Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) (53532 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I keep waiting to see the fruit of the Spirit in your words, but you keep exuding and exposing, as usual and habitual of you, an unregenerated, un-sanctified heart.
You don't know my age, but you keep hurling and heaping insults on me.
It is well. Thanks. I hold no grudge.
I repeat: visit the foot of the Cross.
You need it.
You don't sound as someone truly born of the Spirit and of a broken and sanctified heart.
You lack respect and meekness.
I now understand why Paul said that "knowledge puffs up, but love edifies."

You that is born again and exhibiting the fruit of the spirit, how come u are so ignorant? Or is it that the (dirty) spirit in you cannot interpret the scriptures to you? Jesus went into the temple to flogg ur kind. He even cursed the pharisees for leading his children astray.. Matt 23..he did not have the fruit of the spirit?

See, I have no. Problem with u as a person. But the lies propagated by your pastors. Now you too will take Gods children to hell with you. I have done my part to help you but your heart remains hardened against the true word of God. Christ gave You freedom my dear, don't go back and put yourself under the curse of the law or whatever guise ur pastor tells u. Religion says do, christ says.. Done
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
genkins:

You that is born again and exhibiting the fruit of the spirit, how come u are so ignorant? Or is it that the (dirty) spirit in you cannot interpret the scriptures to you? Jesus went into the temple to flogg ur kind. He even cursed the pharisees for leading his children astray.. Matt 23..he did not have the fruit of the spirit?

See, I have no. Problem with u as a person. But the lies propagated by your pastors. Now you too will take Gods children to hell with you. I have done my part to help you but your heart remains hardened against the true word of God. Christ gave You freedom my dear, don't go back and put yourself under the curse of the law or whatever guise ur pastor tells u. Religion says do, christ says.. Done

Tithing will not take anyone to Hell.
Giving 10% of my monthly income to God and paying offerings and giving charity are NOT sins that take people to Hell.
You should rather bother about your lack of manners and meekness.
You do not exhibit the fruit (proofs) of someone who is spiritual. It is so very obvious.
Your heart and tongue need to be sanctified.
That's my worry about you.
I repeat: humble yourself and bow at the foot of the Cross. Get saved.
Devil too knows and even quotes Scriptures to Jesus.
But still he is neither saved nor pro-God/Gospel.
Think about it.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Tithing will not take anyone to Hell.
Giving 10% of my monthly income to God and paying offerings and giving charity are NOT sins that take people to Hell.
You should rather bother about your lack of manners and meekness.
You do not exhibit the fruit (proofs) of someone who is spiritual. It is so very obvious.
Your heart and tongue need to be sanctified.
That's my worry about you.
I repeat: humble yourself and bow at the foot of the Cross. Get saved.
Devil too knows and even quotes Scriptures to Jesus.
But still he is neither saved nor pro-God/Gospel.
Think about it.
Shalom.

That's the problem about guys like you,self righteous but very ignorant set of people. Common scripture u guys don't understand. Every other person is a sinner if they don't conform to what u think are the fruits of your spirit.

That the devil knows scriptures is no point. When christ was tempted by Satan, christ quoted superior scripture to back his position. Scripturally, u r bankrupt.

The question is.. Can u actually give God exactly 10% of your income? It's impossible. Unpracticable yet u attempt it to seek ur fake justification. That's the reason christ came, u cannot justify yourself with the old law or some cock and bull prelaw bullshit.. You sound more like the pharisee in the story christ gave stating how the pharisee said he always made sure to give his tithe, and that he was not like the sinful tax collector... What lesson did you learn from that passage in scripture?
Nothing, u just swallow the rubbish taught by ur ignorant pastors who were taught by equally ignorant GOs feeding fat on your ignorance.. No wonder they appear on Forbes, sleep with your wives and daughters whilst u wallow in penury. Receive sense son!

