Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

"God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun (6105 Views)

Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by Adwoabroni: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
A man has shared a clip of his beautiful sister who is a Catholic nun.

The young man who had apparently visited his nun sister decided to make a video of her, much to her displeasure and disapproval.

showed off his cute sister who is seen in the viral video cradling a baby and praised her beauty while he stated that God is enjoying.
The video has stirred reactions from netizens;

Watch it below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/god-dey-enjoy-man-says-as-he-shows-off-his-beautiful-sister-who-is-a-nun/

1 Share

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by silvoclaira: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Stup up!

DON'T MOCK THAT GOD

All i see is reverend fathers "breakfast, lunch, dinner" served hot!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by Romanoff(f): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
You see how Christians make jokes about God and his servants. Why will other Religion take Christianity seriously?

7 Likes

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Romanoff:
You see how Christians make jokes about God and his servants. Why will other Religion take Christianity seriously?
Is the whole God/gods thing not a joke? undecided grin

6 Likes

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by padi94(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na wa o
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by potent5(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Reverend Fathers dey enjoy, you mean? grin

2 Likes

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by TheWolfen(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Romanoff:
And u believe people that can make that statement are Christians or believe in God?

1 Like

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by SmartPolician: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Romanoff:

I don't think any Christian takes offense when someone mocks God.

We just remind them of the need to stop it. Besides, those who did didn't end well. No sensible person fights for His Creator

4 Likes

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by Collins4u1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
These modern sisters and fathers dey lash dem selves like say it's gratuity for being ordained..

Ask!
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by excanny: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
silvoclaira:
Stup up!

DON'T MOCK THAT GOD

Exactly. The randy reverend fathers will fuccck her round over the years.

We are only deceiving ourselves. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by ajekpaks(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
silvoclaira:
Stup up!
DON'T MOCK THAT GOD

1 Like

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Adwoabroni:
A man has shared a clip of his beautiful sister who is a Catholic nun.

The young man who had apparently visited his nun sister decided to make a video of her, much to her displeasure and disapproval.

showed off his cute sister who is seen in the viral video cradling a baby and praised her beauty while he stated that God is enjoying.
The video has stirred reactions from netizens;

Watch it below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/god-dey-enjoy-man-says-as-he-shows-off-his-beautiful-sister-who-is-a-nun/
Some people lack wisdom.
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by TeeGentle(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Chaiii I no fit laugh
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by juman(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
excanny:

Exactly. The randy reverend fathers will fuccck her round over the years.

We are only deceiving ourselves. cheesy

You are right.
She is meat for the reverend fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by dazzlingd(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by Neimar: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
Silently receiving backshots
Continue

1 Like

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by blingxx(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
TheWolfen:

And u believe people that can make that statement are Christians or believe in God?

The truth 80% of Nigerian Christians know nothing about Christianity everything na cruise and business to them it doesn't matter how much you pray or fast .. what you are practicing ain't really Christianity anymore
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by Generalwoodz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
One time in Kaduna, Nigeria. I saw a gorgeous group of beautiful and hot Catholic nun right in a seminary school.
Their mission there? I have no clue. Am I a seminarian? No.
However, I took a decision immediately my eyes fell on them to bleep at 3 Reverend sisters before the turn of next government. In other words, before 2023.
May God help me.
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by dedoyix: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Yj
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by Joystic: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Thank God she's in a convent. Only the Holy Spirit can impregnate her there, so shes very safe.
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by lereinter(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Romanoff:

Your own religion is looking for human validation

That's why you use killings, bombing and destruction to send message of fear to people

Sebi you will not live forever, then you shall know

1 Like

Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by Romanoff(f): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2022
lereinter:

Your own religion is looking for human validation

That's why you use killings, bombing and destruction to send message of fear to people

Sebi you will not live forever, then you shall know

Wait, you think I'm Moslem?
Re: "God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun by Cokahot: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Dooooouuuuum.
Doooooorrrrn
Dooooorrrnnnnmmmmm
Why me baby.
Oh nah on hard
Why me baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ_W29Kgxio

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" / World Record: Woman Had S*x With 919 Men In A DAY ( Watch Video ) / Woman Leaks Her Own Nak*d Picture Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.