Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (39698 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by domino74: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Please which notherners is he talking about. I hope he is not counting FCT, Benue, Nassarawa, plateau southern Kaduna, Kogi, taraba and the minority Christians in Kano, maiduguri and sokoto.2023 will be a shocker because we the aforementioned are Obedient all the way
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by emilo2bad: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
vhykeeytor:
Let everyone vote their conscience and probably vote regionally. The north thinks it would be business as usual...using underage voters to win elections. Kwankwanso need Peter Obi more than Peter Obi needs him, beside Peter Obi is not desperate to become President of Nigeria. The youths supporting Peter Obi are out there to make a bold statement and whether he wins or lose, we would have sent our message to those crooks in Politics, that once the youth are 60% United, we would take back our country and chase them outta Aso Rock. As it stands today, we are just 30% ready because some youths in south west have joined their northern counterparts in (east and west) to drag us backward.
No meeting was held among all Nigerian youths to make Peter Obi candidate of the youth,. if Nigerian youths want to pick a candidate not an old man like Peter Obi who is 63 years where there are other young candidates in 2023 presidential race as young as 40 years. IPOB ESN and igbos youths cannot just woke one day and decided it is Peter Obi the candidate of Nigerian youths using social media as weapon. By November this year it will be clearer to igbos youths to know the extent of damage IPOB activities and Peter Obi refusing to condemn IPOB activities have done to their campaign. so Nigeria is no longer a Zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Wize1: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Issue-based Campaigning would start soon.
Meanwhile,, I blame our Lazy Nigerian Mainstream Media for not asking these Candidates the Most Important Questions whenever they have the opportunities of having audience with them.

I agree. Another issue is that, the youths who are blaming the older ones lack any sense of depth. Celebrity culture and social media trends is all we care about. We can use social media to engage these politicians better on these topical issues. No, they’ll rather turn the whole drive to a bandwagon of noise where healthy debate is not encouraged. For instance, nothing stops the youths from organising a Twitter space— to invite aspirants (some will be willing to come), and ask them direct questions like: Will you restructure? Will you deliver state policing , how? and what timelines? But No, it’s all vitriol, stanship, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by benheaven(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Kpatakpata:
The man is not being truthful. There's war going in the North East and North West far worse than what is going on in the south East. Such statement stems from either arrogance of the person making it or hatred for the south East
KWANKWASO means arrogance and selfish. They should leave him alone. He is talking talking like a FOOL.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Talentempire: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Don't let this northern guys play politics on you

Peter Obi will win this presidential election if done free and fair

They tell you the northerners will not vote Peter Obi and you believed them?

Tell them to be specific on the northerners who will not vote Peter Obi

My brother it is only the northern Muslim who will not vote Peter Obi

But all Christians in the north are for Peter Obi

The entire middle belt

If only you know what Christians over there are facing then you will know that they are tired

Don't let them kill your spirit

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Babaken(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2022
The main reason northern votes will share into pieces between , atiku, kwankwanso if he didn't decamp to PDP or APC, Tinubu and Peter obi will share northern vote.

Because some educated northern will vote Peter
Obi why those anywhere Belle face types will vote neither atiku because it's there own or Tinubu because their governor ask them to.

It won't be like 2015 all northern are for buhari
Or 2019 their use rigging against atiku.

But in the case of South South and South East is for Obi

Why South West will be shared between Tinubu and Obi
Even though Tinubu will have larger part of south west.

And don't forget also majority of Nigeria youth that are going for voters card are
Very angry with PDP and APC.
The reason Peter Obi will have a better chance.

