Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Is Happening To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Me (593 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Me by Lastborn55(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
I am an admirer of fine gals before, but at my age of 20 I started liking both black or semi black gals (am fair in complexion)
But what happens to me is that I will see this gal today and say she fine die, next week I go still see the same gal I no come like her again, later I will be admiring her again
Never been in a relationship before, but I have tried to but dey will turn me down or I will loose hope (is just like I will toast a gal today and she will say no... That's all, I won't tried to make u understand me or convince you to like me..I don't do that at all)
Am 20 year old boy going to 21 tomorrow
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mtchewwwwwwwww...
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Lastborn55(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thonia69:
Mtchewwwwwwwww...
what are you chewing
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lastborn55:
what are you chewing
Your post
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Lastborn55(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thonia69:
Your post
the way I dey see myself, if enter relationship today eeeh I go cheat
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na normal thing. undecided
If that babe no like u, move to another babe. Continue moving moving and moving till u reach 99years. tongue
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Lastborn55(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Na normal thing. undecided
If that babe no like u, move to another babe. Continue moving moving and moving till u reach 99years. tongue
No na , 99yrs me that want to marry on time so that I can play with my children ���⛹️
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lastborn55:
the way I dey see myself, if enter relationship today eeeh I go cheat
Okay
Re: What Is Happening To Me by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lastborn55:

No na , 99yrs me that want to marry on time so that I can play with my children ���⛹️
marriage no be by force na, u fit turn to babydaddy if u want. cheesy
Re: What Is Happening To Me by VeryWickedMan: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lastborn55:
I am an admirer of fine gals before, but at my age of 20 I started liking both black or semi black gals (am fair in complexion)
But what happens to me is that I will see this gal today and say she fine die, next week I go still see the same gal I no come like her again, later I will be admiring her again
Never been in a relationship before, but I have tried to but dey will turn me down or I will loose hope (is just like I will toast a gal today and she will say no... That's all, I won't tried to make u understand me or convince you to like me..I don't do that at all)
Am 20 year old boy going to 21 tomorrow

Women are not for you.
Try men.

Re: What Is Happening To Me by temitope27(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Go and read ur book, as stop chasing destiny destroyer

(1) (Reply)

University Girl From Nigeria In Trouble As Her Naket* Video Goes Viral / Can A Girl Ever Be Loyal? / Relationship Issues: Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.