Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

In Need Of A Wife For My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Wife For My Brother (1801 Views)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by TTPAAR(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2023
My Elder Brother is a graduate of ABU Zaria (DVM). 34years old and a well meaning man (location kaduna). He is not just into women. I want him to be married, our parent are growing old.
I want a beautiful young lady (Yoruba to be precise) btw the ages of 24-28. A graduate. With a good family background. Above all a lover of God.

Please for a serious connect leave your contact below. Thanks

Mod abeg help me out!
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Goalnaldo(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2023
I recomment vanida6, placeofallure or faithfull18
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Zonefree(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2023
Cc;
Magnoliaa
Persephone1
Goodlady
Jennyclay
Sweeplum

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2023
Lol
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by TTPAAR(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2023
Let them show up themselves.

Thanks tho
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Zonefree(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2023
TTPAAR:

Thanks tho
They'll not show here but in your DM. I believe you have access to the mail.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Oluromantic: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2023
Match make on nairaland hardly works directly for a person who requests for himself, it's now your brother you expect to get a nairaland wife for. Are you new on NL? You didn't even put the normal attention catchers that girls want to hear or see... His pic, his job, his financial worth... You're just expecting a miracle.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by TTPAAR(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:

They'll not show here but in your DM. I believe you have access to the mail.

Yes true
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by TTPAAR(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Oluromantic:
Match make on nairaland hardly works directly for a person who requests for himself, it's now your brother you expect to get a nairaland wife for. Are you new on NL? You didn't even put the normal attention catchers that girls want to hear or see... His pic, his job, his financial worth... You're just expecting a miracle.

Blessed are those who didn't see but believe.

Thanks for ur view anyway
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Goodlady(f): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2023
TTPAAR:

Thanks tho
You are proud.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by ufotty2001: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2023
Recommend @Goodlady

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by CalmElder(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Goodlady:

You are proud.

@ufotty2001
See person wey you recommend don start fight o.

OP don't allow tribe limit you, every tribe has good women.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by koladata(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
you people have reduced women to nothing... who are the them you are referring to?, like your brother is a gold plated auction that the "them" are bidding for?. I will never allow my sister to marry a 34 year old man that they have to search for a wife for
TTPAAR:

Thanks tho

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Your brother "isn't into women" so you want a Nairaland lady to be second/trophy wife while the first "wihusbby" remain hidden. grin grin grin grin grin

God no go shame us grin grin. You won't be alright sha grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Rokiat(f): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
TTPAAR:
He is not just into women.

If heโ€™s not into women why are you looking for a wife for him? Do you want somebody daughter to suffer in his hands?

God knows what the hell heโ€™s into if heโ€™s not into Women.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by theophorus(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
If He cannot Approach a Woman/Lady, then He shouldn't bother marrying ooo.

You want to help provide the Woman/Lady He would marry, would you also help him with the responsibilities in the home?

Better still, don't you have good ladies around you? You better look around you rather than looking to SM where a lot of "damaged people" dey.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Blupen969(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Your brother is gay op 34years old man weh no fit talk to woman?? he doesn't want you people to know
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Cc;
Magnoliaa
Persephone1
Goodlady
Jennyclay
Sweeplum

please exclude jennyclay from there she's not wife material at all, I don't want the op to come to Nairaland 2 years later and post "my newly wedded promiscuous wife is doing hook-up"

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by donproject2(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
TTPAAR:
My Elder Brother is a graduate of ABU Zaria (DVM). 34years old and a well meaning man (location kaduna). He is not just into women. I want him to be married, our parent are growing old.
I want a beautiful young lady (Yoruba to be precise) btw the ages of 24-28. A graduate. With a good family background. Above all a lover of God.

Mod abeg help me out!

Look for Halal Match Making on Twitter if he's a muslim or willing to marry muslim
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by ifihearam: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
Persephone1:
Your brother "isn't into women" so you want a Nairaland lady to be second/trophy wife while the first "wihusbby" remain hidden. grin grin grin grin grin

God no go shame us grin grin. You won't be alright sha grin grin

You dey find boyfriend or husband?

I have a good recommendation for you.
or you are taken/complicated or not interested for now?
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by nazicartel(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Blupen969:
Your brother is gay op 34years old man weh no fit talk to woman??
he doesn't want you people to know
e concern you ?... You think everybody grew same way ?
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Queendera(f): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2023
TTPAAR:

Mod abeg help me out!
he's not into women?

Please elaborate.

Him get money? Which work him dey do?

These things are mighty important.
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Blupen969(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
nazicartel:
e concern you ?... You think everybody grew same way ?
I am not judging him, he should just let them know and rest he can't hide forever

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Eyinju112(f): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

please exclude jennyclay from there she's not wife material at all, I don't want the op to come to Nairaland 2 years later and post "my newly wedded promiscuous wife is doing hook-up"
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
Eyinju112:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
no be true
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by EmiDon11: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

dem say the first one on the list has bacteria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Godsongang: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You funny die.
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by wumi2017(f): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hi
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Eunoiaa(f): 7:59pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
Cc;

Zonefree, do not let God punish you and EVERYTHING dear to you.

I am begging you with whatever deity you serve.

Why are you such a bitter and unfortunate soul?

Okay, I am the bitter evening newspaper who has a damaged womb from different men, does COMMON SENSE NOT DICTATE TO YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE??

Why do you keep coming for my moniker?

