Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? (2996 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / What Ladies Think Guys Like(photo) / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by pleep(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
5th grade of course!! Not as easy as that fellow tho. 1st grade if I had one I didn't notice it  sad
Full_lips:

Mr. BrownJay really good points,   But on your last point I wonder why is such a big deal for guys to find other men attractive, cute, or sexy. I find girls all those things everyday,  Does that mean I have bi-intimate tendencies? Maybe,  but if I can have bisex.ual tendencies? What's wrong in men having the same?
Yea the way women often talk about other women is extreame. A normal straight man is not capable of talking about other dudes like that and not be man-lover.
There's a difference between awknowledging another man is attractive to women(of course you won't admitt it) and calling them sexy or cute. The first is just awknoledges something, the second is being attracted to it.
Maybe women r so bisexual because of all the secxtual objectification of women they see in the media
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2011
Mr.BrownJay, forgive me, but I had to re-read your post. Did you say you like to indulge in a.nal s.ex? Are you the receiver or the giver?
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
@pleep. If I can say a girl is sexy or cute and not be looked at funny, then a guy should be able to too, I long for a day when people can freely express themselves without fear or judgement from society.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by tpia5: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
Mr.BrownJay, forgive me, but I had to re-read your post. Did you say you like to indulge in a.nal s.ex? Are you the receiver or the giver?

good question.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by pleep(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2011
Full_lips:

@pleep. If I can say a girl is sexy or cute and not be looked at funny, then a guy should be able to too, I long for a day when people can freely express themselves without fear or judgement from society.
Yea those poor KKK members. sad society won't let them express themselves tongue
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
Full_lips:

Mr. BrownJay really good points,   But on your last point I wonder why is such a big deal for guys to find other men attractive, cute, or sexy. I find girls all those things everyday,  Does that mean I have bi-intimate tendencies? Maybe,  but if I can have bisex.ual tendencies? What's wrong in men having the same?

you are again comparing men with women. dont do that!!!!
our bodies behaves and reacts differently. women are very secure in their own sexuality (since a VERY young age) so they have no problem looking at another woman and say she is hot/beautiful or sexy. if i would call another man "beautiful/sexy" automatically my sexuality will come in question. how can i look at a man and describe him as "sexy" aka sexually appealing?! if that's how a guy thinks of another guy then he MUST be a closet bisexual.
if a man sees another man and says he is "attractive" then something about this guy "attracts" him then AGAIN, he must be a closet bisexual.

now dont get me wrong, i understand what would make one man more appealing than another to women, i understand what traits would be needed BUT thats a different ball game. so i can look at David Beckham or Cristiano Ronaldo for example and understand why women fall for them BUT to look at them and call them beautiful is impossible because I dont get turned on by these traits.

as for the an.al se.x bit, if my woman indulge in the act then i will surely do her but my asss is a no go area!
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by claremont(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
Full_lips:

@pleep. If I can say a girl is sexy or cute and not be looked at funny, then a guy should be able to too,  I long for a day when people can freely express themselves without fear or judgement from society.
That day you are longing for will never come mate. It may happen in some westernised cultures, but in Africa, our entrenched culture abhors such behaviour. It will be much more difficult for Africans to outgrow their culture, than it will be to "in-grow" into bisexualism (if there is such a word ). The few Africans who I know are bisexuals live in Europe, therefore we can't even say they are Africans; but a core African man/woman who lives in Africa abhors such behaviour, it is alien to our culture.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Fulllips(f): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
Come on Mr.Jay you say you understand why a man would be attractive from a girls' perspective, but you couldn't say "oh yeah he's a handsome guy" I find that hard to believe,

@claremont you are so right. But I think the discrepancies between westernized cultures and others are caused by lack of education. I used to be biased about a lot of things until I gathered enough knowledge to know the truth. Like how mental illness is treated here in America, I'm sure it's viewed differently in developing countries. But not too long ago we viewed it the same, only recently has it been acknowledged as a real issue.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^ LOL, so because i understand why A WOMAN would fall for these guys, i have to automatically say: I find them attractive too?! i am a MAN, so i know what is attractive to someone from the opposite se.x, that is completely different than what is ATTRACTIVE TO ME. lol!

claremont:

That day you are longing for will never come mate. It may happen in some westernised cultures, but in Africa, our entrenched culture abhors such behaviour. It will be much more difficult for Africans to outgrow their culture, than it will be to "in-grow" into bisexualism (if there is such a word ). The few Africans who I know are bisexuals live in Europe, therefore we can't even say they are Africans; but a core African man/woman who lives in Africa abhors such behaviour, it is alien to our culture.

bro, i have to disagree with you. all these 3rd world countries where g.ays/bisexuals and les.bians are looked down upon is where there are gazillions of closet g.ays/bisexuals. 9ja is one of such society so i understand why they would have to creep fearing of being stoned to death!
if you truly believe that there are no g.ays/bisexuals in 9ja then you're surely fooling yourself!
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by claremont(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^^^^
No, don't get me wrong, there are g.ays and bisexuals everywhere, but the OP is talking about social acceptance of g.ays and bisexuals. In Africa, we all know that these group of people are not socially acceptable as compared to the western world, that's why they hide under the closet.
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^sorry my bad, i just realized that!!!
Re: Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? by smootheb(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2011
I think most ladies have a small element of bi-curiosity about them, whether they experiment or not is a different story. A lady can just experiment say in college just because and maybe never have the desire to do so again after they've "grown up."

But a guy who has been with another guy, naw I think he's likely more on the gay side of the spectrum than anything else so I couldn't go there, because clearly I don't have the same equipment to work with as a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminine Communication101 / Tired Of Heart Break Ladies? How To Cast A Personal Love Spell That Works / Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.