Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Street footballers can relate to this. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Street footballers can relate to this. (1800 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street footballers can relate to this. by Truvelisback(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good day, fellas. Every Street has this wicked Baba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Truvelisback(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Cinema4d: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
smiley
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lol! This is me!

Wucked baba is berry... Berry is wicked baba...
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lolzz.that my P Man!

4 Likes

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Truvelisback(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Raspberries:
Lol! This is me!

Wucked baba is berry... Berry is wicked baba...
So, u have done this to kids who played football on the Street?
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Mykelslim: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Our wicked landlord that year grin

I paid him back with his car tyres.

2 Likes

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Dangrace01: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by pyrex23(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Juliet751:
Lolzz.that my P Man!

Same grin grin grin
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by tayo60(f): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Op, you be alaye 80s or 90s o with d way you are bringing to our memories things of old lately

1 Like

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Benbisco(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Choi! Na our caretaker that year o! I no know say e dey happen for other places. I thought it was just his thing. Even when our parents go to plead he never listens.

1 Like

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Spiritual217(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Papa morufa dah year

1 Like

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Truvelisback(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Juliet751:
Lolzz.that my P Man!
This one no dey hear abeg na! Na to lasca the ball one time. I know a man like dat far back then, na him teeth him take dey tear the ball. Weda na single leather ooo, abi na felele ball, him go use him teeth tear the ball. And u could imagine the anger on our faces while we helplessly look at him tearing the ball at our presense, grin We would just be grumbling, and insulting him among ourselves. grin

1 Like

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Truvelisback(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
tayo60:
Op, you be alaye 80s or 90s o with d way you are bringing to our memories things of old lately
True. Ur guess is true.
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Truvelisback(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mykelslim:
Our wicked landlord that year grin
I paid him back with his car tyres.

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
This one no dey hear abeg na! Na to lasca the ball one time. I know a man like dat far back then, na him teeth him take dey tear the ball. Weda na single leather ooo, abi na felele ball, him go use him teeth tear the ball. And u could imagine the anger on our faces while we helplessly look at him tearing the ball at our presense, grin We would just be grumbling, and insulting him among ourselves. grin
Lolzz
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Emerald04(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na the gate opposite us. The man one wicked die.. Within 3 months this man go surely tear any of our ball wey enter erm compound. E get one day wey ball enter, per Omo Ope wey i be. I jump fence enter erm compound. Na cane old taker dey use beat erm goat. E use knack me for head. 3 weeks i no fit come out. But we pay am back for one Xmas time.

Old taker no know say we don mean am die. As 24 night set in. Wey everybody don return from church settle. Na so we lite knock out direct am to erm house.
As the first one sound, old taker come out come para for us say e go get all of all arrested that night. Papa still dey brag dey go. When one one of our nigga lite another one. Old taker run inside.
Na so our morale boost. We lite everywhere.
We don mean the werey die

E later come with police for 28th dey find niggas.

Like those time we still be like 15 wey this man go bring police to carry us.

The chairman for that street intervened. Cus dem don bundle all of us. Na where we Dey play ball for that even. Dem come close us.

3 Likes

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by Truvelisback(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Benbisco:
Choi! Na our caretaker that year o! I no know say e dey happen for other places. I thought it was just his thing. Even when our parents go to plead he never listens.
I remember when i used to live with my great aunty then, when me and my friends would be playing ball happily, this my great aunty would just come from nowhere and seize the ball, even when the ball didn't reach her place. U could imagine the anger on their faces, including mine while they grumbled for injustice. I would just be pleading with them that they shouldn't worry, that i would get the ball for them.
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by christaddicted: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
We see dem as evil people.

1 Like

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by TeeGentle(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Old good memories
Let me sit here and listen to stories
Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by wunderkindkayod(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Late Baba Toheeb(electrician)
Rasheed babatunde street okokomaiko

1 Like

Re: Street footballers can relate to this. by clevybrown(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
His name was kpakpo grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wetin We Wan Call Dis Kind Thing So? / My Boss Finally Proposed Love To Me / In Need Of A Wife For My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.