Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Feminine Communication101 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminine Communication101 (3002 Views)

Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) / Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo / See Nigeria's Most Feminine Looking Male, He's Very Pretty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminine Communication101 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
This thread is meant for women to air out their grievances about men's toasting methods. What do we men do that u don't like? What would you like to see more of? What signs mean you would like us to stay the hell away and what means u want us? For example today I was scoping this fine girl and she just held a blank unreadable eye contact expression with me. Oh boy I had to look away so that my eye no go spoil from over staring. What was she trying to say without words to me? Muchos gracias
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2012
Subscribing. . . cool
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Odunnu: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
Men generally should learn to be confident, I mean confident not arrogant when chyking a babe, be interesting and I beg you, dont try any 'foney' (foreign accent) with me. Just flow and stay confident. Thats all.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by greedie1(f): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
I give d blank look wen im not interested nd dont want to be rude abt it,

guys should try to be confident, discuss interesting tins, dnt be stiff nd arrogant, act educated ( even if u arent) nd pls dnt brag abt ur personal achievements, wealth, etc, it bores me
Re: Feminine Communication101 by IbroSaunks(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
oya where is onila?
Re: Feminine Communication101 by slimyem: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
as long as you are not the dress and look funny kinda guy and you can express yourself in simple and correct english,i'd give you audience.
But please,so not try to use the line i think i know you from somewhere on me else the eye wey i go take look you,na to just enter ground sharply!
And then whatever you say or do in two mins will determine if i should continue listening to you or walk away.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by IbroSaunks(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
slimyem:

as long as you are not the dress and look funny kinda guy and you can express yourself in simple and correct english,i'd give you audience.
But please,so not try to use the line i think i know you from somewhere on me else the eye wey i go take look you,na to just enter ground sharply!
And then whatever you say or do in two mins will determine if i should continue listening to you or walk away.
what happens if the person actually does know you from somewhere?
Re: Feminine Communication101 by pendo89(f): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
waiting for onila.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
gree-die:

I give d blank look wen im not interested nd dont want to be rude abt it,

guys should try to be confident, discuss interesting tins, dnt be stiff nd arrogant, act educated ( even if u arent) nd pls dnt brag abt ur personal achievements, wealth, etc, it bores me
the thing though is that Im mostly too stunned when I see a fine chick and so I stare at them without a smile cos I'm too amazed at d hotness so I think she was mirroring my actions cos she started playing with her hair after the staring orgy  grin
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Rhino5dm: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
Bold and arrogent ladies always keep me in-check. Demand and dont ask me for anything. Lead and let me follow, else i wll dump you.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by bekay911(f): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
Some guys arent confident while some exhibit arrogance in place of confidence. Dont tell me ur history and how ur father was a senator n commissioner just tell me hu u are and wat u want.
Dnt try to impress me by telling me dat uv been monitoring ma moves and d types of frnds i keep and places i go n dont go. U can start by sparkin up a very intersting conversation but keep ur distance and dnt try funny moves. And i wonder y dey like deep staring in2 a gals eyes as if dey carry charm for eye dat one no dey catch me.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by freecocoa(f): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
Guys can be very funny and dumb at times,imagine telling a girl you love her after about 5 mins of convo,they usually say"baby honestly since I saw you something just happened to me,I can't even explain it,I love you truly"wtf?

Another one is saying things like,there's this my guy in NY I sent him to buy me a jeep but he's wasting time,I don't know what's his problem man,and  my other two cars just developed some faults this morning,they are at the mechanic's,if not I'd have taken you to your destination.  

Another one,"just come and know my house incase of next time",who told the john there'd be a next time,smh. Mscheew.

Re: Feminine Communication101 by chinedumo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
I think think you will find this post of mine on Paying compliments very relevant

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=857389.msg10068612#msg10068612

Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
Hmm!
Re: Feminine Communication101 by pendo89(f): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
grin grin grin funny posts! free cocoa I love ur last line! lol @ next time
I hate show offs and opportunists.
I know this dude who was trying his best to win me but his commanding voice and big talk was a put off.
First I was helping him secure a biz deal,then he tells me he's building this massive house worth 80m naira in Abuja!!!! and before he went on to explain the design, I cut him short!
I was like ok dd I tell you that I was homeless or planning to relocate?  I wished him luck in his construction.
keep it simple even if you own an island.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Bold and arrogent ladies always keep me in-check. Demand and dont ask me for anything. Lead and let me follow, else i wll dump you.

Hey Mr Rhino.5dm.

I want to keep you in check like this

Quote from: Rhino.5dm on Yesterday at 12:28:58 PM

BTW, i can support all my claims with mid action, high resolution pictures,. . .should i start exhibition?

Should I go on "Big guy"?  Your sainthood is on the line grin grin grin?

