Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi (55364 Views)

Which Site Can I Download This Game From??? / Fifa 20 PC: Anybody Have This Game On Their PC In Lagos? / Where Can I Download This Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Rickmann: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. If u know that u rocked this game, say hi. grin

Contra
Super Mario
Load runner

Honestly , childhood was the best. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by CheedyJ(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Them win me any how for this soccer
International superstar deluxe..best soccer before playstations..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Akinfolarin9: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
I still play N64 through an emulator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Silentgroper(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
This game had been in existence even b4 Ps1 and Ps2. Even b4 Sega and the rest. This game senior dem ooo. I played this game on Black and white T.V. So, make u know say dis game no be small pikin.
wrong . Sega was in existence when dz game was

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Silentgroper(m): 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
This game had been in existence even b4 Ps1 and Ps2. Even b4 Sega and the rest. This game senior dem ooo. I played this game on Black and white T.V. So, make u know say dis game no be small pikin.
bro!! Stop d cap! Stop d cap! Hanhan. Black and white tv keh.. Even those sony vcd game no dey wen black and white tv dey and it came out b4 dz.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Silentgroper(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Nah this thread is for "old old vintage" games. You shouldn't have talked about PS2 blah blah blah.

E just be like we they talk plantation boiz and you dey mention the current MAVINS group. When you should've talked the likes of Nintendos and musically Style Plus etc. TF? undecided

There was even a SEGA portable console.
Sega had a portable console ... Wa fvcking ow!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by AirBay: 6:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Indomie people no go plenty here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
bro!! Stop d cap! Stop d cap! Hanhan. Black and white tv keh.. Even those sony vcd game no dey wen black and white tv dey and it came out b4 dz.

But some people still get their black n white tv and their papa no go allow then play on colored na undecided

@bolded vcd games came before SEGA?? shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Truvelisback(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Oga, the game don dey even b4 Vcd come out. When dis game come out, colour T.V dey rare. Na all those Colour T.V with back nai dey then. Even dis antenna & remute never come out then. Na black and White T.V common then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Truvelisback(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
wrong . Sega was in existence when dz game was
This game came out b4 Sega.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by TheWolfen(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Lol
Good old days

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by InfinityFabric: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Maddo, are games readily available after cloning?
You can get the NES files online and run it via Nestopia.
You can also emulate PS2 [https://pcsx2.net/] and PS3 [https://rpcs3.net/].

2 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by elpochas: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Did you remember the soccer. They tried some 3D. The ball often hit the cameraman behind the goal. Some so sweet grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE-Zi6LLB6w
my best Team was Italy,best player was Galfano A.K.A In real life as R.Baggio.Dude was so good in dat game.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Damn don't miss one bird with that gun, grin
I bought the game 3000naira , I later bought Sega and PS2 then ... Good old days no time to worry grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Swagbag231(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by EkelediliBuhari: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2022
i shoot that bird wetin no good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by crafteck(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by bigiyaro(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
If you rocked this console, you are surposed to be married with kids now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by StPete: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Family com grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by upower123(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Sundaycomputer:
We're can I get it,
I sale laptops and buy laptop fix laptops
08one 3934. 71. 79
Location computer village
how much is internal hard drive..1TB HDD
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Enumerator(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Nintendo and sega games old days
Truvelisback:

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
limao. That's mario, duck hunt

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Chatflick(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Hi. This game make me mumu sha. I miss it. The shooting of birds was so addictive. E come be like say na real life. I was feeling fly grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by AkanjiNaira: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2022
The first thing that came to my mind was Mario and Sonic.

It was God that didn't allow those two to spoil my life.

8 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Did you remember the soccer. They tried some 3D. The ball often hit the cameraman behind the goal. Some so sweet grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE-Zi6LLB6w
International Super Star Soccer, Deluxe. My elder brothers play the hell of it. Me sef dey join a times.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by 07kjb: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2022
One of the best games ever

Hero Mario
Battle city
Adventure
Jarkal

Mehn our world no sweet again
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Ara21(f): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2022
I remember this game, my little nephew will refuse to go to bed, he can play this thing till 4am whenever there was light when my uncle found out he started monitoring him and even flogged him sometimes just to make him go to bed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2022
I owned Sega then. The cartoon for that game no be here.

T O DARLING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by elpochas: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Serenitys:
Ending man,sold then 1,500 to 1,800
Then Sega sold 5k to 6.5k
The playstation 1 I bought then 25k Lol
Dad bought my segamega drive 2 for 2600.You forgot to mention Star.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My YouTube & Twitch Channel / Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.