You need attention so badly that you've turned yourself to a Nairaland Daniel Regha/Shola and then get high on the flurries of engagements and mentions you get and you will never find me there. The female monikers that even troll/mention you gan, you're not trolling them back, but NO.

That one nor do you. You will still specifically go out [of your way], carry your toothpick legs, LOOKING FOR, finding the mouths of the women who never join business with you.

Mention the women who want a back-and-forth with you!

Engage the ones who want to indulge you, and love your [kind of] attention.

I am pretty sure there'll be women who wouldn't mind exchanging PMs with you, even most likely that there are many you've done so with and are 'enjoying' each other's company.

So, what?

Won fi shey ni?

Are you cursed??

Small thing, you will come to announce to us that you're fuvking a pineapple-complexioned woman.

See, all is fair in love and war to me o.

I don't know any lines not to be crossed (except for little babies sha).

But I promise you, if you want us to resume this, I will drag your whole family and generations unborn into it.

Ask Pells/Orokposowor/Eviltwin to give you key-points.

(Oh, thank God you've seen i llegend and I going at it. Just imagine that but in a negative reversal).

I will dig through your posts from years back and SHAME you with any dregs or embarrassing thing I find.

You can do same for me, too, o, and if you know you're that shameless, let us roll in the mud.

I will give you an overdose of the bile and vile you're craving that you will question if it's more than just "Internet bants" or you end up hating me, because I have been avoiding you. I have kept to my end of the "deal" and have stayed away from whatever has anything to do with you.

Why is it so fuking hard for you? Why? If you want to play Les Misรฉrables, can you not keep it to your e-bubble or find willing players, at least?

I don't even care how innocuous your sentence seem! You're a despicable fellow with your track of comments on here, and then more of your kind will quote you to say thrash about you suggesting us, while you go away laughing because as long as say nor be you talk am, abi?

And worst of all, why are you mentioning me? Why? Just why? Why exactly? Was the "deal" not working for you?

I am warning you, Zonefree. I am warning you. This shit you're doing or attempting to start is a big deal to me, and this will be the last time I will say this to you. I literally detest everything you are about and because I can't block you, I don't engage you.

I will cuss blood out of your eyes the next time you mention me flippantly or in ill-thought again.

You should get your legion of alternate monikers and pithy minions ready to report me 'till I get a ten-year ban since it is so hard for you to just let some people be.

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Eunoiaa(f): 8:05pm On May 06, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Fira09, it may seem as it you're still tentative about trolling me too.

Do you have a DSS agent contact on speedial?

Read this, too, and make up your mind fast, 'cause it looks like you want to be moving like the Zonbie above as well.
Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Zonefree(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2023
Eunoiaa:

I am begging you with whatever deity you serve.

Why are you such a bitter and unfortunate soul?

Okay, I am the bitter evening newspaper who has a damaged womb from different men, does COMMON SENSE NOT DICTATE TO YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE??

Why do you keep coming for my moniker?

You need attention so badly that you've turned yourself to a Nairaland Daniel Regha/Shola and then get high on the flurries of engagements and mentions you get and you will never find me there. The female monikers that even troll/mention you gan, you're not trolling them back, but NO.

That one nor do you. You will still specifically go out [of your way], carry your toothpick legs, LOOKING FOR, finding the mouths of the women who never join business with you.

Mention the women who want a back-and-forth with you!

Engage the ones who want to indulge you, and love your [kind of] attention.

I am pretty sure there'll be women who wouldn't mind exchanging PMs with you, even most likely that there are many you've done so with and are 'enjoying' each other's company.

So, what?

Won fi shey ni?

Are you cursed??

Small thing, you will come to announce to us that you're fuvking a pineapple-complexioned woman.

See, all is fair in love and war to me o.

I don't know any lines not to be crossed (except for little babies sha).

But I promise you, if you want us to resume this, I will drag your whole family and generations unborn into it.

Ask Pells/Orokposowor/Eviltwin to give you key-points.

(Oh, thank God you've seen i llegend and I going at it. Just imagine that but in a negative reversal).

I will dig through your posts from years back and SHAME you with any dregs or embarrassing thing I find.

You can do same for me, too, o, and if you know you're that shameless, let us roll in the mud.

I will give you an overdose of the bile and vile you're craving that you will question if it's more than just "Internet bants" or you end up hating me, because I have been avoiding you. I have kept to my end of the "deal" and have stayed away from whatever has anything to do with you.

Why is it so fuking hard for you? Why? If you want to play Les Misรฉrables, can you not keep it to your e-bubble or find willing players, at least?

I don't even care how innocuous your sentence seem! You're a despicable fellow with your track of comments on here, and then more of your kind will quote you to say thrash about you suggesting us, while you go away laughing because as long as say nor be you talk am, abi?

And worst of all, why are you mentioning me? Why? Just why? Why exactly? Was the "deal" not working for you?

I am warning you, Zonefree. I am warning you. This shit you're doing or attempting to start is a big deal to me, and this will be the last time I will say this to you. I literally detest everything you are about and because I can't block you, I don't engage you.

I will cuss blood out of your eyes the next time you mention me flippantly or in ill-thought again.

You should get your legion of alternate monikers and pithy minions ready to report me 'till I get a ten-year ban since it is so hard for you to just let some people be.
Sorry, who's this?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Wife For My Brother by Eunoiaa(f): 8:09pm On May 06, 2023
Zonefree:
Sorry, who's this?

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy / Lamentations Of Ladies Over Portharcourt Men/guys / Dear Men: What Do Yall Want From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.