Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! (1325 Views)

If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) / If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You / If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good day brethren in christ.
My message is this:for those of you that don't beleive in jesus neither GOD,and saying i only beleive in myself or life you are definitely wrong and going to the path that leads to hell.repent and be saved in jesus,jesus said"for i'm the way,yes truth and life"yes and he also said"anyone who beleives in me shall have eternal life<heaven>so brethren let me tell you without jesus one can't make heaven,he's the only way to God and eternal life.Those that beleive heaven and hell are not real are being misled and deceived by their religion or thought.my bro&sis turn to jesus and have eternal life.
Difference btw Heaven and Hell.
*heaven:a place of endless life,enjoyment,happiness,joy.
*hell:endless death,suffering,starvation,thirstness,torment,crying till eternity,asking for another chance to repent,but NO!!!!!.
question:do you want to miss life<heaven> and welcome death<hell>eternal torment.REPENT AND MISS HELL!!!TURN TO JESUS,SURRENDER AND BELEIVE IN HIM,B4 IT WILL BE TOO LATE.REPENT

3 Likes

Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Do you have any proof that can confirm your assertion? grin
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by lecowas: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy yes o. Nigeria is a living proof that hell is real, better give ur life to Christ

4 Likes

Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by h0pze3: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2022
AllenforGOD:
Good day brethren in christ.
My message is this:for those of you that don't beleive in jesus neither GOD,and saying i only beleive in myself or life you are definitely wrong and going to the path that leads to hell.repent and be saved in jesus,jesus said"for i'm the way,yes truth and life"yes and he also said"anyone who beleives in me shall have eternal life<heaven>so brethren let me tell you without jesus one can't make heaven,he's the only way to God and eternal life.Those that beleive heaven and hell are not real are being misled and deceived by their religion or thought.my bro&sis turn to jesus and have eternal life.
Difference btw Heaven and Hell.
*heaven:a place of endless life,enjoyment,happiness,joy.
*hell:endless death,suffering,starvation,thirstness,torment,crying till eternity,asking for another chance to repent,but NO!!!!!.
question:do you want to miss life<heaven> and welcome death<hell>eternal torment.REPENT AND MISS HELL!!!TURN TO JESUS,SURRENDER AND BELEIVE IN HIM,B4 IT WILL BE TOO LATE.REPENT

Wetin now concern me
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by blinking001(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2022
No it isn't.
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
h0pze3:

Wetin now concern me
give your life to jesus."giving your life to jesus is beta than hell or death"just like"obedience is better than sacrifice"give your life to jesus and be saved from hell
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
jesus.and also commit suicide then u'll know if heaven and hell are real,just proved it.die and know.be wise unless u will end up in hell.
go to this website and read
www.eternityrace.com
when you click the web go straight to clicking revelation then pow! you see all revelation
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
AllenforGOD:
jesus.and also commit suicide then u'll know if heaven and hell are real,just proved it.die and know.be wise unless u will end up in hell.
go to this website and read
www.eternityrace.com
when you click the web go straight to clicking revelation then pow! you see all revelation
You expect me to believe what was written by Dumbos who are sick due to excess Religion brainwashing?
You want me to believe in your imaginary god cos a book says it is...cos a book says there is hell and heaven? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Hell isn't real. It only exists in people's imaginations.

The fear of hell keeps you under the slavery of religion and you wouldn't be able to live your natural life.

Hell is used to scare religious people, so they'll keep practicing their beliefs.

Most christians will jettison their beliefs the moment they discover there's no hell. So the founders of religion have successfully used it to keep them. You either serve god or go to hell.

The only way you can be free from such captivity is simply not to believe in its existence and become liberated.

If you believe it exists, how sure are you? Any proof? Convince me.
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You expect me to believe what was written by Dumbos who are sick due to excess Religion brainwashing?
You want me to believe in your imaginary god cos a book says it is it cos a book says there is hell and heaven? shocked grin
my bro jesus is no imaginary god he is God himself.bro jesus loves you dearly,he loves u with all his heart,dont u know he died on the cross for u and i to be justified b4 his father.without jesus dyig 4 u,u would not have been alive today its bcus of his grace we are here today,give ur life to jesus and be saved from hell.
2.he created the heaven and earth and all living creatures here on earth,he came down from his kingdom where he has authority and power given to him by his father God,he came down from heaven to die for our sins and we are alive today,cant you think about this,tell me the reason you are alive today,i want to know
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2022
AllenforGOD:
my bro jesus is no imaginary god he is God himself.bro jesus loves you dearly,he loves u with all his heart,dont u know he died on the cross for u and i to be justified b4 his father.without jesus dyig 4 u,u would not have been alive today its bcus of his grace we are here today,give ur life to jesus and be saved from hell.
2.he created the heaven and earth and all living creatures here on earth,he came down from his kingdom where he has authority and power given to him by his father God,he came down from heaven to die for our sins and we are alive today,cant you think about this,tell me the reason you are alive today,i want to know
I am alive cos ain't dead... undecided
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Hell isn't real. It only exists in people's imaginations.

The fear of hell keeps you under the slavery of religion and you wouldn't be able to live your natural life.

Hell is used to scare religious people, so they'll keep practicing their beliefs.

