Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) (56520 Views)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by blinking001(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rip
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by alkasimoo1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Crime is bad but jungle justice is worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by DrChukki: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congratulations to them... These guys are heartless devils

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Anyone wey criticise the act is a low key criminal or yahoo boy. Till you experience near death or emotional to physical hurts, you will be rabid here.

Wait till them kidnap or adultnap your person, una go stop this woke forming. Today Nigeria needs hardened justice to every kind of criminals, inorder to deter the upcoming ones.

If such has been the lots of fraudsters (Yahoo Yahoo) and not the society hypocritical admiration of them, this stupid rampant act won't be alluring to youths.

Imagine our politicians been slither for looting of public funds. By now, we will have less people wanting to contest for any position, but today Nigeria has glorified criminality that the only solution is to cut those involved in the nib, before the beep up government releases them back to society for more harm.

A good case study of this analogy will be the case of Sarkin Fulani in Ekiti state. Watch how that deadbeat will walk free, then cause more havoc. If the jungle has decree on him like these mofos, there won't be fear of repercussions.

Why do you think that those involved in criminality walk high up? Saying nothing can happen to them? Is because the government is in support of them; directly or indirectly. Yes!! So don't let government get hold of them. Spread the vawulence and fear, so that other will know danger lurks for their evils.

Saleh.

5 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by musty2245: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
I swear this is the best way to go

Do you believe some group of vigilante caught some rubbers that have being stilling bikes and they handover them to the police not less than one week those stupid police release them cry

3 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by kingyakos: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dem get mind go steal for Aba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Why has Pandora not stopped armed robbery in SE, and he's saying he would repair Nigeria?

Peter Obi should fix SE first.

Now this is how Tinubu's urchins sounds.
Who is Pandora?
Don't be scared to call names

Now...
Pandora should fix the insecurity issues in the South East in what capacity?
As what that he is?

Oga dey use your head small small abeg

3 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
2 wrongs don't make a right. The Government should be blamed for this bad trend and they should act fast before Jungle justice ruin this nation. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by olawonder(m): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
The punishment for stealing is not death! Especially when they are suspects… if these were done in Bauchi or Zamfara, the bigoted Muslim haters on NL would be quick to attach religion to it. This action is condemnable as well and the perpetrators ought to be arrested and labelled terrorists too!
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tomek09:

Has any of ur valuable been taken from you at gun point??

No mind that idiot..
Personally I was in that union bank junction today when they were burning those bastards.. I enjoyed every bit of it..

Death to all criminals..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by shortIGBOman: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Igbo should leave these criminals alone. They are Peter ObiTUARY's Cousin's. grin

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
These are the Peter Obi's supporters, they're mob, online and offline
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Is either they waste them this time around or they change... That's the only way Nigeria could get better at this point in time
Nigeria would get better by behaving like savages. Okay sir grin. I'm sure most of them there dey use bypassed meter
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by MissJoy29(f): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
I really wish I can unsee what I saw today because I saw ALL 3 OF THEM while they were still burning.

That incident attracted almost the whole of Aba grin
The crowd was massive!
Aba-Owerri Road was VERY CLOSE to a complete shutdown.

And just like that, 3 able-bodied men went in this gruesome manner cry
May God have Mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

No mind that idiot..
Personally I was in that union bank junction today when they were burning those bastards.. I enjoyed every bit of it..

Death to all criminals..

You enjoyed every bit of jungle justice? Wait until it is your turn, then you will understand why every sane person should condemn it and not encourage it. They don't call it jungle justice for fun
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
inspirator1:
Anyone wey criticise the act is a low key criminal or yahoo boy. Till you experience near death or emotional to physical hurts, you will be rabid here.

Wait till them kidnap or adultnap your person, una go stop this woke forming. Today Nigeria needs hardened justice to every kind of criminals, inorder to deter the upcoming ones.

If such has been the lots of fraudsters (Yahoo Yahoo) and not the society hypocritical admiration of them, this stupid rampant act won't be alluring to youths.

Imagine our politicians been slither for looting of public funds. By now, we will have less people wanting to contest for any position, but today Nigeria has glorified criminality that the only solution is to cut those involved in the nib, before the beep up government releases them back to society for more harm.

