Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work (867 Views)

So I Fell In Love Today.... / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
A girl I have in my life now is like let me say we're both in love with each other but we know it won't work out. she's a Muslim, I'm a Christian her family won't allow her to marry a Christian and another 1 is she is older than me like 3 years oooooooo. Me I just dey enjoy her till she go get boyfriend make I give her space. Oya share yours have you ever loved someone but you know dating them won't work?
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Onucs(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yeah, ma cousin cool
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yep...
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Onucs:
Yeah, ma cousin cool
Wow!
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Cypress042(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Love doesn't exist in the place i come from undecided

Love is a pure imaginations mixed together with fairly tales just to decieve the kind hearted.

The earlier you know this, the better for you cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Judd007: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yeah,
pelex512:
A girl I have in my life now is like let me say we're both in love with each other but we know it won't work out. she's a Muslim, I'm a Christian her family won't allow her to marry a Christian and another 1 is she is older than me like 3 years oooooooo. Me I just dey enjoy her till she go get boyfriend make I give her space. Oya share yours have you ever loved someone but you know dating them won't work?
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by arthurwillia(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
pelex512:

You Dey gbensh her?
Me no Dey fall in love sha
But I Dey fall In must and I’ll know it won’t work
Make we Dey lash
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by nifemi25(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yes naw, that remind me of a lady i was dating before I got married.... right from the day she told me she is the first born and has many sibling, have knew this won't work out.... we later departed thou still talk
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Brian47(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Met her on Facebook, we both stay in different states.
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Onucs:
Yeah, ma cousin cool
what the hell?
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yep...
so what later happened?
Re: Have You Ever Fell In Love With Someone But You Know It Won't Work by valdes00(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
I am a Christian and my wife is a muslim... Shes older with 4yrs... 7yrs together now... So ur excuse is invalid....

(1) (Reply)

How do I Curb High Libido / Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something / "My Son Did This" – Frustrated Dad Films Son Entering A Cupboard To Press Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.