Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Advice For Pregnant Women And Those Who Are Expected To Be Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Pregnant Women And Those Who Are Expected To Be Pregnant (160 Views)

Having Sex with Pregnant Women / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / 15 HIV Carriers, 23 Pregnant Women Uncovered In Kano Mass Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Pregnant Women And Those Who Are Expected To Be Pregnant by balmingilead: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
My pregnancy period is not always an easy journey for me, because I do spit, vomit and I don't usually have appetite for food from the first month to the sixth month but I feel much better after the sixth month and I can't eat as many times as possible by then. So I use to be very lazy from that first month to the sixth month, because I'm always weak to the extent of taking drip to feel better.

This write up is to encourage any pregnant woman like me. You are not lazy. I understand that sometimes, you feel like giving up, but don't give up. You will soon deliver your bundle of joy in Jesus name.

Ask questions from experienced mothers. Most importantly, don't joke with prayers.

Husband, please hold your wife's hand, pray for her, assist her with house chores and care for her. I know her food craving may be tiring sometimes, but please don't be tired. Your bundle of Joy will soon arrive in Jesus name.

Always pray with her, encourage her, place your hand on her womb and pray for the baby as the Priest of the house.

I pray from the bottom of my heart for every pregnant woman, you shall all deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.

I pray for everyone trusting God for the fruit of the womb, it is your time to Conceive in Jesus name.

I pray everyone trusting God for who to marry, receive your rightful partner now in Jesus name.

Be encouraged!!!

Seeing Marriages blossoming and Children being raised in a Godly atmosphere is my utmost desire.

We wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact Dr Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

(1) (Reply)

Srydfhfghfgjhjgh / Love Till Whenever But Till When? / Rthjtmtyjmuy,uy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.