A good case study of this analogy will be the case of Sarkin Fulani in Ekiti state. Watch how that deadbeat will walk free, then cause more havoc. If the jungle has decree on him like these mofos, there won't be fear of repercussions.

Why do you think that those involved in criminality walk high up? Saying nothing can happen to them? Is because the government is in support of them; directly or indirectly. Yes!! So don't let government get hold of them. Spread the vawulence and fear, so that other will know danger lurks for their evils.

Saleh.
Ingrishi don see something o gringrin. If we should closely monitor you for one day, I'm sure we'd find out that you break most of the laws in one day. Nigerians and hypocrisygrin
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by chakula: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Can't take them to justice?
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
maasoap:

You enjoyed every bit of jungle justice? Wait until it is your turn, then you will understand why every sane person should condemn it and not encourage it. They don't call it jungle justice for fun
Leave them. Nigerians have a sort of twisted mindset that never ceases to amaze one. So the innocent people who have been killed by jungle justice are now criminals too.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Golan007: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tomek09:

Has any of ur valuable been taken from you at gun point??

Yes, actually.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
inspirator1:

Saleh.

You typed and posted nonsense. I have seen, watched and read many innocent killed, lynched and burnt alive through jungle justice. If you are still justifying jungle justice in this age, you need to get your head examined!
Do you even know the kind of people that engage in jungle justice at all? Criminals and low IQ people! Can you participate in jungle justice? I don't think so. That's why you should be careful supporting it.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by ChinagoChiBoy: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maka why kwanu?¿
Anyways,
"Since the bird has learnt to fly without perching, the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing"

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
maasoap:

If you like don't discourage your mom from crime..

It would be her turn next..
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by ibinaboonline: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
A thief is a thief, bro. Even if Nigeria is London, thieves will still drive their life meaning by stealing. America has armed robbers. Europe has sophisticated armed robbers. I'm not saying African poverty does not enable crime. I'm just saying not every African has chosen crime despite the hardship. Ultimately, I believe only God's grace has made us different from those burnt criminals. By the grace of God I am what I am.
Get God, get sense.
Christane:
I sometimes wonder if some is dis robbers were born to steal or it is d situation of d country dat push most of dem to do it ...if you look deeply u will see dat most people in dis country do not find life easy .some can hardly feed not to talk of wearing good clothes ..most of dem are jobless ..Nd av been looking for job for years Nd no hope in sight ...dat y I sometimes wonder if killing a robber for being a victim of a good forsaken country like Nigeria wch av been ruled by bad leaders . is the best ...but picking up arms and robbing people z not a good thing cus the people dey re stealing from also av little Nd yet d robbers steal from dem Nd even kill dem ..if dey refuse to to give dem wat dey have ...d Mata tire me self ...may GOD be d judge.
SAY NO TO CRIME
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
MissJoy29:
I really wish I can unsee what I saw today because I saw ALL 3 OF THEM while they were still burning.

That incident attracted almost the whole of Aba grin
The crowd was massive!
Aba-Owerri Road was VERY CLOSE to a complete shutdown.

And just like that, 3 able-bodied men went in this gruesome manner cry
May God have Mercy!

I was there at Afor-ule when they were burning grin grin
So you were there too..

Nwanyi oma let's get to know each other nah..

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Those thieves,if you ask them which one did they prefer between cutting of the neck of the hand or burning, which one will they choose
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by greatefa1011(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
How will you suspect someone then the next thing is kill him. Why?
Am judging from the caption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Omoodutodaiwa1: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wasted live crime don't pay
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

If you like don't discourage your mom from crime..

It would be her turn next..

Trust me, it is childish and stupid of you bringing my parents into this.
Jungle justice is carried out by scumbags, people like you just hail them but can't participate in it. You know I'm right but the question is why? Because you know that it is barbaric and wrong.
Many innocent people like Aluu 4 had been wrongly accused, found guilty and murdered on the spots. That's why if you still believe that there is nothing wrong with your brain, you shouldn't praise jungle justice
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tomek09:
BREAKING NEWS:

https://abacityblog.com/breaking-irate-youths-set-3-armed-robbery-suspects-ablaze-in-aba/

Awon eranko jatijati....still roasting human beings in this 21st century.....why not hand them over to the police?
They should use their roasted meat to prepare Ofe akwu and Ofe Nsala........some nigerians are just animals.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.