Nb. U cannot give God money that's why he asked u to give to the poor. He doesn't need it. He created everything.it's an insult to give God money.
It's ur pastors that need it for thier moneygod.. Mammon.. Again receive sense ijn

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=genkins post=114596699]

That's the problem about guys like you,self righteous but very ignorant set of people. Common scripture u guys don't understand. Every other person is a sinner if they don't conform to what u think are the fruits of your spirit.

That the devil knows scriptures is no point. When christ was tempted by Satan, christ quoted superior scripture to back his position. Scripturally, u r bankrupt.

The question is.. Can u actually give God exactly 10% of your income? It's impossible. Unpracticable yet u attempt it to seek ur fake justification. That's the reason christ came, u cannot justify yourself with the old law.. You sound more like the pharisee in the story christ gave stating how the pharisee said he alway made sure to give his tithe, and that he is not like the sinful tax collector... What lesson did you learn from that passage in scripture?
Nothing, u just swallow the rubbish taught by ur ignorant pastors who were taught by equally ignorant GOs feeding fat on your ignorant. No wonder they appear in Forbes, sleep with your wives and daughters whilst u wallow in penury. Get saved son!

You're so full of bitterness that you have thrown decorum to the wind.
Seriously, you need help.
May God help you.
Get saved and get well soonest.
God bless you.
Shalom.
Good-bye.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gospel2Day
You need deliverance from your ignorance. Oneday you will remember my post but shame will not allow you to say I've been right all along. But like I said, I don't blame you totally, uve been brainwashed to think you are in the light but meanwhile the light u think u have is actually darkness.
All the scriptural fact I layed bare here, u cannot answer or give superior scriptures to back it up, like ur pastors instead of using scriptures, u resort to sentimental bullshit.. Like oh, he is insulting, oh he needs the holy spirit, oh he is not born again etc common scriptures you cannot understand.
The real jews in isreal whom tithing was meant for donot tithe anymore but a deranged set of Nigerians in black Africa(poverty capital) is tithing to a gang of thieves pretending to be God's middle men. What a shame. Tueh!
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
genkins:
Gospel2Day
You need deliverance from your ignorance. Oneday you will remember my post but shame will not allow you to say I've been right all along. But like I said, I don't blame you totally, uve been brainwashed to think you are in the light but meanwhile the light u think u have is actually darkness.
All the scriptural fact I layed bare here, u cannot answer or give superior scriptures to back it up, like ur pastors instead of using scriptures, u resort to sentimental bullshit.. Like oh, he is insulting, oh he needs the holy spirit, oh he is not born again etc common scriptures you cannot understand.
The real jews in isreal whom tithing was meant for donot tithe anymore but a deranged set of Nigerians in black Africa(poverty capital) is tithing to a gang of thieves pretending to be God's middle men. What a shame. Tueh!

Except an individual is born again, they cannot see (understand) or enter the kingdom of God.
We shall resume our discussion, when I can confirm that you are born again.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Chemcrown: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Everlastingson:
Tithe is Scriptural and it's God's will that you pay tithe, take it or leave it. Many of you intruding in this matter here, commenting about what you don't even know, are not even born again. Some of you say it's Old Testament Law. Be informed that when Abraham started paying tithe the Law had not been given. Tithe was in effect BEFORE the Law. If you're born again here and reading these comments I say to you do not let them deceive you. THE TITHE YOU PAY GOES TO GOD, NOT TO MEN. Don't listen to Creflo Dollar coz he has been deceived.

True children of God have no problem paying tithe, after all everything you have belongs to God.

Can I engage you in a discourse?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Chemcrown: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The doctrine of Tithing is not based on the Law of Moses. It started hundreds of years before the law was given.

Abraham gave all his tithes to Melchizedek who is a type of Christ. Genesis 14:18 - 20.

His grandson, Jacob also vowed to give all his tithe. Genesis 28:22

And we are told to walk in the footsteps of Abraham who is our father of faith - Romans 4:12.

