Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (109231 Views)

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2022
tunapawizzy:

U have to declare that amount in cash?

Yes, there is a minimum limit you have to declare.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2022
amakanancy:

GEEEEEEZZZ!!!! you again!! i thought you have left me alone!
if i knew it is an offence to comment on your post, I wouldn't have commented. please call Ekweremadu and unfotunately Boris Johnson just resigned today. You can also call the boy concerned to ask him..

Have you called ekwerenmadu, boris Johnson and David?

Is ekwerenmadu your relative? Which wrong bus did you enter? You are in the right bus...the Boris Johnson bus and I following you to your destination hence my questions.

When you spoke with him, did he tell you that "The guy wasnt kidnapped. he offered to..."?

What things are ethical things?

What classified information exactly?

If a case is in court, how did you conclude that "The guy wasnt kidnapped. he offered to..."?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2022
enonche85:

The major purpose of the visa was stated in the visa, any other details is a personal agreement btw Ekweremadu and the guy.

if you plan to japa through education to canada will you tell the visa officers that you don't plan on comming back to naija?.

Did the purpose on the visa state that David was going to donate his kidney?

Did David tell the consular officers at the British high commission that he was going to donate his kidney?

What was the personal agreement you say existed between ekwerenmadu and David?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2022
enonche85:

Yes, there is a minimum limit you have to declare.
Do you have to carry it in cash....or in your account and please why would they want you to carry it in cash.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Do you have to carry it in cash....or in your account and please why would they want you to carry it in cash.

So long as it's declared, you can carry it in whichever form you want.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did the purpose on the visa state that David was going to donate his kidney?

Did David tell the consular officers at the British high commission that he was going to donate his kidney?

What was the personal agreement you say existed between ekwerenmadu and David?

The purpose written in the letter Ekweremadu wrote to the British high commission was that David was going to the UK for medical testing for possible kidney donation to his daughter (her name was stated). Any other agreement made between them you and I can't verify that because we were not there.

You don't know what questions was David asked at the embassy neither do I because we were not there.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

The guy was exploited

He was not a Close relative neither was he a close friend

By "the guy was exploited" you mean he was met on the street, they told him we are taking you the Uk, Ekweremadu then wrote a letter to the UK embassy seeking visa for David, he then went for the interview and the UK visa officers din't ask him David any question relating to his purpose of traveling right?.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
enonche85:

So long as it's declared, you can carry it in whichever form you want.
Ok
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
enonche85:

The purpose written in the letter Ekweremadu wrote to the British high commission was that David was going to the UK for medical testing for possible kidney donation to his daughter (her name was stated). Any other agreement made between them you and I can't verify that because we were not there.

You don't know what questions was David asked at the embassy neither do I because we were not there.

I didn't ask you the purpose that was written on the letter. You said there was a personal agreement between ekwerenmadu and David. Pls What was the personal agreement you say existed between ekwerenmadu and David?

I don't remember telling you that I know what David told the consular officers at the British high commission. Maybe you can show me where we had that conversation.

If you admit that you have no idea what David was asked at the British high commission, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

enonche85:

By "the guy was exploited" you mean he was met on the street, they told him we are taking you the Uk, Ekweremadu then wrote a letter to the UK embassy seeking visa for David, he then went for the interview and the UK visa officers din't ask him David any question relating to his purpose of traveling right?.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by amakanancy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is ekwerenmadu your relative? Which wrong bus did you enter? You are in the right bus...the Boris Johnson bus and I following you to your destination hence my questions.

When you spoke with him, did he tell you that "The guy wasnt kidnapped. he offered to..."?

If a case is in court, how did you conclude that "The guy wasnt kidnapped. he offered to..."?

Who are you working for?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Kendyshout: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lesson to all...����
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 4:32am On Jul 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I didn't ask you the purpose that was written on the letter. You said there was a personal agreement between ekwerenmadu and David. Pls What was the personal agreement you say existed between ekwerenmadu and David?

I don't remember telling you that I know what David told the consular officers at the British high commission. Maybe you can show me where we had that conversation.

If you admit that you have no idea what David was asked at the British high commission, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

If someone writes a letter requesting a visa for you, you will be asked questions relating to that visa purpose when you go for the visa...that is how it is done.

He was not kidnapped at gunpoint, they met and had a discussion with him.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2022
enonche85:

If someone writes a letter requesting a visa for you, you will be asked questions relating to that visa purpose when you go for the visa...that is how it is done.

He was not kidnapped at gunpoint, they met and had a discussion with him.

But this is you earlier

enonche85:

You said there was a personal agreement between ekwerenmadu and David. Pls What was the personal agreement you say existed between ekwerenmadu and David?

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
amakanancy:

Who are you working for?

How does that answer these questions?

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But this is you earlier

You said there was a personal agreement between ekwerenmadu and David. Pls What was the personal agreement you say existed between ekwerenmadu and David?

Dude, I am done explaining because you choose not to understand what I'm trying to say. Peace.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
enonche85:

Dude, I am done explaining because you choose not to understand what I'm trying to say. Peace.

Do you need to explain the personal agreement you say ekwerenmadu had with David?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by amakanancy(f): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does that answer these questions?

Tell me who sent you to me
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
amakanancy:

Tell me who sent you to me

Did anybody send you?

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by amakanancy(f): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did anybody send you?

Troubler!
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by God1000(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
kingthreat:
Despite all these, my prayer is that their daughter can find a reliable donor and not lose this battle of life.
Hope other senators and politicians are learning. You all deprived this country of greater things you now seek abroad.
nigerian politicians will never learn
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by God1000(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kendyshout:
Lesson to all...����
exactly
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Fineman2: 8:40am On Feb 06
Fahdiga:
No human being is above the law
some people are above law in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.