Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home (50077 Views)

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by vickydevoka(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
The lady no get sense or is it hunger + laziness? How can she go back to man that publicly called a prostitute, mentally unstable, thief and a gold digger.

I can bet everything that they will still call each other out again very soon. Because from the interview she granted to chude, she said that Fani Kayode is insecure and everytime he sees her with another man, he believes they are sleeping with her.
So even if this lady go out with her friends or she hangout with her old classmates (male) Fani Kayode go change am for her.

Oga try get money en get y..
Believe u in me, woman derive great joy eating from a guy's sweat n saving her own money. That's y if she pays bill for u she feel like dying she will tell de whole world and disrespect you. She will insult u everyday. The worst is if you were rich b4 n became poor later, you have finished in life. Unless u marry with no money from de onset, she has made up her mind for it

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Exceed15: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2022
God1000:
So they've reconciled after so much drama.

FFK should behave like a responsible man

If he wasn't responsible she won't subtly come back.. she don go learn
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by StUriah(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2022
But I thought she said the guy no sabi fvck?

Wetin women want self?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by latolz: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Foolish smile foolish people.. yeyebrities always looking for social media validation...
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Munzy14(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This couple Bleep will be very aggressive & drug-filled
Lmao...grin

You..to even think you cap it with my favorite meme..

Is good when lovers reunite...It doesnt pay to be bitter about simple issues..

The lady must have learnt her lessons as well...Na feminist motivation push her to misbehave..

She need to submit because FFK is a guy willing to provide and spoil his woman as longer as their is mutual respect.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by MartinsD12(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfj8ejitlmr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
After all the noise this woman went back to ffk , you see in this life, just make money everything will fall in place , woman no go use you do nonsense .
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pacespot(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
These two comedians, so are you saying this FFK is keeping two yellow pawpaw ikpekus in his house at the same time
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by GistFullGround: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Yeye girl, after she don go fvck outside, she come return back...
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Bribri: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2022
You see why baby mama na risk. That connection with their baby papa no dey die finish. Ensure to do your due diligence if you must.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pacespot(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Nobody is asking the question about the other lady already in FFK's house
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by murmee: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2022
ogbuefi677:
How many weeks this one go last?
FFK is an animal by the way
FFK is not growing younger. He and Precious would have realized their mistakes and will be ready to make amends for the sake of their children. They actually look good together. Let us wish them the best!
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by lagosrd: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Righthussle:
Yeye man

That lady is worthless
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pocohantas(f): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Ulunne777:
That she has made peace with him doesn't mean they are now an item.It may happen but her primary aim is to be close to her kids.No sane mom will be close by while her children are catered for by strangers.

I remember my classmate whose parents got separated and the father forbade their mom around them.She tried her all until when they got into secondary.
Imagine being in SS2 and meeting your birth mom for the 1st time .Oh the tears that day. she'd come for 2 visiting days then the man discovered she had found out where my friend was.
Nl boys grow up,everything is not sex and bashing women.

Those ones don’t have sense. If not for the kids, FFK won’t see this lady again. A lot of women are tied down to their abusive husbands just because of their kids.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...grin

You..to even think you cap it with my favorite meme..

Is good when lovers reunite...It doesnt pay to be bitter about simple issues..

The lady must have learnt her lessons as well...Na feminist motivation push her to misbehave..

She need to submit because FFK is a guy willing to provide and spoil his woman as longer as their is mutual respect.

Some of you would rather die than call a spade what it is. Is Precious FFK’s first?

Was it feminists that told the first, second and third wife to leave? Abi all of them didn’t SUBMIT to FFK? FFK that even his own family are tired of, just like Kemi Olunoyo.

Make una try dey talk true abeg. It won’t kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by GloriousGbola: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Those ones don’t have sense. If not for the kids, FFK won’t see this lady again. A lot of women are tied down to their abusive husbands just because of their kids.

the man should sha watch his back and his preek too.

at this stage snow white can go full evil queen on him and poison his ass

and i dont see any family out there who would mourn the man - but what do i know sha?
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by KingMack(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
No man in his shoes can refuse precious no matter what went down tongue

Lady looking like a bag of #dollar kiss.

