Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures (37173 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ikpongiton: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
DukeJoe17:

Shameless.

Udom that has not completed one major road in 8years.

Akpabio is the g.o.a.t.

We missed him so much.
so the one from uyo to etinan and the one from ikot ebire junction by east west road to etinan na your mama toto.chineke kpoi biaku.

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ikpongiton: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
ogmask:
Sometimes I wonder if it's same Berger that built Akwa Ibom roads that is working in rivers state.
Port Harcourt should learn the art of road building from uyo. The roundabout and bridges are very well laid out, unlike Phc where everyone converges in one small circle causing more traffic.
Only in Phc, you find agberos in uniforms controlling/harassing motorists under flyovers. Only in Phc flyovers are walled off so dangerously that hoodlums hide behind the wall to wreak havoc and drivers will have to rely greatly on their instincts to navigate the so-called roundabout under the flyover because of the blind spots caused by the high walls Julius Berger planted on the roads.
one man's meat is another man's poison.those walls you are seeing there,are installed to ward off, street traders from turning the place to market and messing it up.

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ikpongiton: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Most of those things were done by Akpabio
yes,akpabio the rat, without a tail.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Panda7(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
with evry money in akwa ibom the people are doing noring for a career and we are still sexual beings.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Panda7(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
SHINJA:
We the good people of southwest are happy with this beautiful development..

We want all southwest states to be beautiful and neat like Akwaibom state..

Akwaibom state a state with no bandits , bokoharam and touts..

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers..

Vote for Okoro obi ..
Akwa Ibom is an ici state.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Okbaba: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

So Akpabio is not from Akwa Ibom state?

I also learn that Obong Atah - their former Governor did the airport and other interesting project.

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Rochasstatue(f): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please show us Awka Anambra State that one lying machine turned to Dubai.
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ini4brandon(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
I will own a property in this state soon. Land to be precise.

I believe they welcome other tribes?
Yes we do. If you don't plan to relocate here, I'd advise you buy a land in the outskirts of Uyo City. The government master plan is focused on developing the outskirts of Uyo. In the next few years lands will be hot cake.
Contact me when ready.

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Make them show Nwike aka Mr project those pictures.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by themanderon: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Akwa Ibom Ayaya. I really loved my time in Uyo Oron road to be precise. The people are quite nice and they have very diverse and delicious dishes.

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Wwwq: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Really
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
I will own a property in this state soon. Land to be precise.

I believe they welcome other tribes?
yes
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
PROJECT UPDATE

11km UDUNG UKO LGA ROAD PROJECT: ANOTHER PROMISE FULFILLED

The 11.5 km Eyoita-Edikor-Eyulor-Ekim-EyoAbasi road project is now ready for commissioning. Governor Udom Emmanuel has become the first Governor to construct a road in Udung Uko local government area since the creation of Akwa Ibom State in 1987.

#CompletionAgenda #AkwaIbom #UdomEmmanuel

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Lie Mohammed and who told you so? Some not most
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
havenz:
Let's see the other local government because me am tired of state capitals in Nigeria.
try ones I posted are not state capital alone
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Atm2004:

I agree with you! Every project in Akwa Ibom today started with Godswill Akpabio
Correction : Every project today in Akwa ibom started with victor Attah, leave that Annang guy to relax
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
obi58:
Most of these projects were done by Akpabio. Yes he stole money which made him cross carpet to APC but truth be told he transformed the state.

Same cannot be said for Udom whose only landmark achievement is Ibom Air.
lie some not most ok
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
Is it akwa ibom you're showing us or UYO?
Akwa ibom
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Atm2004:

1 year of National service 2015!
Akpabio laid a good foundation that any incoming governor could work with.
Victor Attah laid the foundation for the rest to follow not Akpabio
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Deepocean:
Hope the people of the state have what is beautiful on the table going to the stomach?
yes we get food pass the entire country.. na money no too dey
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Akpabio's handwork. Too bad the man has reduced himself to a low pig undecided
nop Attah , udom and Akpabio hand work
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
maximizer61:
Any land agent in akwa ibom? I need to own a land there
yes oo drop your contact
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
johnnychuks:
why are you toumenting me with this kind of food this morning in this Buhari government way things hard like stone, wey one loaf of bread is 1k.
I want you to come visit
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Majesty33:
Well, of what use is it to advertise the beauty of a state that lacks industry, youth empowerment, sustainable health facilities for the betterment of the masses, then such state should go into oblivion. All these politicians are after showcasing how they beautify a state that have been ravished by extreme poverty. Show us the country side and words will suddenly become superfluous.
becos she doesn’t lack all the lies you listed
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ekemax:
Alp this was don't by Akpabio, Udom the big lips has never completed any major road in 8 years mean while why us the OP showing us different pix of a singular place Akwa Ibom is only developed in uyo the rest are shit hole, come to eket look at hospital road, Mobil mart is now a dumping ground, okon is now a death trap.

This government should be jailed and Epherem Inyang should suffer in this life.

Mbok make unna shift
Oga na me post am so na me know who do and not do.
This road as some Akpabio touch and also Udom present too. So relax your hatred for Udom before you say na Akpabio bring Ibomair
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
inspirator1:
These pishures na understatement to their real beauty. Serenity is bae in this city.
exactly
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Eket is the beach side I believe.

What reputable property companies are in the state?
them plenty .. 1. Jide and Taiwo
2. Heritage gardens
And many more

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Haykings02:
Only those who have not been to Akwa Ibom will be Deceived by this pictures. Why not include Ibaka, Effiat, Ikot Ido, Terminal, Okobo, Oron beach etc on the pictures? Abi are these places not part of Akwa Ibom State
This is oron below

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Haykings02:
Only those who have not been to Akwa Ibom will be Deceived by this pictures. Why not include Ibaka, Effiat, Ikot Ido, Terminal, Okobo, Oron beach etc on the pictures? Abi are these places not part of Akwa Ibom State
More from
This same oron? Thanks to udom

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ilaumoh(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
OK2NVME:
Akwa Ibom is yet to meet 5% of its potentials.

If she attains at least 20% by expanding her coastal and maritime resources, truly this State will have no mate in Nigeria including the highly overrated Lagos.

Its a pity that Cross River has been plagued with bad leadership since Duke left.

These two sister states need to collaborate more .
Exactly
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ilaumoh:
nop Attah , udom and Akpabio hand work
Udom? Is it not only the conference centre? Who's attah by the way?

1 Like

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Walemi1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Godswill Akpabio actually took Akwa Ibom state from the land of promise to a land of fulfillment. Kudos to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Dies As Highway Collapses In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Is My Visa Agent A Scam? / Floods Carry Vehicles In Niger State After Heavy Rain..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.