Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (39706 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Moh247: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2022
cool

How will Kwankwaso an Engineer and a PhD holder be a Vice to a 3rd class Philosophy Graduate of Nsuka

Two terms Governor of Northern most populous state former Senator, Minister of Defence

Vs

Two terms Governor of 2nd most tinyest State , failed VP aspirant

No be juju be that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Normal level

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Landowner101(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2022
This man doesn't fit the kind of person that will be a good deputy to obi, His ego is just too much. Obi should look for someone else like him (peter obi) from the north.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Extremely difficult dats y I dey fear for d guy
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Jointheir7(f): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Well, NOT ALL NORTHERNERS ARE HAUSAS!!!

NOT ALL NORTHERNERS ARE MUSLIMS!!!

Apparently, 2023 elections, shall be filled with surprises.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by HilcomTech(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2022
We told them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by richie240: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by nwokoocha: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2022
cool

Peter Obi should stay away from Kwankwaso, he is a distraction sent by Atiku to stop his Presidential ambition.

I urge Peter Obi supporters to advice him to jettison any collaboration between LP and NNPP, these Northerners want to stop Obi ambition.

Northerners want everything to be all about them.
Peter Obi is the only Christian Presidential Candidate vying for 2023 President slot.

Three muslims against One Christian
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Xfemt(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2022
You should know too that no body in the south will vote kwankwanso and atiku because of the antecedent of buhari

Or you think only northern vote can make you president

The north has ruled
The west has ruled
The south south has ruled too
Let give it to the south east and we have a credible candidate in the person of Peter Obi

Take it or live it
This election is between tinubu and Peter Obi

Mind you I’m Yoruba from ogun state before all this tribal bigots on the tribal forum called nairaland start to label me as ipob

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
He is entitled to his own opinion tongue

Obi till 2027.

I watched the useless talk he said...

Aboki is always aboki

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by skywalker240(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Oya rest, we don hear.
OBI 2023 IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DIE cool

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2022
I have said it alot of times it will be very very difficult for northerners to vote an Igbo man, they don't mind dying than voting an Igbo man Hausa man or woman abi na fulani man or woman vote Igbo man, hmmmm
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Nauttyprof(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That's because most of the Northerners are not well educated, are very poor and believe in tribal and religious politics.

The moment you expose them to know their rights, most Politicians from the North will not have a say.

Reason why they keep them in servitude and ignorance to be used as voting tools.

He got it all wrong. Northerners are erecting his billboards in Kaduna. Same Northerners have done a kind of campaign for him through street walk. He is only looking for how to buy Peter Obi to his side.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by aribisala0(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2022
dadavivo:
But you expect Igbos to vote Northerners right
?

This one is even more Boko Haram than Buhari
Who else will they support?
They supported Balewa, Shagari and Tofa so why is this a big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Off the mic � please

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by TheOldGods: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2022
wiseoneking:
Who is a Northerner he's talking about? Benue man or Taraba, kogi, southern KADUNA, plateau southern Gombe and southern Bauchi, FCT, southern Boronu, Nasarawa or where? The early he comes to terms that these afore mentioned places are not core or Islamic Fulani Hausa North, the better his brain is set from the right. Let everyone get this truth, northern Christian population still stands to almost 40% of her population with Benue and plateau having the highest.

Moreover, nobody even knows kwankwoso in the whole of the south. I laugh at his ignorance
if not for Peter Obi's popularity, who the Bleep is kwankwaso, can kwankwaso even win North Central.
Dude is talking about a region who do not want one Nigeria, because they are marginalized, and you think the best way is to continue marginalising them, instead of giving those people way to feel belonged. Let them continue that war they are looking for, that 2nd civil war, dem go seem am soon and this time their kids will die in it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by richie240: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Move2:
"Therefore, most of the things that are happening in the South, especially in the South East; people are not comfortable with that and as long as you have somebody from there in any party, it will be very difficult for the northern voters to vote, and that’s the situation now.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/03/2023-presidency-why-i-cannot-be-running-mate-to-peter-obi-kwankwaso/
cool

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Badgers14: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

If northerners can't vote obi- Kwankwaso now how are we sure they would in 8 years time , how are we sure another northerner won't say same thing ?

I rather obi contest and loeses than be vice to anyone

I feel Same here..

Kwankwanso is just stretching it.. I think he is miscalculating his strategy.

He got to remember that Obi was Atiku's V.P just 3 years ago... the core North politicians loyal to Atiku and PDP worked hard to sell Obi's candidacy to their people and they kinda sorta accepted him..

