Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account (70684 Views)

Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / Why Tunde Ednut Was Banned From Instagram The 2nd Time After 1M Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by juman(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
The bank should resolve the issue right now.
Who knows maybe some bank officers are the thieves.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by aujile(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cokahot:
I've never had my acct hacked one day,i got two way password,sim lock,phone lock. So tell me how dem wan run am.
You are only using that to protect your phone from being accessed by unauthorized persons

1 Like

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by juman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Having big amount in account is big headache.
It can disappear any moment.
Nigerian banks are not safe.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Udemzy05: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Juicygees:
Naso dem chop my mumsy 20k twice from an Unknown POS, we lay complain, dem dey misyarn.. That one nah my mama but make First bank no touch the shishi wey remain my for acct o.. if not any branch wey I lay complain, head must roll there.. eyes dey red nowadays o

The annoying thing be say dem talk say your money is insured yet dem go dry follow you yarn nonsense.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by CheapHomes1: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
lizzybella26:
Watch video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nll-MGEqd3Q

A video of Yoruba actress Victoria Ajibola aka Omolocal lamenting bitterly in a bank branch over her missing money has sparked reactions on social media.

The movie star in her statement revealed that the bank has been nonchalant about her predicament and even called security on her Ajibola added that she has never taken more than N150k in a day from her account and N1m just disappeared within thirty minutes.

She lamented over the fact that she has never collected such a huge sum at once from her account and N1m was wiped in just thirty minutes with reference to a POS machine.

Omolocal added that she doesn't collect beyond N150k daily for herself and because she has been recording in the bank, the police have been called to kick her out.

In another clip, the actress was seen in a video crying bitterly as she spoke to someone on the phone. "The situation of this country is getting worse everyday like see what UBA did to me since last week Friday they withdraw all money through pos and nothing as been done to it since last week Friday and when we got to the POS paycom office of Nigeria @opay.ng they said is only UBA ubagroup that can send them an email before they can do anything to it but still UBA could not do anything to it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfmP5hwgJK7/?hl=en

Needless repetition
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by jacoik(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Meteng:
E no go Better for whoever invented make up for women
lolxxxxx hahahaha na make up withdraw her money?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by neonly: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pickmycall:
Are you sure it failed?Did you ask the POS attendant to check her last transaction history?A POS sales girl almost scam me with a failed transaction until I caused a scene.The boss came in and check the last transaction history only to find out that the transaction went through.

Dis particular transaction was unsuccessful because I punch in a wrong pin code
I have gone to der branch at falomo in ikoyi lagos round about which they confirm it was an error promise to credit me back within 3 working days
It up to a month plus
I think all dis bank know what they are doing is just that they don't have anyone to checkmate them
People should be careful in zenith bank honestly
I miss sanusi he for Don treat der rubbish
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by seborrhic: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Juicygees:
if not any branch wey I lay complain, head must roll there.. eyes dey red nowadays o
Nigerians and bragging.
It usually ends in "why did he go to that extent,how much is the money self,is it more than life"? Or begging and saying "it's the Devil's work".
By that time you are spending 10x the amount you lost to the bank to treat the person or repair damages,if you are lucky that the person is alive,and spending some weeks at least in prison,again if you are lucky not to spends years or be charged for murder for your st upidity.
Many people out of inability to control their emotions and follow issues with a sane mind,no matter how painful the loss,have found their own lives turned upside down if not changed negatively for ever.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by BENEAMATA: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
ThinkWISELY:
The amount of illiterate on the forum sad
Do tell , which one of them can't read and write ? But it seems i just stumbled on one that doesn't know the meaning of the english word he /she uses . I understand though , english is not my first language too . wink
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Eyegroup: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Access bank....if anything happens to my "change" u go know the difference between capital b and ukwu efi
accessbank no trust them.... Make ur money no reach 15m for access bank then you know you are no save with them all there workers are corrupt...if you need ur information just ur acct number they wil bring all ur details for you ...give abuja boys
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by ojonugba2014(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timiye851:
Nigeria - Nigeria's Largest Social Network❤️
Meet Someone Special and Unique From Millions Of Our Members ❤️
Join the Community ❤️
Visit www.nigeria.com to get started

Try dea rest
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by bjtinz: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
OmoNla99:
Don’t allow your debit card to be compromised by using it at ANY POS. What happens to having 2 accounts, one with a debit card and the other without a debit card. Most fraudulent activities happens through the use of our ATM cards. Let us all be guided. Things are too difficult to loose one’s hard earned money in this era.

It's what I keep telling people. Never use your main account for such POS or online transactions. Always have a separate account for such.