Brother, Abraham didn't give (ALL) HIS tithes, but tithe of the spoil. He never even took out of it.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Except an individual is born again, they cannot see (understand) or enter the kingdom of God.
We shall resume our discussion, when I can confirm that you are born again.

Lol. If I ask you what it means to be born again now.. Ul just repeat what ur pastor told you. How can you claim to be born again yet you go back and put yourself under the curse of tithing.. Lol. Ignorance pro max
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 4:12am On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

Lol. If I ask you what it means to be born again now.. Ul just repeat what ur pastor told you. How can you claim to be born again yet you go back and put yourself under the curse of tithing.. Lol. Ignorance pro max

I will repeat myself for the sake of your salvation.
Bow the knee at the foot of the Cross and receive the experience of genuine salvation.
If you get it, I will know.
Your words reveal your heart and spiritual condition.
They're not Christ-like at all.
Shalom.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I will repeat myself for the sake of your salvation.
Bow the knee at the foot of the Cross and receive the experience of genuine salvation.
If you get it, I will know.
Your words reveal your heart and spiritual condition.
They're not Christ-like at all.
Shalom.

Stop fooling yourself with rhetoric. I'm sure you haven't met christ. You don't know him.You give your life to Satan thinking it's God, u speak fake baldadash tongues,u suffer from acute religious disorder, attend your shrines on Sunday, dance and praise Satan, give him your money etc..
If I told you that christ was not hung on the cross but on a tree, you will be disoriented because u don't do research and lack the spirit of truth.. Only.. My pastor said.. .. Lol.. Ignorance pro max.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

Stop fooling yourself with rhetoric. I'm sure you haven't met christ. You don't know him.You give your life to Satan thinking it's God, u speak fake baldadash tongues,u suffer from acute religious disorder, attend your shrines on Sunday, dance and praise Satan, give him your money etc..
If I told you that christ was not hung on the cross but on a tree, you will be disoriented because u don't do research and lack the spirit of truth.. Only.. My pastor said.. .. Lol.. Ignorance pro max.

Well done, Mr. Researcher.
Fishermen among the disciples of Jesus didn't do any research. They simply left all and followed Jesus
They're now in heaven.
You that cannot leave 10% what has your research done in your life?
Early Christians were selling off their property and possessions and bringing everything to the Apostles.
What has your research made you leave and sell for charity and Gospel expansion?
Continue to do your research. Let me continue to give BOUNTIFULLY to God.
On the Last Day, we shall see who will receive Divine Commendation and who will receive Divine Condemnation.
Bye.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Well done, Mr. Researcher.
Fishermen among the disciples of Jesus didn't do any research. They simply left all and followed Jesus
They're now in heaven.
You that cannot leave 10% what has your research done in your life?
Early Christians were selling off their property and possessions and bringing everything to the Apostles.
What has your research made you leave and sell for charity and Gospel expansion?
Continue to do your research. Let me continue to give BOUNTIFULLY to God.
On the Last Day, we shall see who will receive Divine Commendation and who will receive Divine Condemnation.
Bye.
Shalom.

You always link everything to money. You must be a slave to money.. No wonder u think you can bribe God with your filthy money.you mammon worshipers will have your day on the judgment day.

The same Bible still said you should worship God in spirit and in truth.. How do u know the truth? You are brainwashed to think Nigerian version of Christianity is actually the real deal... Lol.. If u like don't research and seek the truth.. I'm sure u don't even know the difference BTW scriptures and the Bible..... Narrow is the way bro. Or you think that it's people in your 100,000 seater shrines that will make heaven.. I laugh.. I pray may your eyes be opened.

Early Christians were selling of thier properties to give the apostles to do what? You can't answer because your fraudster pastor don't want you to know that the money was shared across to everyone who had need. Imagine if your church could copy the early Christians, u guys won't be so poor. No wonder we are the poverty Capital of the world.. But yet.. U fool urself cabashing rubbish.im sure u don't even have 500k in your account but yet u tithe 10% to a thief.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

You always link everything to money. You must be a slave to money.. No wonder u think you can bribe God with your filthy money.you mammon worshipers will have your day on the judgment day.

