Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore (6996 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Lizzbett: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2022
My marriage is 9 years+, blessed with wonderful three kids, nine, seven and 2 yrs.

Am in my mid thirties while hubby is 40, but the issue here is i dont have the urge for sex anymore, any time hubby discuss about it, i hit back by telling him marriage is nit all about sex, and it pains him so much that sometimes it looks as if he want to cry. Some time, i just lay down and open my leg for him to penetrate just to satisfy his urge.

I was not like this, i like sex so much but these days, the urge has disappeared.

I dont know how to tell him that am no longer sex freak.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Zonefree(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Advice him to get a second wife so you can be relieved of your primary duty as a wife.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Amb1045(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
You're still sex freak but the current economy no go let you think about sex. Secondly see finish done enter for the marriage reason married women cheat. As a husband I can't take that from you, you go reach your papa house

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by general111(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
In my opinion, you are selfish..
Marriage is not about what we want, but what our spouses want.
In marriage, you should put the need of your spouse first, before yours.just the way he should put your needs first before his...
Imagine your husband saying he no longer feels like paying the bills again...
What if your hisband decides to start sleeping with some random girl, will you say he is cheating on you?
Or maybe because you think your husband is too faithful.
Wont you count him as irresponsible, if he decides to keep a side chick?
Whatever it is that made you lose interest in sex is what you should be working on

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2022
This shiit right here? Fuels my industry.

8 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by misreal(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
I think your husband is too good that is why you see no need to satisfy his sexual needs.
Once your husband starts being a bad boy and playing the LovePeddler outside, you will start having sex with him every minute...
Women find bad boys sexually attractive

49 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by SPAMBOX7: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Na only mumu man go dey allow woman suffer am for sex in this hard times. Money hard to get, everything cost then I go come house my wife go say she no open leg. The only thing wey I go use forget worries. Aje if you and your mama no later call family meeting to ask why I no dey touch you again make I bend forever

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Lizzbett: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2022
You wont understand...

Its not my intention to denial him sex, but the time he's asking for it, is always the wrong time by then am tired because of the work of the day. Am a private school teacher and you know the stress associated with teaching.

How do i tell him to think less of sex and forcus his mind in different activities?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Jflex07(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2022
When he will start visiting olosho or having side chick,you should not blame him oh.

9 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Fahvvy: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2022
It's called MENOPAUSE madam OP and it seems you've reached it undecided...

And all this one's you're talking are just EXCUSES undecided... In whatever you do, ALWAYS keep your man se.xually satisfied, e get why undecided...

And also I hope that the same way you expect him to "understand" and accept these excuses is the same you will "understand" and accept the excuses he will give to you when he cheats on you ba? undecided...

A word is enough for the wise...
If you like, stay there and be playing with your hubbys se.xual needs, time will tell undecided...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by popsamblue(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2022
It's your duty to serve him, if you are okay with it (which I doubt), ask him to get a side chick... otherwise you better be opening your pussy for him anytime he knocks...if you don't know as it stands he is just a temptation away from sleeping with someone else if he is a faithful husband...na you go shape your house yourself...do whatever suite you...I pray he jam one super sweet raunchy babe tomorrow...don't come back here and cry

8 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Sonnobax15(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2022
lipsrsealed
The advice of the FTC on this thread na werey...How can you advise the OP to advise her husband to get a second wife knowing fully well that no woman on earth would want to do that,not even when she's provided everything by the husband.....

Las las,OP,try sit down with your husband and discuss everything with him.......No go take decision today wey go affect your marriage tomorrow...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2022
I said this in a post some time ago.

Yugoslavia247:
When a woman sees you like sex and sees that you have no tendency to cheat. You will be sexually dealt with.

No man who has cheating tendency is manipulated with sex.

Na lie the woman is not tired of sex. Go to that same woman Facebook and see how she is trying to get laid by random men.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2022
Yugoslavia247:

Na lie the woman is not tired of sex. Go to that same woman Facebook and see how she is trying to get laid by random men.

If na me forget it. You go no say I no get shame. All beautiful tomatoes Jos ladies looking for married men will know I am available. I will wait for you to try talk nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Sammy07: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2022
Lizzbett.

Let's start from the root

1. How many times does he ask in a month?

2. Do you guys have family planning?
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by marlow1962(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Advice him to get a second wife so you can be relieved of your primary duty as a wife.
Best reply, no much talk.

10 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Qatar2022: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2022
Lizzbett:
My marriage is 9 years+, blessed with wonderful three kids, nine, seven and 2 yrs.

Am in my mid thirties while hubby is 40, but the issue here is i dont have the urge for sex anymore, any time hubby discuss about it, i hit back by telling him marriage is nit all about sex, and it pains him so much that sometimes it looks as if he want to cry. Some time, i just lay down and open my leg for him to penetrate just to satisfy his urge.

I was not like this, i like sex so much but these days, the urge has disappeared.

You people are the one that bring problem in your marrage , if this guy get side chick now you will still complain. Try as possible to maintain your marriage by given your hubby what he want any time he want it

7 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Qatar2022: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2022
misreal:
I think your husband is too good that is why you see no need to satisfy his sexual needs.
Once your husband starts being a bad boy and playing the LovePeddler outside, you will start having sex with him every minute...
She's the one that will complain too
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Qatar2022: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2022
Lizzbett:
You wont understand...

Its not my intention to denial him sex, but the time he's asking for it, is always the wrong time by then am tired because of the work of the day. Am a private school teacher and you know the stress associated with teaching.

How do i tell him to think less of sex and forcus his mind in different activities?
You will come back to this forum to complain to us how your husband is cheating on you, with this your attitude it won't take time before he look for that thing outside

7 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by StrongAlphMale: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2022
Lizzbett:

This is not a problem

Just Advice him to get a second wife so you can relieve yourself of your duty.

