Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (109319 Views)

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Most Nigerians still don't understand what a working system is. I hope the Ekremadus face the full wrath of the law. Useless politician with no positive impact in his constituency after almost 2 decades in Senate.

A Doctor of Law breaking laws. I don't pity him.

You're the one who does not understand what a working legal/justice system is if you think it is one that must automatically convict those you are convinced have done wrong against those you think are innocent.

What defines a working legal system is how it ensures everyone gets justice. Rich or poor. Politician or unemployed individual. Male or female.

A working legal/justice system is not arbitrary or prejudiced as a person can be. It is always mandated to make decisions based on facts and not conjectures, hearsay or personal opinions.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nwokem, d bolded is d reason d southeast is in total disarray as we speak: lack of reverence for elders!

Izit not an irony dt millions of u had to run away from d same 'mannerless' children in d (guise of ipob/ESN) to d same cool southwest with 'useless elders'?

Izint it ironic?
Majesty33:
We don't glorify useless adults just like you yorubas do, we hate injustice unlike u you people that believe an elderly person is never wrong. If your fathers Bleep up for our side, we beat them join.

Your kiths and kind are daily praising God for escaping alaigbo to d safe haven of d 'zoo' whilst u dey there dey yarn okpata

If we checkam now, we go discover say u sef dey chill for one corner of d 'zoo' (Lagos, kano, abuja etc)

C'mon taaa dia!
cool

Modified
U see ur life now, u sef de stay for inside 'zoo' and will be daily disturbing our ears with chants of 'zoo must fall'.
All ds ndi-hypocrites sef! grin grin

Iffa tear u slap dia, u go dey see double!
Biafla ko, zoo ni! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Neddyogu:

Why did the law not deal with Boris and co after violation of Covid lockdown rules even after all the outcry? Or the law only works on foreigners?

Are you implying that since Boris Johnson wasn’t dealt with the Ekweremadus should get a pass? That means that since Buhari has successfully used the money of Nigeria as his personal piggy bank, you as a citizen should also be able to embezzle and commit malfeasances and get away with it, correct?
Score keeping is for soccer, football, and basketball, not crime.
That’s not how it works in the real world.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Now, look at what you said, “the police have to carry out thorough investigations to establish facts to charge the Ekweremadus”—they’ve already been charged hence the reason they’re sitting in jail awaiting trial. The boy’s testimony wasn’t the primary basis, the findings of the investigations that you agreed were necessary were. Again, I’ll tell you that the case isn’t about them bringing an alleged child into the UK. The case is about human trafficking, exploitation, organ harvesting, and modern slavery. Those charges aren’t common and are extremely serious, too serious to be lodged mainly on the testimony of one young non-citizen. Those charges are lodged when there are findings to back them up. Cases can fall apart but if you do your research, the percentage of convictions on these same charges is above the 90 percentile. After doing a bit of my own research, I found 3 cases in the UK that “fell apart” but still resulted in convictions on lesser charges.

Nigerians argued similar about Hushpuppi’s case and I assured them that the US Federal Courts had a 98.7% conviction rate. Miracles can happen but they usually don’t.

Now, We wait.

You clearly dont know the UK legal system. The police do not charge to court. The crown prosecution service does after inspecting the evidence and the investigative materials the police submit of the police.

My point is that the crown prosecution service would have come to the conclusion to file specific charges against the Ekweremadus with specific inclusion of age as central to the cases.

The boys own direct statement evidence would have informed the action of the CPS.

The CPS has controversially gotten egg on it's face many times trying to snare a 'big fish' with overzealous haste to prosecute that leads to sloppy use of suspect or unverified evidence.

We will see what transpires because it is obvious you think the British legal system is identical to that of the US.

Where we defer is that I would not presumptuously speak, one way or the other, if this case was being prosecuted in the US.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Are you implying that since Boris Johnson wasn’t dealt with the Ekweremadus should get a pass? That means that since Buhari has successfully used the money of Nigeria as his personal piggy bank, you as a citizen should also be able to embezzle and commit malfeasances and get away with it, correct?
Score keeping is for soccer, football, and basketball, not crime.
That’s not how it works in the real world.

U got it wrong pal, there ain't no country on God's green earth where the judicial system don't recognize sacred cows. It's for those thinking everyone's on an equal pedestal before the law in the UK, US, or any other place. Sacred cows exist everywhere, it's just a question of if the cow is on the right pasture.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Majesty33(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:
Nwokem, d bolded is d reason d southeast is in total disarray as we speak: lack of reverence for elders!

Izit not an irony dt millions of u had to run away from d same 'mannerless' children in d (guise of ipob/ESN) to d same cool southwest with 'useless elders'?

Izint it ironic?

Your kiths and kind are daily praising God for escaping alaigbo to d safe haven of d 'zoo' whilst u dey there dey yarn okpata

If we checkam now, we go discover say u sef dey chill for one corner of d 'zoo' (Lagos, kano, abuja etc)

C'mon taaa dia!
cool

Modified
U see ur life now, u sef de stay for inside 'zoo' and wee be daily disturbing our ears with chants of 'zoo must fall'.
All ds ndi-hypocrites sef! grin grin
Well, I was born in Lagos and no constitution restrict me from living anywhere of my choice.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're the one who does not understand what a working legal/justice system is if you think it is one that must automatically convict those you are convinced have done wrong against those you think are innocent.