The same Bible still said you should worship God in spirit and in truth.. How do u know the truth? You are brainwashed to think Nigerian version of Christianity is actually the real deal... Lol.. If u like don't research and seek the truth.. I'm sure u don't even know the difference BTW scriptures and the Bible..... Narrow is the way bro. Or you think that it's people in your 100,000 seater shrines that will make heaven.. I laugh.. I pray may your eyes be opened.

Early Christians were selling of thier properties to give the apostles to do what? You can't answer because your fraudster pastor don't want you to know that the money was shared across to everyone who had need. Imagine if your church could copy the early Christians, u guys won't be so poor. No wonder we are the poverty Capital of the world.. But yet.. U fool urself cabashing rubbish.im sure u don't even have 500k in your account but yet u tithe 10% to a thief.

If you want to see a Mammon Worshipper, enslaved to money look in your mirror.
I'm feeling defiled discussing with you because of the dirty and derogatory words gushing out of you.
It seems to me that you have nothing pure in your heart and it is an infectious thing.
Get to argue with your kind.
I respect you, though you have no atom of respect for others.
Be well soonest.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

If you want to see a Mammon Worshipper, enslaved to money look in your mirror.
I'm feeling defiled discussing with you because of the dirty and derogatory words gushing out of you.
It seems to me that you have nothing pure in your heart and it is an infectious thing.
Get to argue with your kind.
I respect you, though you have no atom of respect for others.
Be well soonest.

If I had a cane, I won't mind flogging sense into you and your dimwit pastors. The blessings of yahweh is not bought with money. Tithing is a sin, attracts a curse and was meant for jews, not Christians saved by God through christ. I'm bitter bro. I wish I could cane you so u don't miss heaven.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

If I had a cane, I won't mind flogging sense into you and your dimwit pastors. The blessings of yahweh is not bought with money. Tithing is a sin, attracts a curse and was meant for jews, not Christians saved by God through christ. I'm bitter bro. I wish I could cane you so u don't miss heaven.

That's how you're raised, to flog those older than you?
I see where you are coming from.
Good day.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

That's how you're raised, to flog those older than you?
I see where you are coming from.
Good day.

Just the way christ flogged the money changer people outta the temple. I will do like christ for you to have sense.. Or u think he only flogged those younger than him?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

Just the way christ flogged the money changer people outta the temple. I will do like christ for you to have sense.. Or u think he only flogged those younger than him?

You only want to imitate Jesus flogging people.
Why don't you imitate the widow who gave all her cash, whom Jesus commended?
A woman gave her last penny to a corrupt religious organization.
Jesus didn't call her "empty skull", rather He commended her.
Do you think Jesus will commend you for not giving your all to churches you call shrines of Satan?
Your hypocrisy is exposed now for all to see.
You only choose what suits you in the Bible, but you vehemently resent those who imitate the widow that Jesus commended.
May God have mercy on your hypocritical soul.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You only want to imitate Jesus flogging people.
Why don't you imitate the widow who gave all her cash, whom Jesus commended?
A woman gave her last penny to a corrupt religious organization.
Jesus didn't call her "empty skull", rather He commended her.
Do you think Jesus will commend you for not giving your all to churches you call shrines of Satan?
Your hypocrisy is exposed now for all to see.
You only choose what suits you in the Bible, but you vehemently resent those who imitate the widow that Jesus commended.
May God have mercy on your hypocritical soul.

The problem with u guys is that u don't read to understand. U read scriptures in isolation especially to support ur fraudulent motives.
Note, Jesus was still under the law at this moment.

If u read further to mark 13:2,you will see that Jesus as he was leaving, told the disciples that, that same temple will be destroyed.. Meaning that any temple that takes the last of a poor widow will be destroyed... Mr spirituality.. U nor see am ba.... Lol

You think the core message is that of the money the woman gave but u can't see that the temple came falling thereafter. Once u base ur faith on money, you lose sight of christ main message.