Except the election will be rigged.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote new Nigeria
And be OBIDIENT.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Wize1:

I agree. Another issue is that, the youths who are blaming the older ones lack any sense of depth. Celebrity culture and social media trends is all we care about. We can use social media to engage these politicians better on these topical issues. No, they’ll rather turn the whole drive to a bandwagon of noise where healthy debate is not encouraged. For instance, nothing stops the youths from organising a Twitter space— to invite aspirants (some will be willing to come), and ask them direct questions like: Will you restructure? Will you deliver state policing , how? and what timelines? But No, it’s all vitriol, stanship, etc.
You're very correct.
We Nigerians in Particular.
(Both youth and old..)
(Even both in Politics and in all other aspects of our daily lives....)
We leave the most important things aside,, and be chasing frivolities around.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by NiceClean: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2022
anonimi:

Massive movement that was absent in Ekiti and is absent in Osun governorship elections.
Obi's selfish agenda is obvious to those who are not mugus to see.
He can keep his filthy, sticky looting fingers to his own pockets, they are not wanted anywhere near our treasury.

Go get your PVC ready, during election vote for your candidate while I will do same... But for me and my family we are OBIdient. Chikina!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by EjehDtiger: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
That's because most of the Northerners are not well educated, are very poor and believe in tribal and religious politics.

The moment you expose them to know their rights, most Politicians from the North will not have a say.

Reason why they keep them in servitude and ignorance to be used as voting tools.

They know Peter Obi will work towards a solution to the poverty and illiteracy among Hausa/Fulani's in the North, so the politicians from the North don't want him. But the poor Hausa/Fulani's will become wiser before the elections.

Be deceiving yourself. The north understands politics more than any part of Nigeria incase you don't know.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Theoarhics: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2022
Badgers14:

I am even starting to dislike my previous support for Obi/Kwankwaso partnership.

Sanusi might even be a better formidable force than Kwankwaso..

My thought too.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Randomgist(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2022
I said it before that kwankwaso will not agree to be a running mate to Obi. The northern elits will do anything to keep power and they are united about it. You will be so surprised to see kwankwaso step down for Atiku if he suspects a northerner will not win.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Indabawa1987: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2022
For your information Kwankwaso is one time Deputy Speaker of National Assembly during 3rd republic, 2 time Governor, Minister, envoy for Darfur & Somalia, NNDC board member and Senator apart from his civil service career with over 17yrs. of working experience. We want to hear from other side i.e Pandora Obidient.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Tareq1105: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

If northerners can't vote obi- Kwankwaso now how are we sure they would in 8 years time , how are we sure another northerner won't say same thing ?

I rather obi contest and loeses than be vice to anyone

On Jagaban I stand.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by aribisala0(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2022
BUT

He is right

It is easier for Ibos to support Fulanis as they have
ALWAYS

done. So this is nothing new .
They supported Balewa
They supported Shagari
They supported Tofa

So their masters do not understand this sudden assertiveness

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Coolgent(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

Inno dey pain am, just telling you the reality of things which you all stubborn people have refused to heed. How will Obi going to win votes in jigawa, yobe, Katsina,zamfara,kebbi and all those northern enclave?

That's the butter truth.
He can never get 2000 votes in any North-Western states let alone 1%
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Tareq1105: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Indabawa1987:
For your information Kwankwaso is one time Deputy Speaker of National Assembly during 3rd republic, 2 time Governor, Minister, envoy for Darfur & Somalia, NNDC board member and Senator apart from his civil service career with over 17yrs. of working experience. We want to hear from other side i.e Pandora Obidient.

Obi is a 3rd class graduate of philosophy. He's a trader in Onitsha market. Worked at Fidelity Bank in Lagos and joined politics to become Gov for 8 yrs. He's a serial liar, pretender and an hypocrite. He's well known for going about with unfounded statistical and comparative analysis of China Singapore Malaysia Indonesia etc to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians. Recently, he was in Egypt, on Economy tickets to deceive his gullible supporters, to understudy their education, power, and finance all in 3 days and he came back with Certificate of Attendance.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by garfield1: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Joe4real1988:
My brother, influential vote is the problem we are having in this country which is rampant in the North and a bit in south west and i wonder when such will cease to exist. That's one thing i like about the South East and South S. No modafucking public figure can decieve them on whom to vote for. They vote for whom they are convinced of.