Nigga say whaaaaaaa cheesy

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Dksmile: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2022
FFK you better wakeup this woman get mission oo you don dey carried away because of puna . puna wey you don chop before I pity you , continue
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pocohantas(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

the man should sha watch his back and his preek too.

at this stage snow white can go full evil queen on him and poison his ass

and i dont see any family out there who would mourn the man - but what do i know sha?

Exactly! Yet someone is up there talking about submission and respect. Politically and family-wise, FFK has failed over and over. The only time he acted sane was even when he was with this Precious. He needs her more. No wonder he is already typing love epistles on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2022
If you believe they fuxck that day like, if you believe they didn't share
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by darita: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Let me not hear its because of my kids I am doing this!
Hmmmm I tire for naija....
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Gentlevip: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2022
She looks hypocritically obidient obedient
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by TheMostComplex1: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
She's acting to see her kids meanwhile FFK wants to tell everyone that she has returned
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by hush15: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

So this dark man believes those 5 extremely fair boys are his true seeds.

Ubunja come and sell TRP for one customer here.

ABEG.

Then you don't know FFK. Person wey fit don do paternity test like fives in five different places over just to be extra sure!!! FFK na Street o
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by orisa37: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
3 in 1 MAESTRO is not ordinary.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Exodora: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
The lady no get sense or is it hunger + laziness? How can she go back to man that publicly called a prostitute, mentally unstable, thief and a gold digger.

I can bet everything that they will still call each other out again very soon. Because from the interview she granted to chude, she said that Fani Kayode is insecure and everytime he sees her with another man, he believes they are sleeping with her.
So even if this lady go out with her friends or she hangout with her old classmates (male) Fani Kayode go change am for her.
Love for your children will make you do the unthinkable.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Exodora: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
obiekunie01:
she will give him 3 years like a patience cobra!

then execute her plans.

Anthrax kills and leaves no trace - just heart attack.

Then she will inherit al her kids to herself. . .
One word for you. Repent !
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Exodora: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Karlovych:
grin grin So he's no more an abusive devil? Women! Good for the both of them.
What do you expect, a woman just hanged herself over the lose of her 5 years old child, imagine what this woman is going through over two years for keeping her four boys away from her.
Love for your children will make you go at the extreme, she can even act as his slave just to see her babies that is a mother’s love for you.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by LordOfTheGame: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omihanifa:

Stop being an idiot, a mother can anything to have her children in her arms always.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Munzy14(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Some of you would rather die than call a spade what it is. Is Precious FFK’s first?

Was it feminists that told the first, second and third wife to leave? Abi all of them didn’t SUBMIT to FFK? FFK that even his own family are tired of, just like Kemi Olunoyo.

Make una try dey talk true abeg. It won’t kill you.
When a man value what he used to have, he will come back to it...Unless destiny and circumstances say otherwise.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by DWickedLandLord: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one. I hope both of them go through counselling and keep all hammers away from the house.
They should genuinely forgive each other.

Change your moniker to Reasonable Man
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by jimyjames(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
He is not begging her.
na shame dey catch de woman.
A pvssy that have been fvcked missionary, doggy and others is a conquered pvssy.
She will still pull out her panties by herself and meet the king in za oza room.
And the king will still pull down his pants get his penis hard to f*ck the same pvssy that has been f*ck many times by different people missionary, doggy , he will even put his mouth to lick and worship the pvssy of the queen in za oza room
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by DWickedLandLord: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This Yoruba Man dey use this Igbo Girl brain. He dey Fvck her for free now. Yoruba People get sense Sha. grin grin

Shocking that the first tribalistic comment came from you .
Mr talk shit n run to moderators to complain. Soft ass Pussy

Run tell that too punk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda / Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.