Another scripture is the woman at the well that had many husbands.. .. U guys read that passage but cannot see the real message in that passage. I pray your eyes open so u can see the light. Shalom
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

The problem with u guys is that u don't read to understand. U read scriptures in isolation especially to support ur fraudulent motives.
Note, Jesus was still under the law at this moment.

If u read further to mark 13:2,you will see that Jesus as he was leaving, told the disciples that, that same temple will be destroyed.. Meaning that any temple that takes the last of a poor widow will be destroyed... Mr spirituality.. U nor see am ba.... Lol

You think the core message is that of the money the woman gave but u can't see that the temple came falling thereafter. Once u base ur faith on money, you lose sight of christ main message

Hypocrisy pro max.
He avoided the Commendation of Jesus and jumped to the Destruction of the same Temple which Jesus Himself visited and taught in.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Hypocrisy pro max.
He avoided the Commendation of Jesus and jumped to the Destruction of the same Temple which Jesus Himself visited and taught in.

The woman gave to a Jewish temple which was later destroyed. You don't have to give your last physical money to the new temple which is a spiritual one not a physical one. Mr spiritual... U see how spiritually bankrupt u are.. Even this one, ur G.O no sabi this one.. They see money in everything. If scriptures say.. Give and it shall be given unto thee.. Immediately.. Give means give money.. Mammon worshipers.. Hahahahh
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

The woman gave to a Jewish temple which was later destroyed. You don't have to give your last physical money to the new temple which is a spiritual one not a physical one. Mr spiritual... U see how spiritually bankrupt u are.. Even this one, ur G.O no sabi this one.. They see money in everything. If scriptures say.. Give and it shall be given unto thee.. Immediately.. Give means give money.. Mammon worshipers.. Hahahahh

To an hypocrite, Jesus only commended a widow giving her ALL under the Law.
The same Jesus now will condemn and send to Hell any Christians who give their ALL to God anywhere two or three are gathered in His Name, where He promised to be PRESENT in their midst.
Sorry, my Jesus Is not as confused and fickle as the false Antichrist that dwells in you and inspires your dirty and derogatory words.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

The same Jesus now will condemn and send to Hell any Christians who give their ALL to God anywhere two or three are gathered in His Name, where He promised to be PRESENT in their midst.
Sorry, my Jesus Is not as confused and fickle as the false Antichrist that dwells in you and inspires your dirty and derogatory words.

Guy use small brain na. That was a Jewish temple not Christ's church. Another religion, Judaism. Jesus commended the woman for giving her all under thier religion. Same way Jesus did not condemn the Jewish practice of tithing under the law. How does that relate to Christianity? Under Judaism, giving to the temple was giving to God. In Christianity, giving to God is giving to the poor.if u give your all to the poor, its equivalent to what the woman did under the Jewish temple. The Christian temple is a spiritual one not physical one. If u give to the poor, u spiritually give to God. I like how we are going, soon the scales will fall off.

Acts 17:24

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it(AM) is the Lord of heaven and earth(AN) and does not live in temples built by human hands.(AO) 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else.

U see am?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it(AM) is the Lord of heaven and earth(AN) and does not live in temples built by human hands.(AO) 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else.

U see am?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

Guy use small brain na. That was a Jewish temple not Christ's church. Another religion, Judaism. Jesus commended the woman for giving her all under thier religion. Same way Jesus did not condemn the Jewish practice of tithing under the law. How does that relate to Christianity? Under Judaism, giving to the temple was giving to God. In Christianity, giving to God is giving to the poor.if u give your all to the poor, its equivalent to what the woman did under the Jewish temple. The Christian temple is a spiritual one not physical one. If u give to the poor, u spiritually give to God. I like how we are going, soon the scales will fall off.

