Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account (70763 Views)

Kitty Lixo, Korean Model Slept With Instagram Employees To Unblock Her Account / Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / Why Tunde Ednut Was Banned From Instagram The 2nd Time After 1M Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by newoffer: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na wetin shallow minded men dey fall for. Omo see her lips like trailer wey wan download sand. Men I pity wetin una dey chop.
Meteng:
E no go Better for whoever invented make up for women

1 Like

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by nifemi25(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Midas01:
I have an update that will give you instant 4k using your stanbic account but sha it's all good.

Whats the update? Post digit let's mingle
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by pepericozi: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Majority of Bank operators are thieves and rogues.

I don't know the type of people we are breeding in this country. N2,000 was deducted from my account without any reason. I visited the Bank, send emails and make calls. Up till today. The money was not reversed.

It's over a month now.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Calfat01(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Banks failure, I don't get it, you can't withdraw more than 150k on ATM, why will Central bank allow POS to withdraw more than what Bank ATM is given daily? That is lapses from both CBN/commercial Banks.

lizzybella26:
Watch video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nll-MGEqd3Q

A video of Yoruba actress Victoria Ajibola aka Omolocal lamenting bitterly in a bank branch over her missing money has sparked reactions on social media.

The movie star in her statement revealed that the bank has been nonchalant about her predicament and even called security on her Ajibola added that she has never taken more than N150k in a day from her account and N1m just disappeared within thirty minutes.

She lamented over the fact that she has never collected such a huge sum at once from her account and N1m was wiped in just thirty minutes with reference to a POS machine.

Omolocal added that she doesn't collect beyond N150k daily for herself and because she has been recording in the bank, the police have been called to kick her out.

In another clip, the actress was seen in a video crying bitterly as she spoke to someone on the phone. "The situation of this country is getting worse everyday like see what UBA did to me since last week Friday they withdraw all money through pos and nothing as been done to it since last week Friday and when we got to the POS paycom office of Nigeria @opay.ng they said is only UBA ubagroup that can send them an email before they can do anything to it but still UBA could not do anything to it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfmP5hwgJK7/?hl=en
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by nedekid: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Maforgreats:
for this case, It seems it's scam POS merchants
I first thought so, but on further Enquiry, he has never patronized pos merchants. Besides on their campus, they have only 1 pos operator(He has never patronized). It will be folly for the lone pos to start defrauding students as it will be too obvious.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by erico2k2(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
nedekid:
Fews weeks ago, my pikin at school received alert, all the money in his account had been wiped out! As he was a lamenting, 2 other students entered his room shouting that their accounts has been cleared too!
3 different banks, but the common factor is that all the transactions were done at "Apple store". Ie online, possibly to buy gift cards, itune etc.
We blocked his account. One of the other students went to the bank to complain, his mother meanwhile sent him small money to hold body. As he got to the bank to complain, the bank asked him if he had done a new withdrawal, he said now. Haba! The crooks had taken the small kudi the mother sent again!
How do these fraudsters know when a deposit is made into the account that they are able to take it out before the owner?
Anyway, the only way they got my son's account is possibly one of their hall mates took pictures of the front and back of their cards, sent it to his person to carry out the fraud.
Guys if possible, scratch out one 2 or 3 numbers from you atm card, or at worse use tape to mask your numbers.
Cloned fone/sim cards
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Papichulostunne(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Very bad. If your money got withdrawn through fraudulent methods no Bank will be willing to help.

Vote obi for a better Nigeria where every organization will be held accountable
Manage your hotel room booking business with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Also comes with an Android app. Check my signature for details

Bro from Vote Obi for a better Nigeria to manage your hotel room booking.. Why you dey do like this? Do you mean the better nigeria will involve us lodging like yahoo boys in hotel rooms?
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by 99thEnemy(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2022
The only thing I can say is "MAKEUP NA SCAM"
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Nellsworld(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Pls if you took atm card, you can install ur bank app and deactivate the card till u want to withdraw, wen u want to withdraw, u can activate it back, withdraw and deactivate it, this can help in mitigating fraud
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Delacroix6(m): 7:59am On Jul 06, 2022
IFezki96:

Having the same issue also. Happened yesterday,I transferred into my uba account, but i am yet to be credited while my other account has been debited. UBA is not a reliable bank.

