Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (39701 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Lovelive: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
My brother I am not an Igbo man but I just can't stand the injustice done to Igbo people and their believe.

Hearing Kwankwaso yesterday I wept for this country and my sympathy remarkably increase for the Igbo race.

My brother Joy / peace to your heart.

Igbojew:
Don't mind those inconsiquential cow f..kers.They can't take half of insults they give Igbos that is why when Igbos reciprocate back the insults they rain on Igbos they start looking for other brainwashed tribes they will use as a proxy to fight Igbos but Igbos are always equal to task when it comes to defending themselves........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Lovelive: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
I have little to tell you.
God's plan is quite and far different from mortal man direction / mind.

Besides no one needs to tell me anything let alone Kwankwaso or you. My faculty of critical thinking (my reasoning) is in tact.

Factcheck0001:
a northern leader with influence is telling u d reality on ground n u still dey argue

Don’t worry your eye go soon clear

Lets see if south east vote will make obi win

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Alpharey:

We are not also going to vote any northerner too. Obi till thy kingdom come

You just make me laugh now shall, but there is gonna be a president every four to eight years to rule us till thy kingdom come, what are we going to do about that?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Mutigadara1: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That's because most of the Northerners are not well educated, are very poor and believe in tribal and religious politics.

The moment you expose them to know their rights, most Politicians from the North will not have a say.

Reason why they keep them in servitude and ignorance to be used as voting tools.

They know Peter Obi will work towards a solution to the poverty and illiteracy among Hausa/Fulani's in the North, so the politicians from the North don't want him. But the poor Hausa/Fulani's will become wiser before the elections.

This type of comment(s) is one of the reason why the Northerners will always think twice before supporting you people. You always look down on us, and later on you'll come back and say you want us to vote for you. Who in his right sense will vote for someone that insult him all the time, kill and destroy his property, thinks his way of life is backward, his uneducated etc.
If you want our votes, you'll have to change your strategy. All this talk will not get you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by wiseoneking: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thinkfree:
oga this your statistics is fake as peter obi. Christian population in north is 40% are you ok?
Going by your stats Christian population in Nigeria would take 75-80%. If this what you have in your imagination, please answer the following questions.
Why the Muslims that you claimed to be minority decides who win presidential election?

Why do they have more representatives as the national assembly than the Christians majority?
I want to give you this for free, the biggest gift southern Nigeria could get from the north in 2023 is Tinubu.
I hope you improved your reading and comprehension skills. I never said that Muslims are minority. I only put the Christian North around 40% which still makes them a huge minority. Muslims are politically conscious and domineering in the north even in states you probably have like equal religious population or slightly higher Muslim population like Nasarawa, Adamawa, Niger, kogi. SW west do also have their own Muslim population but that is debatable because as of today, yoruba Christians still believe that they are more populated. SS and SE remains dominant Christians unlike their counterpart NW which is dominant Muslim
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by TheBeat: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
aribisala0:
Obi has SS how? Where is the evidence?
Obi ran away from the contest in PDP and he would not have got SS Wike even told Anambra people that voting for Obi is a waste of their votes.

So where do you get this idea he has SS

That is just YOUR OWN WISH without any basis in reality
You seem out of tune with how our politics work. Primary and general election are two different things. Wike with sitting governors and cash could have won Anambra delegates more than Obi but do you really think Wike would get up to 25% of SE votes if he runs against Obi? Or you think he would win Anambra general election against Obi? Again look at voting blocks and history. We have core North, SW, NC and SE/SS voting blocks. Rivers state or port Harcourt for example is populated by Igbos or Igbo speaking people whether they choose answer Igbos or not. Others are minority and they equally align with the majority in elections. Visit Asaba, politics might tag them SS but reality is that they are Igbos. Obi married from Akwaibom and you think they won't vote for him. I can comfortably say that Rivers, Edo and AK will go to Obi. Delta might be divided due to Okowa but Obi won't get less than 45%.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Peacemaker5128: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2023
Totilopussylick:
He is entitled to his own opinion tongue

Obi till 2027.
sope otilo
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Peacemaker5128: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

If northerners can't vote obi- Kwankwaso now how are we sure they would in 8 years time , how are we sure another northerner won't say same thing ?

I rather obi contest and loeses than be vice to anyone
he contested and lost woefully

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by mrvitalis(m): 7:05am On Oct 26, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
he contested and lost woefully
Lol someone that won the most state

How many states and votes did Kwankwaso win?

Obi has established himself as the key opposition figure what exactly did Kwankwaso achieve?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Peacemaker5128: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol someone that won the most state

Obi has established himself as the key opposition figure what exactly did Kwankwaso achieve?
OK but I have this for you

mrvitalis:
I have only one watch for the past 17 years

Now u judge

Men like this should never be allowed to hold power
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2023
mrvitalis:

1. Lol someone that won the most state

2. Obi has established himself as the key opposition figure what exactly did Kwankwaso achieve?

1. Which and which majority states?

2. Key opposition figure? to whom? where exactly?
As docile as Atiku is, he is waiitng for Atiku to do any significant thing, the only place he comes before Atiku is wishing others HBD on Twitter. grin

Kwakwaso was never in the race, for the millionth time, but oh 'Kwankwaso will divide the northern votes to make Obi emerge' grin
Your Obi just did that, but to Atiku and for Tinubu. grin

Just carry your L.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion / May 29: Remove Your Aircraft From Abuja Airport, FAAN Orders Airlines / Who Is The Most Powerful Female Politician In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.