Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them (38586 Views)

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by kofiyaw2: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
exactly
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Acidbath: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
johnfem321:
It’s always more fun to date girls that like you than you like.. don’t over pursue or use money to impress girl.. don’t impress with big restaurant or big gift at first..also have a lot of options as a man and keep some women in reserve bench.. if you no get plenty option na him one woman go dey stress your life.. having a women that truly loves you will make your life easy in different ways and make you live longer..

I pity you.

Na your type dey fall mugu las las.

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Theone123: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why does the Bee keep coming to the flower? Because of its nectar!

If she doesn't like you, even a blind man can tell from a mile. Except you just want to be a simPle man and try to buy her with your money.

Two guys are so crazy over her that they keep trying to see her. According to her, one is such a perfect gentleman who wouldn't back down — the other? Oh please! He's harassing me! cheesy
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Tinney104(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
All I want is obident

All I want is Obi

All we all want is more needful, reliable person on the cabinet

Right now all I need is food grin

Am starving guys help me out

91 29 373 482
Opay
Bam

Please guys 1k is enough
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Acidbath: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ayinke93:

Well I’ll speak for myself because I understand a lot of women are conditioned by the society to love men only for their money. But for you to appeal to self aware women who aren’t doing badly themselves, it’s more about how you complement her.

Are you developing yourself career wise? I’m not doing badly myself, and I want a man that is equally driven and ambitious. Can we compete favorably as a unit in a highly competitive society. Does he give me peace? Is he confident but not overbearing? Do you listen to me? Do you actually care about me as a person? Are you threatened by my growth or are you actually supporting it? Is he well read and can we have stimulating conversations? Do our values align? And most importantly, is he kind?

These are the the questions I ask myself when I meet a man. No be by trying to control me because you can’t. Okay are two complete individuals in our right and we are only here to complement each other. I don’t believe in being submissive to anybody because I can think for myself. It’s important that I see that he respects my individuality and isn’t trying to change me. You can correct in love when I’m in the wrong, and I’m not crazy, I’ll surely listen.

Na my own be this o.

This is what they don't want to hear.

They want someone that will woo, feed and clothe them while they walk about wild and free.

Males are the ones who practically taught females that love does not exist...yet look at them yearning for it from females who don't give a hoot about them while they call the one 'eyeing' them desperate and unattractive.

Every responsible lady wants what you want...but remember there is an enormous incompatibility problem going on in the society. This has forced alot of ladies to either remain single, settle for less and regret or just find one they can co parent with and face their life.

In today's world, the kind of women op is telling all Tom, dick and Harry to date always lose and that is why they are going extinct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Flakky26(f): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Marriage is God's idea to make man and woman enjoy life and attain destiny with ease but the devil has made some marriages to be hell on earth. Rate of divorce, separation and domestic violence are at an alarming rate.

HAPPY COUPLES INTL has created an online platform for christian couples to interact, discuss,learn and ask anonymous questions etc.

The platform provides a forum for couples any where in the world to ask anonymous questions without been identified. This Idea is to allow spouse who also need help to voice out and get the needed counsel at the right time. Pls feel free to share this link to christians married people that you know.

The WhatsApp group provides opportunity for couples to

A. Access and gain knowledge on building happy marriage , intentional parenting , family finance,sex etc

B. Network with other happy couples

C.Get advise from professional counselors.

D. Ask anonymous questions on different issues e.g finance, sex, infertility etc

E. Celebrate happy couples on special day like wedding anniversary, birthdays etc

To be part of the Happy Couples WhatsApp group. click this link

www.seunadeagbo.webs.com/happy-couples
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Okobola146: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mynd44 dey hungry me to date
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by blingxx(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure pussy is pussy

I no dey run lowkey hookup girls .. so I've never met a slacked pussy grin

6 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by LINSAR: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
FarinolaFrances:
there is one here that has been sending me signals and greenlights for the past 1year now and it's obvious to people around my street and house......but we haven't talk ooo....can I send her letter making my intentions known coz I'm so so shy to go meet her at shop?

Letter??

You never ready?

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Minemrys: 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
talk2hb1:
On Point, that's why you will have difficulties with relationship if you have money. They will only like your money, not you.
O boy, e better make you get the money oh... whether person love or them no love you, one day we go die leave love. What matters is you. And only you.

8 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Minemrys: 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
But most times, d woman who wants us are not the one we want.. Has happened to me twice..
Life is never really fair though. But seriously, if you have someone who wants you, best to stick by them.

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Verysmart101: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fiscus105:

And you think man too can be understood?

My friend, human beings are very complex in nature, extreme difficult to understand, it has nothing to do with gender or tribe ok.

