Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? (2268 Views)

Why Does Transsion Devices Do This? / A Brutally Honest Review Of Transsion Devices / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by 0xAaron: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
How many gig ram is your device?
As a rule of thumb Get a phone with a higher ram to avoid hanging.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Franktom247(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
I'm not sure about the camera but phones don't just hang without a cause. Most times it's due to full memory storage

1 Like

Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by queenemelda: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok. So from what I've gathered here, it seems problems of transsion devices come from: Buying low end ones and user's carelessness. Lets assume the user isn't careless, that means if I am buying a 50k(or less) transsion device, I should have it at the back of my mind that its gonna hang, right? And I should manage it because its what I could afford.
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Auskyd(m): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2022
queenemelda:
Ok. So from what I've gathered here, it seems problems of transsion devices come from: Buying low end ones and user's carelessness. Lets assume the user isn't careless, that means if I am buying a 50k(or less) transsion device, I should have it at the back of my mind that its gonna hang, right? And I should manage it because its what I could afford.

Sis, it seems you've been on this phone hunt for a while. What is your budget? What specs are you looking for?

Answer these and you'll find the right phone to buy. I'm sure people here can help.
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by queenemelda: 12:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Auskyd:

Sis, it seems you've been on this phone hunt for a while. What is your budget? What specs are you looking for?

Answer these and you'll find the right phone to buy. I'm sure people here can help.
Lolz. I am not on a phone hunt this time. I just want to understand why transsion devices hang.
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by AREWAELENU: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2022
for example, you are using 2gb device and bombarded it with 3gb functions transsion or no transsion what do u expect?
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by saratackit: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2022
We all have different experience with our devices. Have never for once visited carlcare to check any issue from device Even while I was using one Samsung like dat. The camon 11 I dashed a kid around my hood the guy will use it to play games as if he's using all these transsion gaming smart phone (as tagged) so e get as e be sha
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by iseoluwanimi: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2022
it depends on how u use your fone guy u never see iphone wey dey hang asfff? though specs combination too matters
queenemelda:
Wow! So xiaomi phones hang?
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by queenemelda: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2022
iseoluwanimi:
it depends on how u use your fone guy u never see iphone wey dey hang asfff? though specs combination too matters
Iphone?!! Hang?!!
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Jirilistic(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2022
All phones regardless of brands will over time eventually hang when you push them over their limits or use them for stuffs that they went meant for or when their storage becomes full
queenemelda:
Iphone?!! Hang?!!
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by queenemelda: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2022
So I guess hanging isn't peculiar to transsion devices, it just depends on how the owner uses the phone
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Scammerr(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Redmi 9a of 40k? Shut up.
Jazzman01:

Sharp....i have Xiaomi Redmi 9A and it hangs like mad.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Jazzman01: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Scammerr:
Redmi 9a of 40k? Shut up.

You must be crazy. So you want me to get their flagships before I can enjoy a lag free phone? Then what makes it different from Transsion? Even their mid rangers like 9T of almost 90K still hangs, infact the phone is a disaster as there are too many complains from its users especially with its deadboot issue.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Auskyd(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jazzman01:

You must be crazy. So you want me to get their flagships before I can enjoy a lag free phone? Then what makes it different from Transsion? Even their mid rangers like 9T of almost 90K still hangs, infact the phone is a disaster as there are too many complains from its users especially with its deadboot issue.

Bro. Dead this matter!!! You too complain ahan. From Xiaomi thread to here?? E don do!!! Rest!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Scammerr(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
you are stupid for comparing Transsion with almighty Redmi. What are you smoking?
Jazzman01:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Scammerr(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
leave the zombie, a typical Buhari supporter, always defending mediocrity.
Auskyd:

Bro. Dead this matter!!! You too complain ahan. From Xiaomi thread to here?? E don do!!! Rest!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Jazzman01: 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Scammerr:
you are stupid for comparing Transsion with almighty Redmi. What are you smoking?

You are a total idiot. Even your name shows that you have nothing reasonable in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Scammerr(m): 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jazzman01:

You are a total idiot.
you are unipetrol idiot grin
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Nuelng: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Devices hang depending on the usage by the owner..
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Jayjerjay: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2022
All devices hang, they just hand in different ways and according to different usages
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Mimiko3: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2022
It might be that this person has lots of contacts that he is complaining that transsion devices hang
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by EinsteinAyo(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2022
It's Not all transsion phones that do hang.I have always used TECNO devices and they have never given me any Issue. When buying transsion phone, do well to always go for the one with amazing features especially RAM and ROM
queenemelda:
I am not badmouthing transsion. They make cheap and affordable phones. They make more sales than other phone brands in Nigeria. They can easily be found and their spare parts are always available. But why do transsion phones always hang? And the camera gets bad after a few months. I have even seen a brand new infinix smart 5 and hot 10i hanging. A samsung, pixel, lg, oppo, xiaomi phone can be using the same RAM with a transsion device, but it won't hang. A pixel or samsung with 12mp will take way better photos than a transsion of 64mp. I am just surprised. And its not a matter of mediatek, because samsung and xiaomi use mediatek too. Do the manufacturers do it on purpose or what?
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by dakoru84: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=OluwaJohn77 post=114391081]Try buy Phantom and Camon series for Tecno, while infinix buy Note and S

For tecno you are right but for infinix Note and Zero series are the best
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Eyanbahose: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hang how
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Eyanbahose: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jirilistic:
The ones you saw hanging are probably 1gb or 2gb ram that coupled with the weak processor they use will cause it to hang
If you wanna enjoy transsion phones, only buy the ones of 4gb ram and above with at least Helio g80 processor
Those of 1 or 2gb ram are for light usuage
You can't buy them and start expecting them to perform wonders

this is very true
Re: Why Are Transsion Devices Always Hanging? by Eyanbahose: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
queenemelda:
That hot 10i is g70 with 4gb ram. I wasn't playing PUBG or COD. Just using snapchat on it was a drag. Even so, a samsung, xiaomi, nokia..... of less than 4gb RAM and less than g80 will perform well without stutters.
I not sure about this though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Active Wave- Fact Or Rumour? / Solution To Our Bad Mobile Internet Services / Lg A-290 Solution For Freezing And Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.