Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support (983 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by PokoVirtuous(m): 4:15am On Jul 04, 2022
The Nigerian Entrepreneur also revealed that Peter Obi is winning - tweeps dropped comments, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.

Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/peter-obi-na-you-biko-dr-ope-banwo-gushes-more-nigerians-drum-support/

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by Karlovych: 4:23am On Jul 04, 2022
#OBIdience is the key
#OBIdience is the mantra

8 years under the lifeless dullard and APC was a thorn in the flesh for many Nigerians such that even 30K BMC zombies couldn't feed themselves.

Accept the positive change and intellectual capabilities of Peter Obi and not some "It's my turn" candidate and "Affidavit is my bachelor's degree" holder.

#OBIdience is better than 70 year old sacrifice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by Taribizy(m): 4:42am On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi all the way...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by Oxb90: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2022
After all, OBIDIENCE is better than sacrifice.

If we can tell ourselves the truth for once, we will have a Nigeria that everyone of us will be proud of.

A politician who stole our common wealth will not come and flaunt it in our faces.

Imagine a Nigerian senator is held in Britain over an allegation. But if that same 'crime' was detected here, your guess is as good as mine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by flamingREED(m): 4:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Obedience is very important!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi is a movement , he's the most talked about Presidential candidate for 2023 election right now

The young and the olds are all about Peter obi and of truth, I've never seen Nigerians speaks so passionately about a presidential candidate like this before like they've spoke about Peter Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, Insha Allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by SmartPolician: 5:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Smithkafors:
I seriously tire for some Yoruba people. One is saying that Peter obi said he never owned a house in London ,where as Peter obi said himself that he bought a house in London 1million pounds in 1996.
Una problem too much. It's always tribalism to you guys. Non has told us which secondary/ primary school their lord went to instead they were busy defending him like the owner of this forum.

How is this nonsense related to the topic?
Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by DKM123: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.
The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths should arise and say "NEVER AGAIN".

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by kolamilan(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Igbos can never rule Nigeria.

Northerners see a vote for Obi as a vote for Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by TakeBackNaija: 7:07am On Jul 04, 2022
PokoVirtuous:
The Nigerian Entrepreneur also revealed that Peter Obi is winning - tweeps dropped comments, a check by Pokovirtuousblog has shown.

Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/peter-obi-na-you-biko-dr-ope-banwo-gushes-more-nigerians-drum-support/

The business class, educated folks, entrepreneurs and enlightened progressives are passionately supporting Peter Obi regardless or religion or ethnicity while the criminal Agbado master also known as Yekini Amoda is relying on uneducated fools, ethnic bigots and agberos for support. The same class of people Buhari called lazy youths.

May evil never triumph over good!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by Oplomo: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.
The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths should arise and say "NEVER AGAIN".

We are waiting for them. They will be overwhelmed. 100 paid zombies can't greater millions of youths with organic support for PO. grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by Kelsmatuc(m): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2022
kolamilan:
Igbos can never rule Nigeria.

Northerners see a vote for Obi as a vote for Biafra.
I am so interested in what u see Obi as....forget d northerners....tell us what u see Obi as

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Na You Biko, Dr. Ope Banwo Gushes, More Nigerians Drum Support by lonecatt(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2022
by december many disobedient ones will become obedient, including all these stubborn urchins.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Governor's Convoy Attacked And Stoned By Angry Youths (video) / 10,000 Northern Christians Protest In Abuja Over APC’S Muslim/muslim Ticket / Buhari Must Go”- Senators Chant As They Stage Walkout From The Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.