8 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by StrongAlphMale: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2022
Lizzbett:
You wont understand...

Advice that young man to get a second wife ASAP so you can relieve yourself of your duty

7 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Ebubu: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2022
misreal:
true. as a man once your wife starts to give you that i’ve gotten tired of sex attitude and you talk her gently into resolving it but she persists with it, after involving her parents and it doesn’t yield result.

you are purely justified to cheat on her. after all if you carry infection sef you no go give her as you two are not sexually active. but as i dey do this if i dare catch her cheating she’s going back to her papa house cos you denied me of sex that you don’t have urge while carrying it to give to another man who didn’t pay your bride price.

kukuma give me my bride price back and let the new man pay it

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Ebubu: 9:48am On Oct 22, 2022
Yugoslavia247:

true

2 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Excellent7(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2022
Lizzbett:
You wont understand...

Aunty, find time and Bleep your husband oh! Do not say we did not warn you.

By the way, what else and on who else do you want him to focus his mind? If his mind come focus on side chick no run come here!

6 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Ebubu: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Na only mumu man go dey allow woman suffer am for sex in this hard times. Money hard to get, everything cost then I go come house my wife go say she no open leg. The only thing wey I go use forget worries. Aje if you and your mama no later call family meeting to ask why I no dey touch you again make I bend forever
lmao grin i love you grin

7 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Ebubu: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2022
Yugoslavia247:

If na me forget it. You go no say I no get shame. All beautiful tomatoes Jos ladies looking for married men will know I am available. I will wait for you to try talk nonsense.
but you dey Lagos for your profile nagrin
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Lizzbett: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Sammy07:
Lizzbett.

Let's start from the root

1. How many times does he ask in a month?

2. Do you guys have family planning?

Thank you dear.

Twice or thrice a week, sometimes, because of my refusal, he stop asking and can even stay for weeks without disturbing me.

For the family planning, he's been forcing me to go for it, but i refuse because of what i heard that it makes women to be fat and some even lose shape.

But i heard there is family planning for men, i think i will advice him to go for that, though I've not suggest it yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Sammy07: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2022
Lizzbett:

Thank you dear.

Twice or thrice a week, sometimes, because of my refusal, he stop asking and can even stay for weeks without disturbing me.

For the family planning, he's been forcing me to go for it, but i refuse because of what i heard that it makes women to be fat and some even lose shape.

But i heard there is family planning for men, i think i will advice him to go for that, though I've not suggest it yet

Probably he has been getting it somewhere.

Nevertheless, I don't think family planning has that much side effect on women. Cos I know we have many types.
You can also hint him that there family planning for men.

I read you are a private school teacher. I could understand the stress and et all.
I believe Saturdays or Sundays Issa free day.

Just sit him down and explain to him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by oneolajire(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2022
Hum

Lizzbett, do you mean Elizabeth and Betty?

This is how Nigerian women create problems for themselves and start to[b] cry adult cry[/b].

Many single ladies keep saying "men are scums", "men are useless", etc, but when they get a good one, they laugh all through the wedding day. Many of them begin their selfishness and wickedness afterwards.

You are in monogamy and seems your husband is not having sex with other ladies that's why you are complaining.

When there is no finance, there is no romance. Seems your husband is not making it financially, so you look down on him. You wrote as if you are the only married private school teacher, who is too busy to sexually satisfy her husband.

I pity you, I know a woman who will even pay your husband monthly salary to have sex with her, if she catches your husband, just say goodbye to your marriage.

It isn't sex you don't desire, you don't respect your man, you killed the love you have for him from say 90% during dating to 5% now.

This is what I tell people, love is a living thing, if you feed and nurse it, it will grow. If you deprive it of its food, you will kill it. Your man is dying emotionally, not sexually. If you don't heal him, he will treat himself elsewhere.

You may not understand now cos you haven't started regretting your actions.

Go for marriage counseling, read online how to spice your marriage, try new sexual positions. Pray against the enemy in you that wants to kill your marriage. Deliberately tell your husband that you love him. Impose romantic moves on yourself. Kiss him more regularly. Go to bookshops and get books to spice up your marriage.

A stitch in time doesn't save nine, but ninety.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by rigarmortis: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2022
Lizzbett:

It's not a must you enjoy it. If you have decided that it's no longer for you, just keep opening your legs like you do for him to do his thing and go. Or employ a big a.55 housemaid

6 Likes

Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Lizzbett: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2022
Sammy07:

Probably he has been getting it somewhere.

Nevertheless, I don't think family planning has that much side effect on women. Cos I know we have many types.
You can also hint him that there family planning for men.

I read you are a private school teacher. I could understand the stress and et all.
I believe Saturdays or Sundays Issa free day.

Just sit him down and explain to him.

Thank you. !!!
Re: After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore by Mercury12(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2022
Lizzbett:

Are you a lesbian or a retire one? Don't be offended, I'm driving at a point. Answer politely and I will reply your post
Lizzbett:

No. Am not. I hate LSB

Okay good.
Nobody can tell the problem why you lost urge for sex. No one on this nairaland thread perhaps your fellow women can try.
There must be a reason for it.
But I would say if you really like your husband or care about your marriage you should see a gynaecologist perhaps they might be able to help you with something to boost your libido.
Perhaps you might wanna see a therapist and visit issues bothering your mind. You are the solution to this problem.
But if you outrightly tired of sex and don't want it anymore then give your husband permission to marry another wife else he be cheating with street whores

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? / Can U Kiss Your Girls Feet / Trending ..#teamopenletter. Name Just One Person U Have A Deep Crush On..or Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.