Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

China: Wife Catches Cheating Husband And Lover Chopping Themselves In A Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / China: Wife Catches Cheating Husband And Lover Chopping Themselves In A Car (645 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China: Wife Catches Cheating Husband And Lover Chopping Themselves In A Car by PeterBlew: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
A video of a woman catching a cheating husband and his lover in the act has gone viral on mainland Chinese social media.

On June 26, a woman, surnamed Li, 41, from Langfang, Hebei province, northern China, smashed the window of a car in the street with a brick, drawing a crowd of onlookers.
In videos posted online, Li stopped the car in which her husband and his lover were sitting and began yelling at her husband who was in the driver’s seat.
“She can only be a lover as long as I still have our marriage certificate,” Li was heard shouting. “You are shameless to take her to a hotel with me knowing!”
Li then began punching the car windows after yelling at the two to get out of the vehicle, attracting a large crowd.
Later, Li found a brick and began using it to smash the car windows, threatening the pair if they did not get out.
“Don’t hurt your hand,” one onlooker told Li, as the crowd applauded her.
According to a witness, Li had followed her husband and his lover from a nearby town.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/crowd-wiffe-china-cheating-husband-lover-dramatic-street/

(1) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Do After Sex / Caught My Crush Masturbating And I Joined Her To Sex / Video:n4ked Man Jumps Off Unlocked Gate After Being C4ught Chewing Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.