Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home (50073 Views)

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by seunmsg(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2022
She’s beautiful though.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by TheWolfen(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
This Yoruba Man dey use this Igbo Girl brain. He dey Fvck her for free now. Yoruba People get sense Sha. grin grin
I only have problem with majority of Nigerians liking your comment. They are mostly tribal bigots as well

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by SaiOba: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Once dey bea, is always dey beable.. Bleeping dey h*rnygry d babe, see as she dey shy for pishure for Femi like say she jus dey know Femi today.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by SaiOba: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Yeah.. with very beautiful asset too.. am sure you know what I mean. cheesy
seunmsg:
She’s beautiful though.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by techWriter3: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2022
This few Bleep will wanna very aggressive & narcotics-refilled

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by phemmyfour: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Ejehkob: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Mmmmm
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by afamaustin(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2022
He HV humbled precious with money,this world no balance

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Dpaulie(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Oro oko ati aya

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by skywalker240(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2022
I hope those idiots seeking justice for this manipulative woman hide thier heads in shame undecided

when una wan wise

how many times dem go tell una say husband and wife matter is discreet. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by VIKTO83(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2022
Women! Women!! Women!!!.
Well I won't say that dog is better than u. I won't also say that by are better than dogs.

I think FFK gave her d equal dose of what she needs. That's what some women need for their brain to function well.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by illuminutty: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2022
She looks like person wey cum do short-time.

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by mannobi(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2022
So she went back to eat her food?
What do I even know sef.
Abeg
I have a very strong, very neat infinix note 7 for sale.
Ram 6gb
Rom 128gb
Battery 5000mah
Price 70k

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Moh247: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2022
APC money doing wonders, now his charges with EFCC are getting stalled, he is getting campaign and delegates money

Ibo girl came back for her own shares... After all it's our Commonwealth

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by essentialone(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
The most popular employment app in 2022, register to receive 9,000 naira cash, link:https:///3OL13RM
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by emmy512: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
she looks like a stranger in that house

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by LilCfour: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
There is definitely something shady about this reconciliation.

We go soon hear wetin we wan hear

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by samonak(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmmm, FFK strong oh! You mean he still accept the hoe after that Navy guy - Akpa, drill de kpekus kon knack am akpako with his "Dogon Bura" wey make her be like:

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Pathokpo: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Righthussle:
Yeye man
Infact yeye couple. I sorry for anybody wen dey take these guys wahala to heart. Moral lesson stay clear of husband and wife matter else you would just create unnecessary enemies cos last last dem go settle wen dem reach house for night.

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2022
I will borrow Ebenezer Obey song for Precious Chikewendu and FFK "Ija Oko pelu aya, aiye ema ma da si, ki o to osu mefa a pari oo"

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Sunday2021: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Where are those people that want to kill themselves because of the two. Fani kayode prick get honey that this albino cannot afford to miss.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Udemzy05: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
Old pic
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Nsonaso(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
Na man you be FKK

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Kajaard: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This couple Bleep will be very aggressive & drug-filled

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

My thoughts exactly cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari / Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.