Akuya, we are watching cool cool cool cool
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
Onila ke? We all know she is not rude to her toasters, except the one that errm errm, tried to errm you know, tried to "he came close 2 me and pressed his pe-nis on my leg and said u feel how big it is? babe I am going to rock your world BABY. .in my mind I was like oh no"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Feminine Communication101 by pendo89(f): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
oh yeah such men suck but they think its really cool. how d u toast a girl by advertising ur size??
Re: Feminine Communication101 by IbroSaunks(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Onila ke? We all know she is not rude to her toasters, except the one that errm errm, tried to errm you know, tried to "he came close 2 me and pressed his pe-nis on my leg and said u feel how big it is? babe I am going to rock your world BABY. .in my mind I was like oh no"
grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
pendo89:

oh yeah such men suck but they think its really cool. how d u toast a girl by advertising ur size??
Funny enough the advertisement works for them, some ladies actually do fall for such crap, therefore, the guy will refuse to change that toasting system and hopes it works for the next lady!
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
So the girl can know what she will be having na. Just kidding
Re: Feminine Communication101 by bekay911(f): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
Size without performance is rubbish. It isnt d size od dog in d fight bt d size of fight in d dog
Re: Feminine Communication101 by sweetcocoa(f): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Pendo,seriously that thing dey vex me. grin

Killz una dey mind onila wey go stand for dark corner dey lomance the guy,come dey here dey talk another thing. Any guy that tries that with me would go home with swollen balls.
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Rhino5dm: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
I told you severally that i  dont enjoy morrons sucking my diicck. Am straight with a big bold sign that reads WOMEN ONLY. cool . Here you go: www. BoyzOnly.com., have some fun. This thread is for sexually straight and not perverts like you. Faggott.

Olodostein:

Hey Mr Rhino.5dm.

I want to keep you in check like this

Should I go on "Big guy"?  Your sainthood is on the line grin grin grin?

Akuya, we are watching cool cool cool cool
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
bekay911:

Size without performance is rubbish. It isnt d size od dog in d fight bt d size of fight in d dog
. . .At the same time, most ladies hate cigarette-like errm errm you know. . . grin
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Mynd44: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
Some body is angry
Re: Feminine Communication101 by slimyem: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
IbroSaunks:

what happens if the person actually does know you from somewhere?
it shouldnt be the first line!
pendo89:

funny i almost considered that kind of guy.he had already done the chyking well and i was already enjoying talking to him until he blurted the words[b]i have a very big d1ck[/b].
Everything inside of me died instantly! cool
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Rhino.5dm link=topic=857368.msg10069109#msg10069109 date=1327771667]
I told you severally that i  dont enjoy morrons sucking my diicck. Am straight with a big bold sign that reads WOMEN ONLY. cool . Here you go: www. BoyzOnly.com., have some fun. This thread is for sexually straight and not perverts like you. Faggott.

Sorry folks for interrupting your discussion. Just wanted to set a Lunatic on here STRAIGHT.

I am out. Shalom cool

You go suck yourself mothaphucka.

This is what YOU said and think of Innocent victims. What a psychopath you are. You have been VERY busy i guess Aturu. You need to be called out Double faced Hypocrite like you.

Quote from: Rhino.5dm on Yesterday at 12:28:58 PM
Lemme start by giving you prices of Igbo girs in PH. I wont bother mentioning any of the eastern states cos, all you need to give and phock is a plate of semi-rotten starch and vegetable soup spice with bush meat. Cool

MR. sweet @ First Artillary. Igbo ladies gose for 1K short time and 3 to 5K over nights with slightly increase in price if the girls are student for either IMSU, FOTO,ABSU, Fed Poly Nekede, FED Poly Afikpo and the rest. When her english is not Igbotic, you have to add 2K for over night to help make up for transportation from east. They all carry student ID cards. FACTS!

Ocabique @ Stadium road. . Igbo girls strippers can be watched with a 1K gate fee or you pay 3K(lap dance inclusive). Short time goes for for 5K, Blowjobb 2K and over night will cost you 10K. triple sin will cost 7K short time and 12K over night respectively.

Casablanca @ GRA  Igbo girls will expressly give you hand job and mouth actions very fast with 2K. Or 1K(if you are good negotiator). Short time will be given to you with 3K. If you are a big boy who prefer hire purchase, then the whole weekend full of kinky se'x will cost you 15 to 20K. triple sin 22K to 25K.

So, whats big deal about phocking Igbo girls at will? Keep that your boastful and prideful nature to novice and not me. Been there, done that and the game is shiiiit!!. Keeping quite and allowing you foools to display your nonsense does not signify any sign of weakness.

Am ready for your filthy mouths. As, am gonna make you to lose intrest on Nairaland. I promise i will!! Keep it coming. . . .i wait!!! You think you can insult me? You never start.

BTW, i can support all my claims with mid action, high resolution pictures,. . .should i start exhibition?
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Killz3(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
sweetcocoa:

Killz una dey mind onila wey go stand for dark corner dey lomance the guy,come dey here dey talk another thing. Any guy that tries that with me would go home with swollen balls.
Mind you, i have nothing against onila or her experiences, but the melodrama she attaches to it can be exasperating at times. . . Sheesh!
Re: Feminine Communication101 by Acidosis(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
after using using the correct grammar, and in a perfect way. What NEXT? Some girls are only after what you have to say. BUT if my many talks guarantees me a yes, then I'm ready to" act you a drama".
Re: Feminine Communication101 by slimyem: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
^and how long will you be able to put up the act?
Just how long?
Every drama has an end
.remember?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend? / #singles Only: 9 Different Types Of Sex You Should Have Before You Get Married / Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.