Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,265 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me (61340 Views)

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by KingDash: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Avan jogia.. Jason mamoa
SPAMBOX7:
You forgot Chris Hemsworth and that guy that acted Dunes
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Asceleb16(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Exkandayee:
I'm More handsome,stop creating stupid thread
Let's see ur face then we will judge
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Thazard(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
sirrvicc:

Brother, You have very poor taste

You read my mind
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by fattprince(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Which of them is as beautiful as Amandla Stenberg
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Mecka: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
placeofallure:

Don't associate with people like you. Too crude, very unrefined and tacky!
you are too serious. You must be a boring woman. Yucks!
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Princelyon247(m): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Ring light is doing its job

By d way place your order quickly
Lemme do my own job for you

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by dfhgfs1255: 3:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Huayong, un philanthrope faux, a pour but de détourner de l’argent en humiliant la femme! Un tel homme doit rester en enfer! #Huayong#

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by dedoyix: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by largeman4u(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Where is Alicia keys ? shocked
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Sensiblerealist: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Talk true, your eye enter them too

ValZod:

leave old milf alone you no go hear shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by LordAdam16: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
shantti:
Nathalie Emmanuel, she is my all time most beautiful celeb

I love women that are effortlessly pretty

She's breathtakingly gorgeous. It'll be interesting to see if her beauty holds up like Halle Berry or Monica Bellucci. Ageless goddesses at 55 and 57 respectively.

That's the thing about beauty. Everyone peaks at different ages.

The likes of Megan Good, Regina Hall, Gabriel Union, Christina Milian were to die for in their hey days.

Many would look at Amy Adams today and think she isn't much to look at. Not knowing that she was enchanting in their 20s. Meanwhile, Gal Gadot was forgettable early on in the Fast and Furious movies. But became a sex symbol after Wonder Woman.

The likes of Zendaya, Claire Grace Moretz, and Isabela Merced, while enthralling, can only hope to match what the likes of Megan Fox, Kayley Cuoco, and Jennifer Lawrence did to teenage boys.

If Malia Baker were to become more beautiful in her 20's, she'll be the gold standard for an entire generation.

That said, there are beautiful people everywhere. To the point that it is technically impossible to have a top 5 list. Sometimes on a vacation your stunned gaze transfixes on a creature that is distractingly and almost painfully attractive.

-Lord
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by shogsman(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you are an idiot, two of the men in the most handsome list are Africans of origin bit your brain failed to see. ,p if you no like go create your own list
Oponu, thanks for your unsolicited jabbering,is Hollywood related to your continent you mumu
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Fmghewzy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Abakelawal:
So because there are oyinbo dat y dey are cute
Always appreciate black too
He appreciated blacks too na.
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Ballzproblemm: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fmghewzy:

He appreciated blacks too na.
how ironic ,na you come be the last person to comment for my post. , useless cunt

1 Like

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Fmghewzy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
how ironic ,na you come be the last person to comment for my post. , useless cunt

Keep quiet,foo.l.
So??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.