Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Update On The Babies That Died In Upth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Babies That Died In Upth (157 Views)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Babies That Died In Upth by dopedan(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
My older post didn’t get lots of views but you can go back and read it, from reliable sources there has been no light for weeks in upth so if they said premature babies died i would not be surprised
Please upth should be shut down

Read this thread to see how evil upth is
https://www.nairaland.com/7197092/university-port-harcourt-teaching-hospital

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Vs Facebook / Please I Need A Copy Of Shola's Book � / Srydfhfghfgjhjgh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.