Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner (856 Views)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm just curious so, I thought to ask for opinions.

I ended my relationship with a guy because he was acting up repeatedly.
Some years later we started talking again.

He told me that he missed me, that I'm special and often wanted to talk to me, he was very excited to talk to me.
He told me that he has a girlfriend but, from his attitude and statements, I thought he was lying to get my reaction.

Then, he invited me to his girlfriend's birthday dinner, I questioned him about it and told him that he was being disrespectful to me.

I decided to cut him off again and he said that I was leaving him again. He went drinking when I left the first time.

This guy recreated a video of me that I posted on Instagram with his girlfriend and sent it to me, he also posted another recreation of my video on his instagram story.

I have been very curious and confused about his behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Macphenson: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2023
Do u not have a boyfriend currently? What are u still doing with EX?

4 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Itiskdg121(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2023
What is the definition of confusion again?
Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Nackzy: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2023
I call it See Finish
Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by PlayMaker14: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2023
Isn't it obvious that the only thing you're good at is just being a girlfriend?

Your ex knows you're of no value that's why he invites you.... It won't take much time, he's going to invite you for his children end of year party.

Don't define yourself by yourself first, you'll end up being a play thing.

9 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2023
Something is definitely wrong with you!

PlayMaker14:

Your ex knows you're of no value that's why he invites you.... It won't take much time, he's going to invite you for his children end of year party.

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2023
If you had any sense, you would have seen that he is trying to make me jealous and if a guy is going through the efforts to make his ex jealous, it means he still has feelings for her. Silly!
PlayMaker14:

1 Like

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by PlayMaker14: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2023
cherries1:
If you had any sense, you would have seen that he is trying to make me jealous and if a guy is going through the efforts to make his ex jealous, it means he still has feelings for her. Silly!
Now I see why you're his "Ex"

Not good enough to put a ring on your fingers. 💛

4 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by PlayMaker14: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2023
cherries1:
Something is definitely wrong with you!

The truth hurts 🤕

5 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2023
You are an idiot!
I dumped him and guess what, he is coming back to me!!

PlayMaker14:
Now I see why you're his "Ex"

Not good enough to put a ring on your fingers. 💛

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2023
Run,he is a psycho

3 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by PlayMaker14: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2023
cherries1:
You are an idiot!

You are now mistaking me for your Dad.

Get something doing or better still block him so he won't see how valueless you are.

Easy on yourself so you won't be invited for children's party.

6 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by HeatSeeker(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You are now mistaking me for your Dad.

Get something doing or better still block him so he won't see how valueless you are.

Easy on yourself so you won't be invited for children's party.

Guy you no get joy at all grin

3 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by darealez(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
cherries1:
You are an idiot!
Yes, you sound quite right but he's not likely coming for the right reasons. Nonetheless, do you as you may or just block him off.
Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Odin13: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
cherries1:
You are an idiot!

Someone is so honest with you.. a guy.. but you woman .. wan Dey believe wetin you Dey feel ..

Insulting the guy..

Oya go and become another banger .. na you Dey jealous the guy catching feelings for person wey no just give a fvck about you.. Except for fvck.

Women and their tiny brain atimes ..

4 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Dougad: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
Does the block button not exist again? 😂😂

Unless you too are enjoying the attention from the ex. 😂 If you're truly over him like you say, you won't be bothered to create a topic pondering over his behaviour. You for relegate am.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner by Prolificgiant(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ashawo dey your eye ,what are you still doing with your EX ,there is a reason he his your ex

(1) (Reply)

Can Money Buy Love? / Love @ Website (delicweb.com) / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.