Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,877 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi - Gaming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi (55362 Views)

Which Site Can I Download This Game From??? / Fifa 20 PC: Anybody Have This Game On Their PC In Lagos? / Where Can I Download This Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
sprints1:
am glad I grew up with video cassette, Nintendo and the likes it was fun then. Kids of today no dey enjoy anything I swear. Even films those days were lite. We were suffering then but still everything was natural and golden
No dey enjoy anything like how? Bro the children of today have far more advanced games with realistic graphics and immersive storylines. Make we no deceive oursef oh.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by enonche85(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
rossovu:

MK on Sega is the real shiiiii

cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by claudiofaceoff: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Welcome Mario, but our princess is in another castle grin
If remember those words then you played Mario
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. If u know that u rocked this game, say hi. grin
Old man grin
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by sprints1: 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

No dey enjoy anything like how? Bro the children of today have far more advanced games with realistic graphics and immersive storylines. Make we no deceive oursef oh.
which advanced games that is making them rude and naughty.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by moshoodn(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Baba dey yarn dust.
The days of super and Luigi, that football game called shekere, sega,
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

Chai!

Shekere football days for Pen Cinema, Agege.

Na coins we dey use play that year.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Wwwq: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Now remodeled
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Dybala11(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Did you remember the soccer. They tried some 3D. The ball often hit the cameraman behind the goal. Some so sweet grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE-Zi6LLB6w
This Sega game where you got choose blind referee, you can even kick the goalkeeper and the ball into the net and the goal will stand. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by fredkellz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
I swear u bring memories
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by osazsky(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
I fit stay 3 days without eating for our landlady house back then cuz of this thing cuz we once had nepa.
There was a day my papa think say I lost then..this thing they posses men then o..
Mario it will never be well with u

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by osazsky(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Did you remember the soccer. They tried some 3D. The ball often hit the cameraman behind the goal. Some so sweet grin

Kia Sega 16 beat..international super star .
He shoot

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by clerkent(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
International superstar soccer deluxe.chai we miss afternoon food die

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by jony247(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
I hail you bross

Jeromejnr:
The good ole days...especially the Ps2 era. The Xbox, gamecube and N64.

Then came PSP which I believe was ahead of its time.

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Thazard(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Ahhh,You just made me remember it.

My best was the contra4 and sonic.

I've been trying to know if that onic game was replicated for Android gamers.

i mean that exact sonic game.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=zykem1 post=114414086][/quote]

Hehehe
Typical African mothers grin

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Besto:

Seems we got same momma
Lol
African mothers are the same yesterday today and forever

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Cravemore: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hi. Terminator.

My last console game I played was ps3.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by OlowoLagos(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na for president TV, u gats slap d TV many times to get d head correct.

Truvelisback:
The game was fun mehn! I played this game on Black and White T.V. grin
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Akharmony: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good game but sadly we didnt even produce any of them
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Greazyman99: 2:26am On Jul 05, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Wat are you saying ? This is even way before PS1.

He’s probably 18 yrs old. This game u see, we used to call it Family cone grin
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Where my sunset riders niggas. Na we first start 3rd person shpoting game as pro.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by achimendy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Truvelisback:

My game those days.
Use to shoot them birds.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by elpochas: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I no even too remember amgrin. All I know be say I like the game die. I think there was the Michael Jackson on white and the one on red.
it was called Moon Walker.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by HillaryNelo(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Ending man God my first video game
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by vickthourh(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
elpochas:
sure u knew?tell me who has these brutality and i send u a token.XCCZBBAAXXBA.

It’s been more than 25 years..
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by elpochas: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
vickthourh:

It’s been more than 25 years..
wow,such a long time.mine is 21yrs on Sega.Bt i cnt 4get dat brutality in my life.It belongs to Smoke,my Best Fighter then.

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by vickthourh(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
elpochas:
wow,such a long time.mine is 21yrs on Sega.Bt i cnt 4get dat brutality in my life.It belongs to Smoke,my Best Fighter then.

XCABCZYXABBZZ..
Noob saibot
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by elpochas: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
vickthourh:

XCABCZYXABBZZ..
Noob saibot
Noob was a cheat with Rain.so made a law that nobody can use them,except u want to play computer.Good old days.I really need to marry o,i feel so old.
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by Kelvin3476: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
43Ronin:

U don forget their baba Noob Sibot. Baba dey divide into 2 come use uppercut finish you.>>X ; Liu kang hold X down for 5 secs for him bicycle kick....
SNES been get mad games sha....
Super Mario
Contra
Killer instinct
Earth worm jim
oga na to hold C be liu kang chest kicks.
i hate nob saibot alot. Too many cheating but with rain , am very ok against anyone.
after disappearing with smoke na to use down down x like nob saibot finish u.
fatality and brutality is nt for me.

bt last last na my little sis be the best mortal kombat player.
i dnt knw how she the take make those mortal kombat women the fall like water from up any time she uses kitana

1 Like

Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by vickthourh(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2022
elpochas:
Noob was a cheat with Rain.so made a law that nobody can use them,except u want to play computer.Good old days.I really need to marry o,i feel so old.

Nawa ooo
So you never marry..
Re: If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi by elpochas: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
vickthourh:

Nawa ooo
So you never marry..
no money o,hv done introduction since 2020,still searching 4 funds sha.God dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My YouTube & Twitch Channel / Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.