Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home (50072 Views)

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
kayperry:

Ever since the topic left your hands i knew the best your brains could pop out is fart ... ciao

Lol. There is no comparison between my brain and yours. Anyone can take shots at my brain, not you Jornwhite. Stick to sharing NEPA BILLS. I like to think you did a good job of it. It doesn’t require much brain power- just knocking on doors and shouting owo mi da? like an NURTW intern.

kayperry:

Who said you still have an option to take or select, aunty you beta hustle well so you can afford to lease a husband.
olodo, real women ride there husbands @ nite, i can ask my babe to tutor you womanology you know undecided if you like throwup from now till tommorrow no mess can beat ur personality.

There is nothing to learn from your babe. I mean, if after riding my man he still spends 11yrs trolling an evening newspaper? Maybe the pussy ain’t got grip.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by GloriousGbola: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:

There is nothing to learn from your babe. I mean, if after riding my man he still spends 11yrs trolling an evening newspaper? Maybe the pussy ain’t got grip.

cheesy cheesy

Poco poco poco cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Damn you Seun, your gifs cannot convey my amusement grin grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
angry
GloriousGbola:

cheesy cheesy

Poco poco poco cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Damn you Se.un, your gifs cannot convey my amusement grin grin

The werey dey underrate a whole cowgirl position. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by kayperry: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. There is no comparison between my brain and yours. Anyone can take shots at my brains, not you Jornwhite. Stick to sharing NEPA BILLS. I like to think you did a good job of it. It doesn’t require much brain power- just knocking on doors and shouting owo mi da? like an NURTW intern.

Does pressing a man down requires brain or power, i can't imagine the shock on the wu MAN face when you press his neck .... why must everything about you be horror undecided

if you get sense nii by now you should know the only reason why i can't & will never slide into your dm not to talk of you is because someone is grinding right wink
boya ko nii press up nite undecided olodo

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pocohantas(f): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
kayperry:

Does pressing a man down requires brain or power, i can't imagine the shock on the wu MAN face when you press his neck .... why must everything about you be horror undecided

if you get sense nii by now you should know the only reason why i can't & will never slide into your dm not to talk of you is because someone is grinding right wink boya ko nii press up nite undecided olodo

You can’t slide into my DM because you do not even have the intellect to stimulate my interest. You don’t have money. The picture of your house you posted was a mess. So I reckon you have body and mouth odour too. You can’t live in such filth and not stink. I guess she rides you in that environment before you two roll over to pegs, obituary books and blunt tiger razor blade.

You should stick to being a troll, my troll.

Goodnight.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by doggedfighter(f): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Bold of a nonentity like you to tell me shut up. I was already wondering if you had gotten a job to actually keep you off my ass for 24hrs. Obviously that would never happen.

Now to the topic at hand, as usual common sense would always fly over your head since you spent 11yrs trolling, rather than developing whatever it is nature put inside your skull. The topic is, she is back for her kids. I do not even think that many women are always interested in remarrying. Isn’t that what angers you men to the point of saying they left their husbands to fully concentrate on olosho work?

I don’t know what IJMB days is, but it is definitely not surprising that you were tasked with collecting NEPA BILLS. You have always been the dreg

I don’t know what IJMB days is, but it is definitely not surprising that you were tasked with collecting NEPA BILLS. You have always been the dreg

Teach me savagery, babe

Thou art brutal grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by doggedfighter(f): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
GEEBITE:
Damn, harsher words than these haven't been spoken yet.

I swear !

Gosh !
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by 9japride(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
This is why it's not good to get involve in any couples disagreement. At the end one will be made a fool. Leave them to sort themselves out. After all when they are having fun in the bedroom, none of us is usually invited.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by ThinkSmarter: 1:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Trendsoulmate:

Are you not ashamed of how irresponsible you sound?
Not at all.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by cococandy(f): 3:23am On Jul 05, 2022
grin grin I never wanna be on your bad side. Cos damn girl!
pocohantas:

Lol. There is no comparison between my brain and yours. Anyone can take shots at my brain, not you Jornwhite. Stick to sharing NEPA BILLS. I like to think you did a good job of it. It doesn’t require much brain power- just knocking on doors and shouting owo mi da? like an NURTW intern.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by PHOTSEE(m): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Politics money there sweet. Baba don anchor
APC, baby don come back

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Teespice(f): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2022
cococandy:
grin grin I never wanna be on your bad side. Cos damn girl!

Me too ooo.

This one na late night gbas gbos.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by cococandy(f): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Teespice:

Me too ooo.