Like atiku
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by nony43(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

Inno dey pain am, just telling you the reality of things which you all stubborn people have refused to heed. How will Obi going to win votes in jigawa, yobe, Katsina,zamfara,kebbi and all those northern enclave?

Tell me how kwakwansor going to sweep SS and SE ? Even SW . Why is he even bothered about Obi. He play his own let Obi play his. Nobody knows him in the South too.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by garfield1: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Reference:

It is like you are not listening.
The man has repeatedly told you folks that his followers want the Presidency or nothing. What do you want him to do. If he steps down he will be left butt n.aked.

The average 'northerner' does not consider this rotational thing as desirable and will not play ball with other regions.

This zero sum game is what other parties should note particularly the APC. That the Tinubu presidency is only in the minds of the elite, the 'talakawa' may have already decided for Atiku.

For kwankwaso
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Mfetenang: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2022
He's very right and if you don't like it please call the police or go to court.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by wink2015(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2022
NORTHERNERS DO NOT LIKE BEING DEPUTY TO THEIR FELLOW SOUTHERNERS.

They always prefer the juicy meat.

They want to be President at every given point in time except those naturally humble ones among themselves like Namadi Sambo, Shetima etc

Alhaji kwankwanso should know that as a political leaders in the north it is their responsibility to sell the southern political aspirant or presidential aspirant in the north and convince their people to vote for the southern aspirant.

Even if their northern people have been known to prefer their northern people why not change this mentality now.

NORTHERN POLITICAL LEADERS ENCOURAGE YOUR PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR GOOD ASPIRANT LIKE EX-GOVERNOR PETER OBI.

This is to promote national unity and cohesion.

When it gets to your turn southerners will identify hardworking and performing political leaders among your people and then rally support to vote for the northern political aspirant.

It was GIVE AND TAKE politics that brought about the formation of the APC that finally led to the defeat of the PDP.

When President Muhammadu Buhari could not win the presidential election after three trials Tinubu called him and they did Collaboration together including other political parties.

It was this alliances with several political parties that brought about the process that made President Muhammadu to defeat Ex-President Jonathan in the 2015 presidential election.
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
funb01:

It's just so disheartening that we are considering two known thieves as our next President. Brace up Nigerians!!

The people deserves the type of leadership they get.

If Nigerians prefer to continue enjoying the sufferings and hardship inflicted upon them by pdp/apc then they should go ahead and do what they've always done which is to vote in their oppressors as usual and then sit back and lament for 8 years and repeat the foolishness all over again.

The electorates are the real problems of Nigeria.

If the chat below means nothing to Nigerians then they deserve all the sufferings and future hardship in the world if they repeat the same foolish mistake they made in 2015 by voting in the current plague they've have as a president due to hatred, bigotry, religious and tribal considerations instead of voting based on who really have the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Slimwhyt(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
This man don dey talk too much. If him wan be Obi vice, let him humble himself and be. If not he should jst shut up!
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by 2Ways(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Prince111111:
so you stay in the whole of the north right?

Do you also stay in the whole North or did you do home to home survey before coming up with the assessment?
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by bigcasava1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
No problem, I hope u know middle belt is not part of you
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Rotji(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Which of the northerners is he refering to?!

It's very clear this man will do worse than buhari, he doesn't seen to have any idea of realities on ground. His close circle are feeding him all the nonsense lies he wants to hear.

Someone who doesn't even control kano is belittling PO that is making waves and frenzy all over the country ;DWhich of the northerners is he refering to?!

It's very clear this man will do worse than buhari, he doesn't seen to have any idea of realities on ground. His close circle are feeding him all the nonsense lies he wants to hear.

Someone who doesn't even control kano is belittling PO that is making waves and frenzy all over the country
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Igbojew: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
I always know that this Kwankwaso have mental issues but I never knew that it has degenerated to this extent.in which he troll Peter Obi up and down,Peter Obi that have never replied all his foolish and useless ranting.Am so happy how Peter Obi handle him maturely by not engaging in any cheap talk with him cos that would have made Peter Obi come down to hia level........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by funb01: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
byrron:

The people deserves the type of leadership they get.