Having the same issue also.

I'm going to the bank today...
I'm gonna go make a complaint.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by DissTroy(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2022
I'm more concerned about her aesthetic fraud.

These females spend time and money in studio photoshoots and over-editing of their pictures then you see them without their pictures and scream. Especially when they are dark but keep editing to look fair.

Until I see you without makeup, filters and photo-editing, you are ugly.

Including the sex-starved dimwittéd men who put these fake females on a pedestal by feeding them with undeserving compliments and attention.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Kay25(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2022
goshen26:
I think CBN should, as a matter of urgency intervene into banks issue, because it is getting out of hand.

The bank needs to do internal cleansing of their staff.
CBN that is into politics ?
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Akerele44(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Very bad. If your money got withdrawn through fraudulent methods no Bank will be willing to help.

Vote obi for a better Nigeria where every organization will be held accountable
Manage your hotel room booking business with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Also comes with an Android app. Check my signature for details

Craze they disturb u
They steal her money u said we should vote OBI

When he was Anambra state governor those that money were fraudulently withdrawn from there account what did ÒBÍ did then

U no con get sense again than shouting OBI up and down

If anything wey no even concern Politics happen u will still come here shouting vote OBI

Are u m*d or something
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by rugged7(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Happens in UBA all the time. My auntie lost 200000 in batches of 20k until she noticed and blocked the account .
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Delacroix6(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
IFezki96:

Having the same issue also. Happened yesterday,I transferred into my uba account, but i am yet to be credited while my other account has been debited. UBA is not a reliable bank.

Having the same issue also.

I have gone to the bank to complain.
I even printed my statement of account and I couldn't see anything similar to that particular transaction. The sender has gone to their own bank to complain and their statement of account proved it successfully.

I don't know what purgatory UBA's got my money in.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by aujile(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nellsworld:

I can tell u that pos don't pay more than 500k cos i ve tried withdraw 600k from pos it didn't work, it said i ve reached my limit after 500k,i also went to buy electronics in lg showroom, it didn't accept more than 500k
That doesn't in anyway mean that the limit is on pos, rather your bank placed the limit.
As at today, first bank pos limit is 1m, some other banks like gtbank have higher limit on pos/web transactions.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by webizone(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Why always UBA?
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Uniquekriss(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Salamander319:

Same happened to me twice, but just send a mail to the bank and copy cbn....trust me the money will be refunded within 24hrs and you will also get an apology call from the bank
please send me the details to copy CBN, thanks.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by goshen26: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kay25:

CBN that is into politics ?

Chai
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by SavageResponse(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2022
NewSoul:

You dull
I go move am that very minute go another bank. Make Dem come catch me, I dey my house undecided

Not everyone is a thief like you!
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Ramzyranks: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
At this point, banks don Dey fear me, reason why I gave all my money on Fairmoney and my savings on Fairsave. Since I’ve been using them, I’ve not encountered any problem.

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by megabosslevelz: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
I’m using fair money to avoid problems like this sha. 1million in this economy? I’m sure my money is safe with fairmoney and my savings with fairsave.

Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
SavageResponse:

Not everyone is a thief like you!
Ok smiley
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by okolojay: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
1 million naira is a whole lot, I really hope she’s refunded. Reason why I use FairSave . I’m always sure that my money is safe.
Re: Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account by sexyshola1218: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Saving with FairSave is the best decision I’ve ever made concerning money. I’m sure my money is safe and I can withdraw at anytime too. It’s totally worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. / Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.