You have been exposed for the hypocrite that you're.
The only time one gives to God is when one gives to the poor.
But when one gives to support Gospel work and Gospel workers and mission workers in far away lands it is Satan such person gives to and not God.
You have a reasoning problem.
It is very glaring.
You need help.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You have been exposed for the hypocrite that you're.
The only time one gives to God is when one gives to the poor.
But when one gives to support Gospel work and Gospel workers and mission workers in far away lands it is Satan such person gives to and not God.
You have a reasoning problem.
It is very glaring.
You need help.

I challenge you today to show me scriptures that says giving to support gospel workers is giving to God. And that u can make heaven by it or you can be blessed by it. Ur time starts now..

If u can show me this one thing I ask of.. Infact ehn
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

U see am?

So, according to you the quote above invalidates and makes Jesus a liar when He said "Where two or three are gathered in My Name I Am in the midst of them."?
Does that not tell you that wherever and whenever believers gather Jesus is PRESENT?
It is NOT the building, it is the gathering that activates the Presence of Jesus.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

So, according to you the quote above invalidates and makes Jesus a liar when He said "Where two or three are gathered in My Name I Am in the midst of them."?
Does that not tell you that wherever and whenever believers gather Jesus is PRESENT?
It is NOT the building, it is the gathering that activates the Presence of Jesus.

Lol.. Ur ignorance is legendary. Are u saying that God is only present where 2 or 3 are gathered.. Lol

You underestimate God. God is omnipresent.. He is everywhere at the same time. He is inside a mosque, a shrine, inside ur toilet, inside brothel inside everywhere. U guys just take scriptures and interprete it like primary school children.. Lol
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

I challenge you today to show me scriptures that says giving to support gospel workers is giving to God. And that u can make heaven by it or you can be blessed by it. Ur time starts now..

If u can show me this one thing I ask of.. Infact ehn

Phil 4 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only.
¹⁶ For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities.
¹⁷ Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account.
¹⁸ Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received from Epaphroditus the things sent from you, a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God.
¹⁹ And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Can you see in Verse 18 that what Philippians Christians sent to Paul was called "an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God."?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by genkins(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Phil 4 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ Now you Philippians know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only.
¹⁶ For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities.
¹⁷ Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account.
¹⁸ Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received from Epaphroditus the things sent from you, a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God.
¹⁹ And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Can you see in Verse 18 that what Philippians Christians sent to Paul was called "an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God."?

I knew u would quote this... Lol..
At this point, Paul was in need... The church sent aid to him. When he received enough, he told them to stop. Did u not read where I said earlier that if u give to church and it is used to cater for the needy or poor ones that yes it is to God? Lol. U failed again.. Now, the puzzle is becoming clear to u. So at what point do your needy(very rich) pastors have enough and say u should stop giving? Answer
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

At this point, Paul was in need... Did u not read where I said earlier that if u give to church and it is used to cater for the needy or poor ones that yes it is to God? Lol. U failed again.. Now, the puzzle is becoming clear to u

So, you don't know that it was the standard practice for churches to cater for Paul's upkeep?
Very ignorant of you.

“I robbed other churches, taking wages from them to minister to you.”
— 2Cor 11:8 (NKJV)
Paul took wages, salaries from the contributions of believers.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Gospel2Day: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
genkins:

At this point, Paul was in need... The church sent aid to him. When he received enough, he told them to stop. Did u not read where I said earlier that if u give to church and it is used to cater for the needy or poor ones that yes it is to God? Lol. U failed again.. Now, the puzzle is becoming clear to u. So at what point do your needy pastors have enough and say u should stop giving? Answer

The COMMANDMENT of Jesus Christ to full time Gospel ministers is to draw salaries from contributions of believers

1Cor 9 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹³ Do you not know that those who minister the holy things eat of the things of the temple, and those who serve at the altar partake of the offerings of the altar?
¹⁴ Even so the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should live from the gospel.

The Bible is exposing your hypocrisy and ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.