If Nigerians prefer to continue enjoying the sufferings and hardship inflicted upon them by pdp/apc then they should go ahead and do what they've always done which is to vote in their oppressors as usual and then sit back and lament for 8 years and repeat the foolishness all over again.

The electorates are the real problems of Nigeria.

If the chat below means nothing to Nigerians then they deserve all the sufferings and future hardship in the world if they repeat the same foolish mistake they made in 2015 by voting in the current plague they've have as a president due to hatred, bigotry, religious and tribal considerations instead of voting based on who really have the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

Exactly, I just laugh when people blame these useless leaders for their incompetence. No responsible person should complain about what they permit.

We allow religion and tribal sentiments to becloud our sense of reasoning in considering the right factors for electing a good leader, then we languish in their failures.

The most painful thing is how we call on God to change the country while in reality, we are the one working against the progress of the country through our actions.

God isn't the one suffering, why should He be the one to change the negative things you allowed in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Igbojew: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
kponkedenge:
Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. Kwankwaso just wanted to ride on Obi's popularity, use him after 8 years and then they'll dump him for another northerner.

If the northerners want to claim smartness, then southerners should stop voting for them too, because they certainly can't win the presidency without the south.

The south can form new alliance with North Central..... Places like Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba, Abuja and maybe Adamawa are easier to penetrate than NW or NE.

The north has been ruling Nigeria for more than half of the years in our independence, have we gotten any better?

Buhari is from the North West, a former retired General, a man who claimed to lead the insurgency from the front line.... is insecurity not worse under him?

Instead of you to be convincing the average northerner how their northern political elites including yourself have failed them and encouraging them to try other tribes, you're here spewing jargons.

Even if you enter, what exactly will you do differently from Buhari?

Or was it not this same Kwankwaso that travelled to Ibadan to free some Fulani bandits arrested for terrorizing the State?

https://www.nairaland.com/2693378/fulani-herdsmen-afenifere-replies-kwankwaso
This is what I have been saying anytime I saw this tribalistic and nepotistic man comments.This man was same man that always come to the rescue of his Housa/Fulani people whenever they committed crime and was arrested he was governor and after he was governor.I remembered how he came for the rescue of his Housa/Fulani people when they caused problems in Ibadan and some Yorubas land.I also remembered how he took next available flight to Enugu when his Housa/Fulani people killed Police man that came to enforce the closure of New Artisan market and when governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi closed the market this tribalistic Kwankwaso took next available flight to come and interven on behalf of his Housa/Fulani people which Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi foolishly reopened the market......I am that Igbojew
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Igbojew: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerians tend to forget so easily.This same Kwankwaso that is always care about only for his Fulani people while the rest of tribes can go to hell.I remembered how this tribalistic and clannish man came to the rescue of his Fulani people that forment trouble in any part of the country and because of that other tribes said that he will be worser than Buhari and El-atufai that elevated Fulani supremacy and by so doing put us in situations we are today now this man want to use Peter Obi popularity to shine but he has failed on arrival because he will never ever succed.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Prince111111: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
2Ways:

Do you also stay in the whole North or did you do home to home survey before coming up with the assessment?
maybe you should read over and over what a well-known Leader of your region just said about the bone of contention here not just a view of one individual like you
Re: Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi by Igbojew: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Blankstare:

I always heard that you Housas/Fulanis are f..ls and U..sless because of that brukutu,tuwo and cow breast you people suck but I never knew that it has degenerated to this worst.Peter Obi your f..lish Kwankwaso and you people have been calling names don't even care if Kwankwaso or you people exist that was why he never stooped so low to reply you people ranting and you people keep on disgracing yourselves everyday.Your s..pid and f..lish Kwankwaso can insults Peter Obi and Igbos till eternity simple we don't need him because he is a bad market and I pray Peter Obi can listen to the voices of good reasoning and pick a youth from North Central as his running mate then it's game over for you arrogant North East and North West.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Governor Kashim Shettima Harvests Cucumbers From His Farm (Photos) / Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.