Looking for perfect in the land of imperfection, is what making you guys finding it difficult to be in marriage.

When you urself not perfect, you are looking for perfect partner!

As many guys believed. girls as they created, are meant to do their boyfriend/husbands biddings at all time and at all cost. They fail to understand that, human beings not designed in such manner.

You only pick the one you can manage her characters and in which two of you would be ready to make compromise for the marriage to be blissful.

Ur just talking off point.Look at the topic and repost again with a write-up relating to the topic.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Hassanmaye(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=blingxx post=114445482]

I no dey run lowkey hookup girls .. so I've never met a slacked pussy grin[/quote
Bad boy, we dey manage codedruns
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Khayceeofficial(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
jclassiq:

You clearly don't understand. Not everyone was privileged to grow up under a real masculine father figure. Where do you think they'd learn how to be a man?

Bruh, I spent my entire life around women and that only has helped me understand how confused and manipulative they could be

This ain't bout father figure man

6 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by thoosing(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Badboibipo:
Girls are really not so bad. Yes many of them have attitude issues and bad personalities but the truth is every girl have genuine kindness and goodness in her but they hardly show it because they DONT like you!

Yes, your girlfriend or even your wife may not like you as much as you like them. You bought her and you may never experience the best version of that girl because she’s not as into you as you are into her.

Have you heard a girl complain about a guy saying hello to her and calling him a “stalker” ? Do you know that same girl will tell her friends that another “perfect gentleman” is following her everywhere and she thinks he’s so romantic?

Two guys doing the same thing to the same girl but different reactions. That’s the life of women, they love the same thing they complain about, it all just depends on who is doing it.

Find a girl that likes you genuinely, stop buying women with money, very wrong move. You will never get the best version of her like that, they will use you and once a better option comes they will dump you in a second.
Don’t impress girls with money, if you truly want a good woman make sure she likes you for anything but not because of your pocket! That’s the worse way to get a woman.

I will open an amazing website/online advertising platform for you at a ridiculous and pocket friendly amount. Whatsapp me via 0.7.0.3026;20:41....
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Supersymetry: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
The reality is that 80% of men cannot get a woman that will be attracted to them naturally no matter how they search, because women are highly superficial and with delusional standard for the kind of men that deserves their love.

In summary let who can/wants to buy women, buy it ( fake/simulated love), after all the so call reality is not real, nothing is real in this universe,
Albert Einstein once stated that reality is a stubbornly persistent illusion.
I also agree that reality is not real, due to the fact that entropy grows exponentially in this universe creating the arrow of time, something that can not happen if this universe is real.

The best option would be to go for a female AI android, but the technology is not yet fully developed.

5 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by sajmark(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ayinke93:

This is so true! Women are the most generous people once they like you. Generous with money, time, attention, everything. Jeez! I sometimes spend more on the person I’m seeing than myself. When she starts making excuses, that woman doesn’t give two Bleep$ about you.

And to add, many men should work on themselves to be more appealing to women. No be by red pilled nonsense. When you find a woman that likes you, love her genuinely and you’ll realize that you are punishing yourself by listening to these red pilled retards. Na person wey never experience true love from woman Dey do redpill grin grin
You were making sense right until you mentioned Redpill.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by ramaju: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
But most times, d woman who wants us are not the one we want.. Has happened to me twice..
At times, we don't seem to know or understand what we want or need. We want what others want. We want somebody to showoff. Reminds of the popular igbo palance: "nwanyi maa nma, o maa nma occasion", meaning when a woman is beautiful, she should be for showing in occasions. Bottom line is, most men are concerned about public approval not about their needs in a woman hence we pay premium price for premium problems.

11 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Redpill1: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Better tell them
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by kogof51050: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
JBriel:
Preach my brother. You're so on point. Let me cap it up by saying to detect how a lady likes you

If she isn't spending on you

Yearning to see you and more of you

Reciprocating conversations

Bending over rules to meet you in the middle

My dear, you're by your self. Be it platonic or romantic relationships, if a woman falls into this category with you, you're wasting useful time.

Same lady stingy with a guy can be willing to collect loam for another.

Don't dig into the reasons. It's always filled with their nonsensical bullshit. Don't try to spin the reality before you, change them or be patient. Just move respectfully

Just withdraw your attention,end the chats, don't check the timeline. Walk away like you don't care.. e dey pain them die
Baba I can attest to this.... No call, no text just full black out... e dey pain dem die.

4 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Fiscus105(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Verysmart101:

Ur just talking off point.Look at the topic and repost again with a write-up relating to the topic.

U are just reason off my comment

Go back to comment I replied and come back to correct urself

Learn how not to enter discussion at middle and start doing gragra, by doing that you would be displaying foolishness

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Badboibipo:
Girls are really not so bad. Yes many of them have attitude issues and bad personalities but the truth is every girl have genuine kindness and goodness in her but they hardly show it because they DONT like you!

