Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama (5315 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ok so I created a thread to congratulate myself on the smooth delivery of my third child with my girl friend. Some sadists jumped on it and be preaching marriage while some were tryna be disrespectful on a thread that I didn't tag there father ..ok

I want to ask you holier than thou oloshi people How many of you are happy and ain't cheating on your husband or wives In your marriages?

Are you even happy in your marriages ?

My girl friend is enjoying what you holier than thou so called married men and women were lacking in your marriages .

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by MITCHELL96: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Just follow your heart man. You won dey listen to people you're doing better than both on bed and otherwise? grin

E easy to get 3 hefty children for this Buhari tenure? grin

6 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by VeryWickedMan: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
E don do naaa

27 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
You attach too much importance to yourself. Who cares? Na we go buy pampers for you? You can father 100 children with one woman or with 10, NOBODY gives a shit. So scurry off.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Air force 1 is right . Some men that cannot take good care of there wives and children will be giving advice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Goldmaxx(f): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
You attach too much importance to yourself. Who cares? Na we go buy pampers for you? You can father 100 children with one woman or with 10, nobody gives a shit. So scurry off.
Then why do you care if he marries her or not? Did anyone beg you for monetary assistance?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Illegal1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
E don do naaa
bros,u dn change comment pic?

6 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Justbehave(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Team baby mamas all the way.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Nazgul: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Ok so I created a thread to congratulate myself on the smooth delivery of my third child with my girl friend. Some sadists jumped on it and be preaching marriage while some were tryna be disrespectful on a thread that I didn't tag there father ..ok

I want to ask you holier than thou oloshi people How many of you are happy and ain't cheating on your husband or wives In your marriages?

My girl friend is enjoying what you holier than thou so called married men and women were lacking in your marriages .
One thing you should note is that the moment you post or share details about your personal life on social media (Nairaland..etc), you've exposed yourself to 3 categories of people. The good, the bad and the Savage.

If your sole aim of sharing those pics was to show Nairalanders your beautiful family, you must ignore comments from the bad and the Savage and focus only on the good.

Everyone cannot praise you on social media no matter how cute your pics or whatever you're sharing is, once you have this knowledge, you'll pay less attention towards people's negative vibes and focus on the positive ones.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by marlow1962(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Flex on my bro and congrats on ur 3rd kid.

I have ticked baby mama option long ago, marriage doesn’t freak me, if I can’t find a decent tear rubber gal to settle down wit, omo na baby mamas win am.

2 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Then why do you care if he marries her or not? Did anyone beg you for monetary assistance?

Who cares? Are you blind? Did you see me comment on this failure's marital status? Take your pitiful life off nairaland, Chuka, we don't need to know the next time your baby mama spruts another one of your offsprings.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by aisha1314(f): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

Just follow your heart and do what makes you, and only you, happy. In life, as long as your actions don't hurt anyone, what people think about you or say about you doesn't matter and you should never allow it to bother you.

I don't care what people, even people in my family, think about me. I never have and I never will. Me when people give me unnecessary and unsolicited advice or try to force their beliefs on me, I just completely ignore them. I don't even bother to listen or respond and when I do respond I just tell them to mind their own business and butt out of mine.

Don't mind Nigerians and their stupid religiosity and morality. They're just a bunch of useless and senseless hypocrites, with that imaginary fictional thing they call god. That's one of the reasons why I decided to be an atheist.

What matters is your happiness and your happiness and satisfaction only. Remember, morality and religion are subjective. Don't allow anyone to force their moral and religious beliefs on you. Just do your own thing and be yourself.

Even me if I eventually decide to have children I'd rather have them with a partner or long term boyfriend than with a husband. People say I'm immoral for saying this but I couldn't care less. My life, my choice.

I'm really happy you created this thread. Once again congrats on your new baby. Don't allow all the idiots on this forum to ruin what should be a joyous occasion for you.

2 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

Just follow your heart and do what makes you, and only you, happy. In life, as long as your actions don't hurt anyone, what people think about you or say about you doesn't matter and you should never allow it to bother you.

I don't care what people, even people in my family, think about me. I never have and I never will. Me when people give me unnecessary and unsolicited advice or try to force their beliefs on me, I just completely ignore them. I don't even bother to listen or respond and when I do respond I just tell them to mind their own business and butt out of mine.

Don't mind Nigerians and their stupid religiosity and morality. They're just a bunch of useless and senseless hypocrites, with that imaginary fictional thing they call god. That's one of the reasons why I decided to be an atheist.

What matters is your happiness and your happiness and satisfaction only. Remember, morality and religion are subjective. Don't allow anyone to force their moral and religious beliefs on you. Just do your own thing and be yourself.

Even me if I eventually decide to have children I'd rather have them with a partner or long term boyfriend than with a husband. People say I'm immoral for saying this but I couldn't care less. My life, my choice.

I'm really happy you created this thread. Once again congrats on your new baby. Don't allow all the idiots on this forum to ruin what should be a joyous occasion for you.
i pity you wallahi, my dear sex is nothing but unsanitary exchange of bodily fluids, stop letting it control your choices in life. u left religion because it prohibits sexual immorality, my dear i dont what u to die and start regretting in futility. repent while u are alive pls. if u are the type that has strong sexual urges get married its better than shagging around.

2 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by aisha1314(f): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Abba114:
i pity you wallahi, my dear sex is nothing but unsanitary exchange of bodily fluids, stop letting it control your choices in life. u left religion because it prohibits sexual immorality, my dear i dont what u to die and start regretting in futility. repent while u are alive pls. if u are the type that has strong sexual urges get married its better than shagging around.

