Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,699 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Some Factors To Put Into Consideration Before Saying ‘I Do’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Factors To Put Into Consideration Before Saying ‘I Do’ (212 Views)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / 10 Things Ladies Should Put Into Consideration Before Marriage / Seven(7) Things You Need To Put Into Consideration Before Going Into Relationshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Factors To Put Into Consideration Before Saying ‘I Do’ by AFIMAGOG(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Some Factors To Put Into Consideration Before Saying ‘I Do’

Faith Anekwe –

Many women, attracted by the beautiful wedding gowns and decorations they see at wedding ceremonies wish to marry immediately.

While the thought to settle down crowned some others who see their friends and age mates getting married.

Marriage is not about beautiful wedding gowns, gold shoes, and jewelry. It is about responsibility, maturity, and emotional stability.

Many women are carried away by fancies about marriage without sitting down to think about what marriage is all about to know their reasons for saying, “I do”.

That a woman is beautiful and has all it takes to get a man does not guarantee a happy home. That she fasts and prays every day does not guarantee a beautiful and happy home. There is more to sustaining a marriage.

Read more at https://afimag.com/some-factors-to-put-into-consideration-before-saying-i-do/

(1) (Reply)

French Feminine Words Are More Difficult Than French Masculine Words / ()*#u%)(#*u)(*#u)*(#urdx / Fj Yu Kj67rui6rt7 Uj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.