Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures (37284 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night / The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / Ikot Oku Flyover, Abak, Akwa Ibom In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by saintkeppy(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Ilaumoh:
he was busy building industries .. Omen 22 factories in 4 years no be beans ooo plus Ibomair

Yeah, but certainly not up to 22 factories.

Very few was wholly privately owned by a Turkish company &individuals.
example, The Jubilee Syringe&Metering Solutions, etc according to Govt sources.

Some of the Industries he attracted are PPP arrangements, isn't wholly Government, enabling conditions, counter-part funding provided, but he should have activated Various road contracts, then release funds from Time to time to contractors to complete those strategic roads within Timelines.

Expanding the Oron Road from Ring Road-3 all the way to Victor Attah International Airport, measuring over 20KM is absolutely Top-Notch when completed.

Yes, Ibom Air is wholly State Government, H.E Gov. Udom has my kinda vision on Aviation, I must commend him on this initiative. It's not easy to bring to the fore a conceived vision such as that with paucity of funds.

Update us on Eket Stadium &the Eket Township re-modelling, the last time I went there to see, work was ongoing.

Like I posted before, I support his completion agenda regardless.

2 Likes

Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ogmask: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Ikpongiton:
one man's meat is another man's poison.those walls you are seeing there,are installed to ward off, street traders from turning the place to market and messing it up.

Thats more like using one evil to prevent another.
I believe a see-through barricade could have been better if we are to go by your position on this.
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by nesphil(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Akwa Ibom is Rising.
Onward ever backward never.
Akwa Ibom Ayaya
Re: The Awesome Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Delightsome2023: 12:14am On Apr 11, 2023
[ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) / Philippine Military Hercules C-130 Crashes. 45 Dead, Rescue Operations Ongoing / Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.