There goes the guy who keeps trolling me on here. Aren't you tired of doing this?

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

There goes the guy who keeps trolling me on here. Aren't you tired of doing this?
Maybe he likes you grin
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

i am not trolling you. i just can't sit and watch you go astray. pls forget about that atheism thing, even if u will fornicate as you chose to do, pls keep your faith intack god will forgive u.
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by aisha1314(f): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

Maybe he likes you grin

Ewwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by 4ward4: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

Shut up don't be a useless boy. I see you having All females, and I'm Sure you will be excited as a father when a man like you houses them and makes them a baby producing machine without giving you your dues..
I am certain you will walk head up at your old age when such befalls all your Girls.
You think adulthood is about producing babies without doing what is Right?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
4ward4:

Shut up don't be a useless boy. I see you having All females, and I'm Sure you will be excited as a father when a man like you houses them and makes them a baby producing machine without giving you your dues..
I am certain you will walk head up at your old age when such befalls all your Girls.
shut up please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Airforce1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

Ewwwwwwww.
Lol

Hey you said you don't want to get married that you want long lasting relationship

Why?
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by aisha1314(f): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Abba114:
i am not trolling you. i[b] just can't sit and watch you go astray. [/b]pls forget about that atheism thing, even if u will fornicate as you chose to do, pls keep your faith intack god will forgive u.

And why is my lifestyle and choice of belief of so much concern to you?

2 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
aisha1314:

And why is my lifestyle and choice of belief of so much concern to you?
because u chose a wrong path that lead directly to regrets

2 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by 4ward4: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
shut up please

Advising a tout like you ,shouldn't be coming from a caliber of person like me . Because people like you will never in your entire life value and respect words of wisdom.
But mark it, they will screw youe daughters without paying you a single homage.
Useless boy...

14 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by aisha1314(f): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:
Lol

Hey you said you don't want to get married that you want long lasting relationship

Why?

Well I just feel marriage is rather outdated. I feel you don't have to be married to someone you love in order to be with them. People don't need a piece of paper (marriage certificate) to tell them that they're in love. And also the stress of marriage can be too much. I feel I'll be happier in a long term relationship with a partner than in a marriage with a husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by aisha1314(f): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Abba114:
because u chose a wrong path that lead directly to regrets

We'll for your information I'm much happier as an atheist than I was when I was still practicing religion. I regent absolutely nothing. Since I left everything about religion, I've never felt like god is punishing me or the urge to pray. I'm so happy I've seen the light and left that thing called religion. I have nothing to say to anyone who has a problem with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by blaquebelle: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sha go marry am. Ma gboron! grin
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Nicepoker(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
This failed musician again. So you are still in the habit of diving in IMPROTECTED. grin

4 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by ceeceeuwa: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1:

Congratulations on your new baby! While you give her all the love and care she needs,accord her family and your children the needed respect by paying her bride price. It get why! If you don't pay her bride price,you have striped her of the respect that will be accorded to her when she is among her age grades. You can't even buy that with money! They will talk down on her to her face no matter her affluent she is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by grandstar(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Airforce1

Why not simply do registry, a silent one? Just one or two people to be with you.

1 Like

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by grandstar(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2022
aisha1314:

I don't wish you to be anyone's babymama or even your childrens' children! Being someone's wife gives you respect in the eyes of people. It also brings glory to your children.

It does not have to be an elegant ceremony. He should just go to a registry and do the needful. He can have 2 people on ground as witness.

My cousin married his sweetheart when he was a pauper as he did not want to be fornicating so did a simple registry wedding. She was a corper and he was trainee pastor without a kobo to his name. He and his wife stayed in my dads house (we are first cousin) until he moved to his own property which he built

It was 3 years after the registry wedding that he did a church wedding. He can decide never to do a church wedding or even traditional. Let him at least have his marriage recorded by government.

What if in future this lady displeases him and he decides to end the relation and marry the new mistress? That new mistress is recognized as the official wife. The other woman despite her 3 children will not be recognized by the state.

If he feels living like that rocks his boat, then he should continue like that. I wish him the best
Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by Papilagreen: 1:32am On Dec 13, 2022
Bro u brag and nag too much.. I don know u for years now but na today I feel like replying u.. I am no sadist but a realist. If u get sense u no go dey fool urself dey come here dey talk about 3rd child with baby mama vibes
U will buy small tin of milk indomie noodle And oil with small yam come and post it here make we dey hype u abi watin People who do fucking way more than u will ever do never say shit in fact just fyi Dbill dey learn same stupidity from u.
My advice Go and make money and provide better for ur family and secure ur future and stop saying shit here on NL..
Use ur head.. na the girl I dey pity because with the way u come here and talk about that innocent girl who is the mother of ur children I am very positive u don't take good care of her na the kind of una dey always dey treat una wife bad indoors...

Advice Go hustle hard and make good life for ur kids and no give that woman Belle again untill u get ur won house leave theat 2 bedroom u dey and secure her future with a good business for her to run on her own terms so she can take care of herself and those children. And stop ranting and blabbing here for no reason..

10 Likes

Re: To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama by eventainment(m): 4:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Truth is no one is holy... Question is do I fear God? Will I continue to live in sin and be proud of it. But if you don't believe in God at all then you are free to do what you like. Me too get my own numerous ways I de offend God daily. But I can't be proud of sinning

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. / Can U Tell Your Partner Your 'real' Income? / 12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.