Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,670 members, 7,862,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Day I Knew This I Changed... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Knew This I Changed... (227 Views)

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / I Changed This And Started Getting Laid Very Often But... / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Knew This I Changed... by Truthsoldier(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sometimes I sit to think and muse over so many things but in all my thinking, the one that comes to be more prominent of them all,is the thought of what life is all about.
I have heard many people come up with so many assertions as to what life is all about,to some it is like a market,a yoyo,a swing,a school, a stage and so on and this goes on to shapen the conduct of such persons in their dealings with others and in their relationship with God.

Now I was having this deep thought about life and I discovered that yes life can be summed up in these three ways,that life is;
A Test
A Trust and
Life is a Temporary assignment

The life everyone of us have is summed up in these three perspectives, Life is a test because in this life we undergo series of trials,we everyday pass through one thing or the other,it is a test also because by the reason of things we have our attitudes are being scrutinized if we hold them so dearly to our lives or we hold God in high esteem.

Life is a Trust because we are not the owners of it,it is a trust because it is given to us by God inorder to profitably maximize it in a way he will be glorified, whatever we have is a trust,God gave you the life which you have that you might use it in a way that will positively impact your world and bring him glory,not for drugs,masturbation,fornication and a whole lot of others.

Life is a Temporary assignment because we don't have forever to be here,you have an expiry date,one day both you and I will die,meanwhile while we are still alive,we got to devote our time in fulfiling our assignment in life,building legacies that would be remembered when we leave this life.

The day I knew this my mindset changed for good.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page With 4k+ Followers For Sale / Death Is Man Last Enemy To Fight, Only Few Survives. / Fake People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.