Yes, your girlfriend or even your wife may not like you as much as you like them. You bought her and you may never experience the best version of that girl because she’s not as into you as you are into her.

Have you heard a girl complain about a guy saying hello to her and calling him a “stalker” ? Do you know that same girl will tell her friends that another “perfect gentleman” is following her everywhere and she thinks he’s so romantic?

Two guys doing the same thing to the same girl but different reactions. That’s the life of women, they love the same thing they complain about, it all just depends on who is doing it.

Find a girl that likes you genuinely, stop buying women with money, very wrong move. You will never get the best version of her like that, they will use you and once a better option comes they will dump you in a second.
Don’t impress girls with money, if you truly want a good woman make sure she likes you for anything but not because of your pocket! That’s the worse way to get a woman.
We know cool
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
JBriel:
Preach my brother. You're so on point. Let me cap it up by saying to detect how a lady likes you

If she isn't spending on you

Yearning to see you and more of you

Reciprocating conversations

Bending over rules to meet you in the middle

My dear, you're by your self. Be it platonic or romantic relationships, if a woman falls into this category with you, you're wasting useful time.

Same lady stingy with a guy can be willing to collect loam for another.

Don't dig into the reasons. It's always filled with their nonsensical bullshit. Don't try to spin the reality before you, change them or be patient. Just move respectfully

Just withdraw your attention,end the chats, don't check the timeline. Walk away like you don't care.. e dey pain them die
Now that you are spilling the format , e don cast na..@your last paragraph.

That being stingy, and wanting to collect loan for another man is a perfect way to seperate the like and dislike.

I can't deal with stingy person jaree..Mba na..Money wey we go still leave here and transit. undecided

2 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Arsenate(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
The equivalent is guys who date women they do not have genuine feelings for; usually for papers or other financial gains. We call them Yahoo boys. Straight up.

So basically op is saying most girls are Yahoo girls, only this time we still blame the men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by cococandy(f): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Silentgroper:

That’s the problem most of you have.

you see the ones that like and want you as cheap girls. Because they didn’t play hard-to-get for you.

Messed up mentality

5 Likes

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Ayinke93(f): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
sajmark:

You were making sense right until you mentioned Redpill.

I’ll always drag redpill nonsense. Na dem no Dey make sense.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Munzy14(m): 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
The problem of more than 80% men..

In fact we take it for granted... undecided
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
mmsen:
Most women don't like men.

If they could survive economically and socially without men they would.
it’s the other way around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Munzy14(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ayinke93:

This is so true! Women are the most generous people once they like you. Generous with money, time, attention, everything. Jeez! I sometimes spend more on the person I’m seeing than myself. When she starts making excuses, that woman doesn’t give two Bleep$ about you.

And to add, many men should work on themselves to be more appealing to women. No be by red pilled nonsense. When you find a woman that likes you, love her genuinely and you’ll realize that you are punishing yourself by listening to these red pilled retards. Na person wey never experience true love from woman Dey do redpill grin grin
grin grin
Chai! Ogwu red in the mud..

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by Ayinke93(f): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Acidbath:

This is what they don't want to hear.

They want someone that will woo, feed and clothe them while they walk about wild and free.

Males are the ones who practically taught females that love does not exist...yet look at them yearning for it from females who don't give a hoot about them while they call the one 'eyeing' them desperate and unattractive.

Every responsible lady wants what you want...but remember there is an enormous incompatibility problem going on in the society. This has forced alot of ladies to either remain single, settle for less and regret or just find one they can co parent with and face their life.

In today's world, the kind of women op is telling all Tom, dick and Harry to date always lose and that is why they are going extinct.

You couldn’t have said it better.
Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by czarr(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Always seperate your finances from all relationship wether platonic or intimate relationship

Money changes everything

Unfurnately most successful men don't give a fvck if you like them or not as long as you play your end of the bargain with your vagina and make yourself available they are good

Infact Na girl wey no like you dey sweet fvck pass, as you have this funny feeling that your money paid for all her extra niceness and fake love

your last paragraph, how does it feel sweet to know that they are only nice because of your money.
Don't lie to yourself bro, that doesn't feel good.

1 Like

Re: So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them by cococandy(f): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
No don’t go for peace of mind. Simple find an ogbanje and fvck up your life. Come tell us about it few months/years from now

Aurielfinizu:

God bless you bro..

Am facing same thing..

But now this innocent lady love me so crazy without asking anything..

But I feel I don't feel crazy to her that much..

It's like I pity ..
But am sure of peace of mind with her..
What do u think,?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.