Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi (55366 Views)

Which Site Can I Download This Game From??? / Fifa 20 PC: Anybody Have This Game On Their PC In Lagos? / Where Can I Download This Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by elpochas: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
vickthourh:
Really enjoyed DUCK HUNT on family com
Super Mario was real fun....

On sega MORTALKOMBAT was the bomb
I literally knew all the fatalities and brutalities of all players
sure u knew?tell me who has these brutality and i send u a token.XCCZBBAAXXBA.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
the era of palito radio and others, I swear kids of nowadays aren't enjoying anything

even those cartoon will watch those days, johnny bravo among others

my Ps2 still dey my house till date

Omo Palito of #150, we go save #5, #10 for like a month grin

New kids enjoy Android now lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Pootle: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
team contra cool

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Truvelisback(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
the era of palito radio and others, I swear kids of nowadays aren't enjoying anything

even those cartoon will watch those days, johnny bravo among others

my Ps2 still dey my house till date
Na Buhari na.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Oluelite(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
from mid field u can raise ball and score from there.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

who remember that Michael Jackson game abeg gringrin

Me grin

Micheal Micheal help me grin

Wacko Jacko grin

They brought the analog pad with it cheesy
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by mashad(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
"International super star soccer deluxe"

Eeeh shoot"""
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
oyeb15:
Yea. People use to say it will spoil our TV. I still marvel how it's possible to use a gun to kill ducks on TV.

How can I get it for my kids

Visit those very old stores from way back. Some go still get the ones them no sell. Tho could be in rusty cartons. Just test them.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by edogu(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. If u know that u rocked this game, say hi. grin

Contra, super Mario, tank, etc
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by zykem1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=Orgasmgiver123 post=114393175]Hehehe
My mum beat nonsense commot for my head because of this game

My mum had that mindset too
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Excallibur:
My own did not come from this it came as a keyboard, was expecting popsi to buy Sega, but he said this one is educational grin

I remember the keyboard one. Educational lmao grin
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by ThatsONYI: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:

shocked

We were so poor for that.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by themanderon: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nicepoker:
Ending man, Nintendo game boy, Sega mega drive, ps1, 2, ps Vita, ps3, my game journey. Sega was just funny. You will be hearing things like. He shoot, block shot, interception, great save.

grin He shoot, goal, goal. lol. I think that was international superstar soccer Delux if my memory serves me correctly.
Truly the fashions of this world fadeth away just like the bible said.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by kenez2009: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Missing ball in soccer �
Truvelisback:
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by tunaps(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
elpochas:
sure u knew?tell me who has these brutality and i send u a token.XCCZBBAAXXBA.
Finish Him
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by gbolswag(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hi
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by poweredcom(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
bro!! Stop d cap! Stop d cap! Hanhan. Black and white tv keh.. Even those sony vcd game no dey wen black and white tv dey and it came out b4 dz.

Don't mind them de..de lie ..Weller these game were existing the same time when Sega mega drive was available , these were the cheapest console that time and Sega mega and Nintendo was for d big boys ...notin anybody fit tell me

I get all dese consoles except nintendo...then later 3D games like ps1 started coming out later on
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by elpochas: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kelvin3476:
MY FRIEND WAS RENAMED CARBONI AND THE GERMAN SELKE. ME NA THE US AND MEXICO TEAM I LOVE BECUS OF THEIR CURVY AND WEAK SHOT.
BEST BET TO SCORE NA TO JUST RUN PASS KEEPER LIKE SAY U WAN GO CORNER KICK THEN Z, AND NO PURE GOAL WITHOUT DOUBT.
I was banned from scoring dat type of goal.Funny old game.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by ceragon123: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
I played Flintstone on it. Very sweet game. Shaped my life when I understood then that Flintstone was just running upnadan trying to recover hair pin, brush and earrings she left behind somewhere. We use to joke that his wife is sending him away so she could invite her boyfriend over.

This game was my best friend. Remember the background sound when you face the cowboy in a gun battle. There one man that will fall dramatically one you draw at fast.

We were always begging to play the game at my friend's place until my brother went to Alaba on holiday in 1999 and bought it for 600 naira. People were selling it on every street in Ojo.

The galaxy shooter was excellent. The contra was most perfect
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by hilfinity(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Medianna:
Yes oo
I shot birds
Super mario

Duck hunt is the name of the bird game.

I still remember that annoying laugh that pops out when you fail a level.

Good memories
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nicepoker:
Ending man, Nintendo game boy, Sega mega drive, ps1, 2, ps Vita, ps3, my game journey. Sega was just funny. You will be hearing things like. He shoot, block shot, interception, great save.
I can't forget "he shoot" grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:

Family corn
Vs
Sega
Vs
The player with gaming console...
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Greystone: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:

Lol.

There’s this duck shooting game I got a sore thumb back in the day. Good times. So….

HI !!!! grin
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
The Original Nintendo and PlayStation, yes and also played this copy at friends house back then.

1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by yemi1504: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:

Hi
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Anndrew(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kelvin3476:

NO HOW WEY U NO GO SPOIL THE PAD.
MY BEST BET IS USING SMOKE OR RAIN (FOR SMOKE NA TO HOLD "B UP UP Y" HE GO DISAPPEAR).

FOR RAIN NA JUST "BACK BACK X" AND U OPPONENT NA IS SORRY.

AND KABAL TOO BT I FORGOT HOT TO DISAPPEAR AND THROW GROUND ENGINE WITH HIM
Lolz u sabi..mine na,American sub zero,kabal,scorpion,smoke and noob saibot..Xcabczyxabczcz sub zero..brutality to end..
Mehn e don tey
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Omoodutodaiwa1: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na robber band and team during our days o
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Omo Palito of #150, we go save #5, #10 for like a month grin

New kids enjoy Android now lol

smiles

thanks for refreshing memory with that upload

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
sprints1:
am glad I grew up with video cassette, Nintendo and the likes it was fun then. Kids of today no dey enjoy anything I swear. Even films those days were lite. We were suffering then but still everything was natural and golden

you see is not about the cassette, Nintendo games and others, is all about the passion, the joy unlike now that everything had turn to pure water

mostly everyone have PS4 and others at home now, before you will see one you walk down many streets and that's the passion there

I enjoyed my childhood age a lot

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by sunkieisland(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hi. So many old people on this platform....

my people how una dey.. grin grin grin
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Brownshoe: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
I bought it 700 or 1k then, not new o
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Me grin

Micheal Micheal help me grin

Wacko Jacko grin

They brought the analog pad with it cheesy
I no even too remember amgrin. All I know be say I like the game die. I think there was the Michael Jackson on white and the one on red.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My YouTube & Twitch Channel / Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.