Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

An Unhappy Marriage (partners Still Respect Themselves+no Abuse)stay Or Divorce? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unhappy Marriage (partners Still Respect Themselves+no Abuse)stay Or Divorce? (228 Views)

What Should HE Do Please. No Abuse, I Beg You. / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Igbo Ladies Are The Most Loving Marriage Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Unhappy Marriage (partners Still Respect Themselves+no Abuse)stay Or Divorce? by TCMA: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Marriage was never meant to be survived. It was meant to be enjoyed, cherished and exciting even with its here and there challenges.

As a much younger therapist i would not have attempted a write-up with this title but with age comes new realities. Living in a happy marriage means that you and your partner are going through the experiences of marriage as a team. This definition by itself sheds light on what an unhappy marriage is. It is hell on earth and leaves you with feelings of shame, regret depression worthlessness and more.

https://templescounsel.com/how-to-survive-an-unhappy-marriage/
Re: An Unhappy Marriage (partners Still Respect Themselves+no Abuse)stay Or Divorce? by Onyiiet(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
In a marriage like that I believe the unhappy spouse should go if they try and cannot make headway. This way no violence.
Re: An Unhappy Marriage (partners Still Respect Themselves+no Abuse)stay Or Divorce? by tutidaplug: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
OP my love patient, my love kind but e no stupid. Make person no go reason me inside house anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Gf And Bf Can Earn In Usdollars With Amazo Kdp / Kissing No Bad Boy / Https://www./bmw-championship-2022-live-4k-sports-tv-today/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.