Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Abortion Is Like 'hiring A Hitman' — Pope Francis Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Is Like 'hiring A Hitman' — Pope Francis Says (227 Views)

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion Is Like 'hiring A Hitman' — Pope Francis Says by yunggold4(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pope Francis is strongly in support of the United States Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe vs. Wade, comparing abortion to "hiring a hitman to solve a problem."

The Pope reiterated the position of the Catholic Church - that life begins at conception. Read more https://www.ayomidejai.com/2022/07/abortion-is-like-hiring-hitman-pope.html

Re: Abortion Is Like 'hiring A Hitman' — Pope Francis Says by MMWandali: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Too bad!

So some doctors are
"Hitmen"

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Like 'hiring A Hitman' — Pope Francis Says by immortalcrown(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Dem no go make dis one trend. But when Pope say fornication no be de greatest sin, dem make am trend. When Pope say make we no persecute LGBT people, make we live dem for God, dem make am trend. But when Pope say make people wey dey adopt animal show love to homeless children, dem no make am trend.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Like 'hiring A Hitman' — Pope Francis Says by RedChiefPriest: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
One person was like "it is the choice of the woman to abort the baby and it's her body"
Like I was just thinking is this one mad? It is her choice, what about the baby's choice? You think the baby would want to be aborted and his/her life snuffed out because 2 sluts that have no future plans decided to be opening legs up and down.
You don't want a baby? Then don't do what can give you one and don't tell me the baby is not human being yet,you don mad be that.
Freaking stupid legal assassins.

Babies aborted hope I'm speaking your mind?
Babies: yes chiefpriest you are speaking our mind.

Dj! Bring me 2 kegs of palmwine with 1 bag of purewater make I use am calm down.
Barman! Play me "all lives are precious" by Dj Khalid and Timaya.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Is Like 'hiring A Hitman' — Pope Francis Says by dedoyix: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Abortion Is Like 'hiring A Hitman' — Pope Francis Says by kiddkash(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
One person was like "it is the choice of the woman to abort the baby and it's her body"
Like I was just thinking is this one mad? It is her choice, what about the baby's choice? You think the baby would want to be aborted and his/her life snuffed out because 2 sluts that have no future plans decided to be opening legs up and down.
You don't want a baby? Then don't do what can give you one and don't tell me the baby is not human being yet,you don mad be that.
Freaking stupid legal assassins.

Babies aborted hope I'm speaking your mind?
Babies: yes chiefpriest you are speaking our mind.

Dj! Bring me 2 kegs of palmwine with 1 bag of purewater make I use am calm down.
Barman! Play me "all lives are precious" by Dj Khalid and Timaya.
Preach brother

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be More Romantic If Money Is Involved / An Unhappy Marriage (partners Still Respect Themselves+no Abuse)stay Or Divorce? / Strategies You Can Adopt To Build Trust In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.