Most christians will jettison their beliefs the moment they discover there's no hell. So the founders of religion have successfully used it to keep them. You either serve god or go to hell.

The only way you can be free from such captivity is simply not to believe in its existence and become liberated.

If you believe it exists, how sure are you? Any proof? Convince me.
www.eternityrace.com
then click on revelation then pow.
2.pray to jesus to show you hell
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am alive cos ain't dead... undecided
are you alive by your power?or becuz jesus died on the cross.do you beleive jesus can take your life and give u back.repent beleive in jesus and be saved or else die and end up in hell
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2022
AllenforGOD:
are you alive by your power?or becuz jesus died on the cross.do you beleive jesus can take your life and give u back.repent beleive in jesus and be saved or else die and end up in hell
Yeah i am..If he died for your sins then why does his children still die horribly..how can he be responsible for you being alive and aint responsible for ya death?
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah i am..If he died for your sins then why does his children still die horribly..how can he be responsible for you being alive and aint responsible for ya death?
No you are not,if they seeked his face he would answer and also steady prayers.for jesus said in his word"call upon me and i'll answer thee"and also"call upon me in the time of trouble and i will rescue thee"bro jesus is the only way to life
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2022
AllenforGOD:

No you are not,if they seeked his face he would answer and also steady prayers.for jesus said in his word"call upon me and i'll answer thee"and also"call upon me in the time of trouble and i will rescue thee"bro jesus is the only way to life
The ones who have been calling upon him are what? grin
The ones slaughtered and murdered in their place of worship are what? undecided
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The ones who have been calling upon him are what? grin
The ones slaughtered and murdered in their place of worship are what? undecided
the question is did they call in faith and were they truly a born again.talking abt murdered jesus said it too,that people will hate and kill his servants bcus they come in his name to preach the gospel to them,the way they killed his disciples in the bible when they preached.so thats what is happening.and jesus als6 said in revelation chpt 2,3"those who are faithful unto death.they he will give unto the crown of life"thats the truth bro
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2022
AllenforGOD:
the question is did they call in faith and were they truly a born again.talking abt murdered jesus said it too,that people will hate and kill his servants bcus they come in his name to preach the gospel to them,the way they killed his disciples in the bible when they preached.so thats what is happening.and jesus als6 said in revelation chpt 2,3"those who are faithful unto death.they he will give unto the crown of life"thats the truth bro
So you mean all those children and pastors didn't call in his name? grin
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by johnkey: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Heaven and hell are all made up stories
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by helinues: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Which of it did you just return from??

grin grin
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So you mean all those children and pastors didn't call in his name? grin
some dont call the name of jesus but keep silent instead they start thinking abt financial resources,things of the world
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by Adarich(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
I'm wondering how your brethren in Christ don't believe in Jesus or God. What qualified them as brethren
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
AllenforGOD:
some dont call the name of jesus but keep silent instead they start thinking abt financial resources,things of the world
Including the pastors that got killed.. wonderful... grin
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by MufasaLion: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
AllenforGOD:

Is Jesus is God?

Is Jesus the son of God?
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Is Jesus is God?
Is Jesus the son of God?
yes. yes he's the son of God and also God. they are trinity in one God the father God the son God the holy spirit.and jesus is all of'em
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
johnkey:
Heaven and hell are all made up stories
don't say that heaven and hell are real.repent so you'll not endup in hell
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Adarich:
I'm wondering how your brethren in Christ don't believe in Jesus or God. What qualified them as brethren
cuz jesus still loves then^_^
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2022
blinking001:
No it isn't.
if you claim heaven and hell are not real,if you die where will u end up after death
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by johnkey: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2022
AllenforGOD:
don't say that heaven and hell are real.repent so you'll not endup in hell
prove it then

Real ko Real Madrid ni
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by blinking001(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2022
AllenforGOD:
if you claim heaven and hell are not real,if you die where will u end up after death
You'll be back here all over again in a different body.
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by 3Dii: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
@OP abeg carry dis thing comot here. Here na romance section, incase your eyes dey pain you. Hell was an imagined place meant to scare children and gullible adults of the slave era, from disobeying and rebelling against their white masters. As a reasoning and well educated adult that you are, I do not expect this kinds of information from you. Okay, now, answer this, and I'll believe that there is heaven and hell. Our bodies are fitted with pain and thermo receptors which are nerves that transmitts electrical impulses to the brain in regards to where the body is suppose to feel the pain. Now, when we die, the brain dies, the nerves also die. Are you now telling me that our "SPIRITS" have a brain and has nerves that works, that'll make us feel the heat and pains of the fire? And where are the nerves located, if the "SPIRIT" has no actual flesh? I need reasonable answers please.
Re: Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! by 3Dii: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
If heaven and hell is real as you said, then the Christian Slave merchants, and ya'll following their teaching are gonna end up in hell. They did very evil and cruel things against humanity, because of the term slavery. Take the Crusaders, King Leopold of Belgium and Adolf Hitler for and example; this sets of people forced their religion onto people and killed those who repelled them. Now what differentiates you guys and Muslims?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Buhari Is Doing To Mother Nigeria In Za Oza Room(pictured) / Nigeria's Richest Actors And Their Net Worth / If You Are This Woman What Will You Do !!! - Read Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.