Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) (53539 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

It’s by force to Judaism worshippers
It says 3rd and 6th year so the 'poor ones' are exempted from the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 7th year. Interesting, what happens to those who are well to do and again is there a direct influence on Christianity too?

So sorry, I had to bug you with my question, but it's needed to clarify certain perceptions
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by chariisGRACE(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tithing is a major scam. Quote me if you disagree.
Like if you agree.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by bencr7: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tithing is for d Jewish law,and now as a Christian will are not longer in that law but salvation through Christ.
Paying tithe is not bad,but not by pastor or church elders forcing pple to do it.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by anonimi: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ckonnet:
I dey go find the complete video abeg, my spirit have not always accepted the concept of tithing as portrayed by our pastors,I always tithe in accordance with my spirit. I picked 2 words from him.

Fear and guilt has always being their tools.

The two work on those who choose to be ignorant of their Bible, and are poor in spirit as a consequence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by lasisi69(f): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Throwback:
The Devil is finally loosing the battle of monetised religion.
I like your account name... Can you sell it to me ? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Amalekki: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
4tunebest:
For me, personally, the reason why I pay tithe is not because the Bible commands it or not. I pay tithe just to show God that I am grateful for provision and would willingly give a part of it to show my gratitude. I know how poverty dealt with me in the past and how God intervened to make me swim in the abundance I have now. So for someone like me, tithing is an act of gratitude to God and no propaganda can make me stop paying tithe.

My conviction is beyond what is written in the scriptures or what pastors preach

I wish others that have a contrary view to tithing, all the best
What you are doing is not tithing. However, it's still your choice though.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Ohraykon: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Impregnable101:
Finally! Next is TD Jakes then every other Nigerian pastors except church of Christ that doesn't believe in tithing
forget about naija pastors they have sold their soul to mammon

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Maynman: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

It says 3rd and 6th year so the 'poor ones' are exempted from the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 7th year. Interesting, what happens to those who are well to do and again is there a direct influence on Christianity too?

So sorry, I had to bug you with my question, but it's needed to clarify certain perceptions

read it slowly.
Nobody is saying anything about “poor ones”.
Im sure you know what triennial means

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
For me to take him serious, all the one he has collected before must be returned to the givers as a form of restitution.

Tithe is a covenant between a believer and his God. If you have been forced or you are against tithe as a believer, you will pay more to lesser gods.

Can we now say Malachi 3:10 is removed from the Bible.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by PHIPEX(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
I see tithe preachers same way I see Nigerian politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Ckonnet: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
anonimi:

Those two work on those who choose to be ignorant of their Bible, and are poor in spirit as a consequence.

Yea but new converts are always preyed on and it's difficult for them to dissect the difference.
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Golan007: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
What

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by derecho(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Is he talking about Judaism or Christianity?
Maynman:

It’s by force to Judaism worshippers
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Maynman: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
aribisala0:
Those who are farmers farming specifically in THE PROMISED LAND
Not those on exile or diaspora but specific to that PROMISED LAND

??
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Deborah98(f): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChuksHills:

I wonder the kind of bible he is using that he said tithing it is not biblical. All believers should read the Bible for themselves.
As simple as that. Read the Bible for yourself and get the clearer picture of what it's written and said.

3 Likes

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Streett: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Naijanascam: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
thesicilian:
After making millions of dollars from it. Is he going to return all the tithes he has received over the years?

You made a good point here......he should do as the tax collector in the bible

Tithes collector and Tax collector are the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Can't believe someone would be fooled by someone with such a name. The name Creflo Dollar stinks of fraud through and through

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Maynman: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
derecho:
Is he talking about Judaism or Christianity?

Christianity comes from Judaism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Bkdson2121: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
longetivity:
Nigerian pastors should denounce their positions on tithing too tongue

Tithing is a benefit to the tither and not the pastor, Don't allowed the devil deprived you of your blessings.

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by fredoooooo: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Alaye we know say na scam before ...
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by bjtinz: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amalekki:

What you are doing is not tithing. However, it's still your choice though.

So what is it?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by derecho(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
No...Christianity began from Jesus Christ
Maynman:

Christianity comes from Judaism
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Maynman: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
derecho:
No...Christianity began from Jesus Christ

Which century?
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by UnknownQueen(f): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Religion is sustained by two factors...
FEAR AND GUILT....
and it's one factor the church has used for a long time to keep so many in fear, guilt and bondage.....

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by clems88(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
This one don miss road.
As for I'll continue paying because I know what happens when ever I don't pay my tithe angry

1 Like

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by Maynman: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
UnknownQueen:
Religion is sustained by two factors...
FEAR AND GUILT....
and it's in that subject that the church has been able to keep so many in bondage of fear....

Fear guilt and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

read it slowly.
Nobody is saying anything about “poor ones”.
Im sure you know what triennial means
Okay, but...
Re: US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) by GistFullGround: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
SINCE 2015, WHEN I WATCHED THIS, I BECAME FREE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZAR-VxTzhg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.