Some banks eg GTB, Zenith even provide the option of non personalized 'dummy' account which can be used for such transactions. It's what I use

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Wande22(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
talk2hb1:
2900 withdrawn from my UBA account yesterday too
Email Central Bank cpd@cenbank.org.ng and copy UBA contact centre with the screenshot of the deduction. Action would be done asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by uvie66: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Meteng:
E no go Better for whoever invented make up for women
the thing weak me, it is like you are looking at two different people.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Wande22(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Juicygees:
Naso dem chop my mumsy 20k twice from an Unknown POS, we lay complain, dem dey misyarn.. That one nah my mama but make First bank no touch the shishi wey remain my for acct o.. if not any branch wey I lay complain, head must roll there.. eyes dey red nowadays o
kindly follow the process above
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Ayobeck(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Uba also deducted 10 from my account this morning,,,ummmmmm,,,10 no b small money kill urself upon my money
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Danmboss(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
nedekid:
Fews weeks ago, my pikin at school received alert, all the money in his account had been wiped out! As he was a lamenting, 2 other students entered his room shouting that their accounts has been cleared too!
3 different banks, but the common factor is that all the transactions were done at "Apple store". Ie online, possibly to buy gift cards, itune etc.
We blocked his account. One of the other students went to the bank to complain, his mother meanwhile sent him small money to hold body. As he got to the bank to complain, the bank asked him if he had done a new withdrawal, he said now. Haba! The crooks had taken the small kudi the mother sent again!
How do these fraudsters know when a deposit is made into the account that they are able to take it out before the owner?
Anyway, the only way they got my son's account is possibly one of their hall mates took pictures of the front and back of their cards, sent it to his person to carry out the fraud.
Guys if possible, scratch out one 2 or 3 numbers from you atm card, or at worse use tape to mask your numbers.
that shit has happened to me once, but my main suspect Are some of those bank staff that issues Atm card, some manage to steal your details then the last part is your card pin, which they can easily get if it was your birthday you use for your pin.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Mvena(f): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
neonly:

Zenith bank is d worse
I ran from access bank thinking zenith was better but those guys are just thieves
For over a month now been parading der bank from a transaction dat failed with pos machine
I have DM to them yet no response
To anyone who want to bank just run away from zenith bank and have rest of mind
Omoo sorry o
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Mvena(f): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pat081:
GTBank too is big thief
Those ones na senior men

1 Like

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Cokahot: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Since wayback bro. I can't take chances,i
aujile:

You are only using that to protect your phone from being accessed by unauthorized persons
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by eleko1: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
angry ugly or not ugly.The bank should investigate and do the needful,instead of shamefully bundled a customer out.
In those days wen mama Benedict still Dey FBN,Dem nor born one staff/manager to misbehave to customers/do wuruwuru with customers kudi

Sanusi and dis middle head,bald vulture ,Emefiele ruined banking/Economy
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Charly500(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Op I have seen people creating scene with amount such as 50 naira deducted from their account, not to talk more of 1million naira.

For Some people 50naira be like 5000 now for this our nigeria
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
NewSoul:

You demonstrated the Bible verse that says.

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

You understand me heavensolutely
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by seunayantokun(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
UBAAAAAAAA... Better to trust the devil than to trust...
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Xedmark: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Since the day I gave my life to KUDA Bank things have been easy. The Only bank I can vouch for is KUDA. People should learn, You will be treated like trash in the bank all because of your money that gave them the very job they bragging about.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Danmboss(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
OmoNla99:
Don’t allow your debit card to be compromised by using it at ANY POS. What happens to having 2 accounts, one with a debit card and the other without a debit card. Most fraudulent activities happens through the use of our ATM cards. Let us all be guided. Things are too difficult to loose one’s hard earned money in this era.
true talk bro upto a year now I have not used ATM card and it's even on deactivate so any time I want to use It I activate then later deactivate it
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by onomeabuja: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
nifemi25:
If stanbic bank dare touch this little change in my account...na just to go there naked be that
Stanbic don thief my 2400 last week & d most annoying thing is, u wount get alart till after 24hrs or not at all
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Ballwick(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
No be only no use atm,if you have registered ur banking info ever online either buying or transferring from some kind site.just de pray
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by HelipsTech: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Even if UBA is the only bank remaining I will never bank with them.
The scam in UBA is so glaring, that was how da issued my babe card, and withdrew any time da like, till da withdraw 30k with references like web purchase, betnaja funding, whereas the card is a new card
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Juoflife1(f): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
UBA is the most useless bank in Nigeria. Dey useless pass zenith small.
Mind the way you use POS. A lot of them are criminals. Get a good POS provider and stick with the person. If the person is not reachable, use the bank. When something go wrong, you know where to start investigating. Stop sticking your ATM cards in every hole.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
nifemi25:
If stanbic bank dare touch this little change in my account...na just to go there naked be that
Naah StanbicIBTC na the most legit bank i know so far here in Naija. Ur money over safe guy no fear
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by freemi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Something nasty is going on in uba and nobody is saying anything. People's funds can't b disappearing from that bank just like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shirt Already Printed For The Olamide-Don Jazzy Fight / Kcee Visits Pregnant Corper Who Danced To His Song "Tinana" / Yoruba Actor, Gbadebo Osmond, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.