Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU (532 Views)

Christians Are Majority In Nigeria But Ruled By Muslims - Seun why / Of The 8 Local Governments In Bayelsa, Ijaw Are Majority In 3, Minority In 5. / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by babasolution: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerian men they do like mumu.
The men of the major tribes,only insatiable greed dey know.all is money money money at any cost,the country is in chaos, there's so little achievement in Nigeria, they hail other countries achievement, everyday Dubai, China etc but their own country is a total mess.

They fail in every thing except jolliment things eg music n movies.

Every other thing in Nigeria is in failure.
Yet this men aren't moved.
They can't organise to create a working country.
Any little bribe they will scatter.
They don't stand for anything.

They can't protect their land,women and children.

The Fulani will be killing and messing with their daily lives all they do is wail and wail.

No SOLUTION NO ACTION

What has Nigerian men genuinely achieved legitimately.

The Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo combined make the largest group of black people, but their impact isn't felt any were.

Only piecemeal here and there especially when they are groomed by whites.

This mature men with their ancient history are nothing, their history is nothing, no one knows the historical impact of the Hausa,Igbo or Yoruba.

Minority Benin history is known worldwide.

Why are these three tribes just big MUMUs.

Less than 6milliin Fulani are killing a people of over 100million left right centre.

They can't even come to the aid of minority tribes in plateau and Benue and southern Kaduna.

This people disgust me I swear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by oghalebros(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Na so he be for the beginning
Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by JBriel: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
What have you done about it with all your wokeness and awareness
Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by Totilopussylick(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
oghalebros:
Na so he be for the beginning

Everyone has to learn in one way or the other tongue.

No mean say him be mumu undecided
Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by babasolution: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
JBriel:
What have you done about it with all your wokeness and awareness

Am not from the majority mumu tribes,those people should arrange themselves
Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by JBriel: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
babasolution:

Am not from the majority mumu tribes,those people should arrange themselves

I used to be a fan. Now you don't matter. You're from a superior clan while others are lesser. Pat yourself on the back " wise one ". One day you will learn true humility
Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by babasolution: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
JBriel:

I used to be a fan. Now you don't matter. You're from a superior clan while others are lesser. Pat yourself on the back " wise one ". One day you will learn true humility
Deal with the truth bruv
Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by JBriel: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
babasolution:

Deal with the truth bruv

This will be the last time I will ever reply you on this forum. You're a dissapointment to your wisdom. I won't bother to take you up on an intellectual level. From today, you don't exist to me

Good luck with your " Almighty delusions " of yourself
Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by babasolution: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
JBriel:

This will be the last time I will ever reply you on this forum. You're a dissapointment to your wisdom. I won't bother to take you up on an intellectual level. From today, you don't exist to me

Good luck with your " Almighty delusions " of yourself

The truth is bitter,open your eyes
Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by JBriel: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
babasolution:

The truth is bitter,open your eyes

You are leagues beneath my EQ. get lost
Re: Why Are Majority Nigerian Men MUMU by babasolution: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
JBriel:

You are leagues beneath my EQ. get lost

Emotional reaction, this is the part of the problems of Nigerian men,they operate like women

(1) (Reply)

2023: What Peter Obi Told Muslims On Salah / Brother To Bride Speaks On How Ebubeagu Killed And Destroyed There House. / General Overseer Threatens Fire For Inclusion On List Of APC 'Unknown Bishops'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.