So now 3 years later, you can't come and tell them that the same man you praised 3 years ago is now evil man 3 years later grin grin

Between Kwankwaso and Obi in this game, obi have an upper hand because of this reason above.

So I like what Obi is doing by hanging his own shingles with labour's party.. PDP actually helped him "sell" his candidacy to the whole country 3 years ago.. so...

If Kwankwaso do shakara too much, Obi should look negotiate with Sanusi.. I want obi to win but I really want him to drag that Kano state with everyone because that's the state with the most vote. Gandollar is already loyal to BAT, Kwankwaso NNPP splitting the vote in Kano further, Atiku picking up some and Obi/Sanusi dragging much with Sansusi's influence as former Emir.

Actually Sansusi might even be a better formidable force than Kwankwaso in Kano. From my experience with my northern colleagues, they align more with a traditional or religious authority than a politician. And some in Gandollars camp didn't like how he "disrobed" Sanusi and Sanusi's father was popular in his days...

When the tits is that big, everyone stays in line grin... (Francis Underwood - House of cards)

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by seunayantokun(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
It will be very difficult for southerners and middlebelters to vote for Kwankwanso.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:
Why are they telling us?

They should go ahead and do what they want.

Obi will never be poor again I'm his life, not his children nor great grand children will ever be poor.

Its a xhoce before Nigerians to change things now or continue crying.

Obi is the only way out.
Obi MIGHT be a way out. Just might, but certainly not the only way out.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by slowice(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
RubbiRubbish as usual. Nigeria doesn't revolves around the North. beyond north, there are other regions... But some northerners act like they are the only true Nigerians and everything and everybody must go through them. This is one of the major cause of corruption in Nigeria. We need expunge such silly mindset mindset from them and make them see us as equal stakeholders in the Nigerian project.

This is not even just about obi or the southeast, its how the North see the south... Like we are nothing politically without them. We shouldn't help them to re-enforce such terrible backward mindset because its effects in the long run will be the complete takeout of the south in Nigeria's political scale.

We must be wise

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by postbmd: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2022
I barely hear any one taking bout nnpp
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by itzsammyd: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2022
The Northerners already has Kwankwaso at heart. So with this love , I believe he can help Peter Obi win the North
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Theoarhics: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2022
It will be impossible for southerners to vote Kwankwaso. Obi I know for sure would get more votes than you in North Central and southern parts of Nigeria, and largely all over Nigeria. Obi is a more viable candidate than u
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by johnnychuks(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
That's how it will be very difficult for any Easterners to vote for Atiku, but let me asure you one thing that is not evitable is that northern Christian will vote for Obi!
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Af0nja: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That's because most of the Northerners are not well educated, are very poor and believe in tribal and religious politics.

The moment you expose them to know their rights, most Politicians from the North will not have a say.

Reason why they keep them in servitude and ignorance to be used as voting tools.

Our major problem. Had it been Nigeria has a higher HDI, Obi wouldn't have a hard time selling himself.

It's hard to sell common sense to a country of more rogues and touts than civil people when you have chief thugs to compete with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by RexTramadol1: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Kpatakpata:
The man is not being truthful. There's war going in the North East and North West far worse than what is going on in the south East. Such statement stems from either arrogance of the person making it or hatred for the south East

At least there’s war in both regions
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Salihuabre: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
op babban yayana yace sai obi.wannan bana ba atıku magana a gidana. a ce gaskiya tsohon hanyoyin za su lalace. yawancin mu a cikin NE, NW suna son canji fiye da kudu. Im university in sokoto today,
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Prince111111:
We tell them almost every day that Obi is not known in the North but they keep publicising and arranging people always from 5 to 20 to air the views of the Northerners grin
it is easier for buhari to allow a coup than handover to an ibo man…buhari and the political class will never allow such

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Salvador1: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
anonimi:

To fail our country as he failed Anambrarians for eight years, while hiding looted money in Pandora
this is your tinubu in Pandora papers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by ponyonm: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Ngorbungor:

So you are wiser than Labour party? Obi? Nigerian Labour Congress and the TUC?

If you don't know please take note that your stupi.dity has no limit

Don't mind the ewu mereme. He can go and vote for kwakwanso in peace and leave us to worry about Obi.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by emetisuccess(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
If una like oooooo. It's none of my business. For me, I'm voting obi. Nobody, I mean nobody else. Sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos) / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard / Yemi Osinbajo's Team Published In Today's Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.