… Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.