Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight (1307 Views)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight by FaustineOwusu: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2022
A police officer has been seen engaging in a boxing fight with a suspected offender on the streets of an American city.

The law enforcement personnel agreed to leave his gun in the holster and fight the man with his fists.

In a video which has gone viral, the officer and the man could be seen throwing punches and some motorists who witnessed the fight recorded it on tape.

At some point, the policeman dropped his bullet proof vest on his patrol car and really got into the physical bout. But when they got tired of fighting, the man calmly walked away.
Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/police-officer-drops-gun-engages-man-hand-hand-fight/

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight by dawnomike(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Most American policemen keep fit... Unlike ours that keep growing pot belly with time.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight by fourboys: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Americans just too much.. if u want gun battle dem dey, if u want fist battle dem dey grin
Re: Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight by Deborah98(f): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
I thought it was our Nigerian police lol.

3 Likes

Re: Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight by Abfinest007(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
I was expecting to see a pot belly good for nothing Nigeria police
Re: Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight by Truvelisback(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Deborah98:
I thought it was our Nigerian police lol.
Our Naija policeman would have shot him dead.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight by Deborah98(f): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Our Naija policeman would have shot him dead.
Those guys gat no chill,that was how one threatened to teargas me when I had a heated argument with him. This police brutality is real and it was my first experience with a police man. Guy 70% of people killed in the hands of Police officers are innocent. I don't know how they're recruited into service.
Re: Police Officer Drops Gun And Engages Man In Hand-to-hand Fight by Lordbinsmar: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please don't try this in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Throwback Story,i Hope You Learn And Share Your Experience Too / Arsenal Fans Can Relate / “my Wedding Was Full Of Haters” — Lady Narrates Marriage To Asian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.