Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai (39794 Views)

Tinubu NOT a Drug Baron. David Hundeyin Lied / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai by Abdu81: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sickly looking son of a demon Is talking.
Is he suffering from internal sickness?
Walking skeleton.
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai by tosintoks: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
This el-rufai kid is an embarrassment to his father. He wants David to thrash him againon Twitter, it seems the last one was not enough. I think it's be on obvious that the sons of some of these northern politicians are not well brought up. Take the case ofGanduje's son suing his own mother (if my memory serves me right)
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai by SugarGirl44(f): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seunmkpi:
Like seun, like Bashir.

Bigotry.

Una go just dey use any new word una learn from una slave masters anyhow.

What has bigotry got to do with this topic pls?
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai by SugarGirl44(f): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
This elrufai boy is such a silly brat, he obviously lacks home training.

And that Hyundai abi what's his name, he's so immature, he talks recklessly all in a bid to chase clout and get applauded by those dummies liking and rting his tweets.

He has long outlived his relevance, he's no more an investigative journalist, but now in the league of them Tasha, Tonto dike, Mercy Aigbe etc, a foreign based version of them tho.

So both of them should gedifok.
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai by Seunmkpi: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Una go just dey use any new word una learn from una slave masters anyhow.

What has bigotry got to do with this topic pls?
Who is your slave master slowpoke?
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai by Elock1: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
etokhana:
I know the reply will be on fp......it will be brutal grin
Im patiently waiting for his soup.. My eba Don dey ready since.
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai by geewean(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
When the Omojuwas,ogunlesi and even Lai Mohammed were displaying their bias openly.We should take those ones serious too.

Today get to Abuja and ask for the price of Slice bread.20 bakeries have shut down due to high cost of production.How much is a kilo of cooking gas today compared to when that mannequin assumed office in Aso rock was?

He has to show his baised against a highly incompetent leadership wo won't acknowledge their failure still have the temerity to recommend to Nigerians to vote their party to power.

The guy understand the plight of the common man on the street.If APC uses those tactics as they lebelled Gej clueless but now it's known as hate speech.

Your people self centeredness deserves an Oscar nomination.

Throwback:
I don't care that he lied to those who want to accommodate all manner of depravity as civility.

My concern is how can one claim to be a journalist yet is very comfortable displaying his bias and prejudice within the political space.

Should the so called "investigative" work of a biased Journalist be taken seriously?
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai by AlphaTaikun: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Throwback:
I don't care that he lied to those who want to accommodate all manner of depravity as civility.

My concern is how can one claim to be a journalist yet is very comfortable displaying his bias and prejudice within the political space.

Should the so called "investigative" work of a biased Journalist be taken seriously?
True that!

That boy called David Hundeyin is a big fraud who tells some lies, insults and defames people. He overstepped his bounds and has to be charged to court for criminally defaming people and misleading gullible followers online! Just a few of his works are factual.

The iconic U.S-trained Nigerian investigative journalist, 'Dele Giwa was a delight for me to read right up to the year 1986 (when he lost his life due to severe injuries from a parcel bomb blast at his Ikeja residence... that definitely had the military input of the then military government's intelligence team!)

The Edo-born (then Bendel State) 'Dele Giwa remains stellar unlike this wannabe called David Hundeyin. Period.

Cc: @festacman, take note of this.
I disagree with some of your points on page one. You have a lucid style of writing and use of words though.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Set To Resume At Senate Tomorrow After 5 Months In Prison / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.