This one na late night gbas gbos.
she’s just excellent at handling some people’s rubbish

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Iykoto86(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
This couple Bleep will be very aggressive & drug-filled
grin grin grin grin your monica says it all
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Newton2024: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
virginchaser:
How about those damsel FFK was moving around publicly during her recess?
Same question on my mind.
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Cromagnon: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Trendsoulmate:

And it doesn't occur to you that she just wants to see her children? It's your own brain that is empty
this is why you should learn how to play chess not checkers. That's how you know your brain is empty cos if like her it wasn't she would know not to children with a serial wife abuser but as she and you are the same y'all don't think of consequences just the glittering gold that attracted you both with your empty brains. Now your collective kpekuses abi na kpekai will hear it
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Farfalla(f): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Ewuuu....!!

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Farfalla(f): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
pocohantas:

You can’t slide into my DM because you do not even have the intellect to stimulate my interest. You don’t have money. The picture of your house you posted was a mess. So I reckon you have body and mouth odour too. You can’t live in such filth and not stink. I guess she rides you in that environment before you two roll over to pegs, obituary books and blunt tiger razor blade.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Achilles881: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
If what ffk is saying is the truth, why is she still carrying her bag. undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
kayperry:

Who said you still have an option to take or select, aunty you beta hustle well so you can afford to lease a husband.
olodo, real women ride there husbands @ nite, i can ask my babe to tutor you womanology you know undecided if you like throwup from now till tommorrow no mess can beat ur personality.

Lol most older ladies/women are a total turn off for youngies, and matured cute men like me. Even If they hold raba well. They somehow stink from Inside..

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by kayperry: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol most older ladies/women are a [b]total turn off [/b]for youngies, and matured cute men like me. Even If they hold raba well. They [b]somehow stink from Inside..[/b]

It is rude to call them older women, i think Evening newspaper sounds teasing & it surely comes with a loosebump effect undecided
Please don't be decieve, the ones here no even get raba, pocohantas they work 3 job shift yet na abu'ror deodrant & perfume she dey take subdue the the effect of the smelly rotten fish odour btw her thighs
Bro i can relate n @ every chance i get i say it ....Total turn off undecided

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 06, 2022
kayperry:

It is rude to call them older women, i think Evening newspaper sounds teasing & it surely comes with a loose bump effect undecided
Please don't be decieve, the ones here no even get raba, pocohantas they work 3 job shift yet na abu'ror deodrant & perfume she dey take subdue the the effect of the smelly rotten fish odour btw her thighs
Bro i can relate n @ every chance i get i say it ....Total turn off undecided

This Is Highest Shade Of Savagery..grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pocohantas(f): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2022
kayperry:

It is rude to call them older women, i think Evening newspaper sounds teasing & it surely comes with a loosebump effect undecided

This is July, 2022 my dear. Everything sounds like teasing. What exactly do you want to say about Poco that hasn’t been said?

Type whatever you want to type, I am here. I remain Pocohantas. A premium evening newspaper. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by kayperry: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2022
pocohantas:

This is July, 2022 my dear. Everything sounds like teasing. What exactly do you want to say about Poco that hasn’t been said?

Type whatever you want to type, I am here. I remain Pocohantas. A premium evening newspaper. grin grin grin

Ooh please shush it ! ofcus you will remain pocohantas cos you don't look like someone that can ever afford necessary plastic surgery and voice transplant undecided

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by pocohantas(f): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2022
kayperry:

Ooh please shush it ! ofcus you will remain pocohantas cos you don't look like someone that can ever afford necessary plastic surgery and voice transplant undecided

Exactly. Just as you would remain Ericsmith/Jornwhite because you can’t get a brain transplant. I mean, across 8 monickers, I can always tell you just by the very bad English.

Oh! Now it adds up!!

While your fellow undergraduates were studying, you were sharing NEPA BILL.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode Pictured Together At His Home by kayperry: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2022
pocohantas:

Exactly. Just as you would remain Ericsmith/Jornwhite because you can’t get a brain transplant. I mean, across 8 monickers, I can always tell you just by the very bad English.

Oh! Now it adds up!!

While your fellow undergraduates were studying, you were sharing NEPA BILL.

Didnt occur to you that the president of the most populous country in africa tendered nepa bill to INEC tongue and as a visionary, today i am 100% certain with my Nepa bill cert. i stand a better chance to be nigeria president, so asides sponsoring,housing & feeding my fellow undergraduates back then i will still fvcking rule over them when the time comes just becos i chose the right cert. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari / House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.