What defines a working legal system is how it ensures everyone gets justice. Rich or poor. Politician or unemployed individual. Male or female.

A working legal/justice system is not arbitrary or prejudiced as a person can be. It is always mandated to make decisions based on facts and not conjectures, hearsay or personal opinions.

You’re lending credence to MufasLion’s points.

Within working systems, decisions are rendered based on facts, not hearsay, conjectures, or personal opinions. I’m going to say something and stand by it forever: Western Courts don’t prosecute with intentions to shame, punish, embarrass, or hope. Western Courts prosecutes with the intentions of convicting. It isn’t cheap to try a case and it consumes a lot of valuable time. This court intends on trying this case because they are confident that they can get a conviction. Convictions are won by presenting factual evidence, not the testimony of one person.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
All ds ipob pikin sef funny die! grin grin

So u prefer to live with animals inside d 'zoo' than with ur fellow 'elders-beating' fellow biafrans in alaigbo shey? grin

Odi velly-velly intelesting!
grin
Majesty33:
Well, I was born in Lagos and no constitution restrict me from living anywhere of my choice.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Neddyogu:

U got it wrong pal, there ain't no country on God's green earth where the judicial system don't recognize sacred cows. It's for those thinking everyone's on an equal pedestal before the law in the UK, US, or any other place. Sacred cows exist everywhere, it's just a question of if the cow is on the right pasture.

Very well, let’s think about things you are saying. Perhaps sacred cows really do exist, I’ll entertain that one. But what I won’t entertain is the idea that either of the Ekweremadus is one of those sacred cows or that the UK is “the right pasture”.

You’re comparing apples to garden eggs.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

You clearly dont know the UK legal system. The police do not charge to court. The crown prosecution service does after inspecting the evidence and the investigative materials the police submit of the police.

My point is that the crown prosecution service would have come to the conclusion to file specific charges against the Ekweremadus with specific inclusion of age as central to the cases.

The boys own direct statement evidence would have informed the action of the CPS.

The CPS has controversially gotten egg on it's face many times trying to snare a 'big fish' with overzealous haste to prosecute that leads to sloppy use of suspect or unverified evidence.

We will see what transpires because it is obvious you think the British legal system is identical to that of the US.

Where we defer is that I would not presumptuously speak, one way or the other, if this case was being prosecuted in the US.

The British system compared to the American system is like Boris compared to Buhari: incomparable. I never implied that the police charged them to court. The police served the warrant and apprehended them.
The charges were filed based on statutes and this case fits everything outlined in those statutes: exploitation, human trafficking, organ trafficking, and modern slavery. Subtract age and the alleged crimes will still exist .
Again, We watch, we wait.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Make dem release them jare...
shut up idiottt. so you support evil? Bloodclattt

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Badonasty(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol….the ekweremadus have really been humbled….that’s if they have shame sha

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
I challenge anyone to explain how any of the offenses described below are contingent on the victim being a minor instead of an adult. Emphasis on number 2 under Human Trafficking.

Ike Ekweremadu, 60, and Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu, 55, were both charged with conspiracy to arrange travel of another person with a view to exploitation, namely organ harvesting and modern slavery, police said.
Source: https://www.cnn.com

UK’s Modern Slavery Act
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/30/contents/enacted

Someone in slavery might:

-appear to be under the control of someone else and reluctant to interact with others
-not have personal identification on them
-have few personal belongings, wear the same clothes every day or wear unsuitable clothes for work
-not be able to move around freely
-be reluctant to talk to strangers or the authorities
-appear frightened, withdrawn, or show signs of physical or psychological abuse
-dropped off and collected always in the same way

Exploitation under the MSA of 2015
-Removal of organs etc

(4)The person is encouraged, required or expected to do anything—
(a)which involves the commission, by him or her or another person, of an offence under section 32 or 33 of the Human Tissue Act 2004 (prohibition of commercial dealings in organs and restrictions on use of live donors) as it has effect in England and Wales, or
(b)which would involve the commission of such an offence, by him or her or another person, if it were done in England and Wales.

2-Human trafficking

(1)A person commits an offence if the person arranges or facilitates the travel of another person (“V”) with a view to V being exploited.

(2)It is irrelevant whether V consents to the travel (whether V is an adult or a child).

(3)A person may in particular arrange or facilitate V’s travel by recruiting V, transporting or transferring V, harbouring or receiving V, or transferring or exchanging control over V.

(4)A person arranges or facilitates V’s travel with a view to V being exploited only if—

(a)the person intends to exploit V (in any part of the world) during or after the travel, or

(b)the person knows or ought to know that another person is likely to exploit V (in any part of the world) during or after the travel.

(5)“Travel” means—

(a)arriving in, or entering, any country,

(b)departing from any country,

(c)travelling within any country.

(6)A person who is a UK national commits an offence under this section regardless of—

(a)where the arranging or facilitating takes place, or

(b)where the travel takes place.

(7)A person who is not a UK national commits an offence under this section if—

(a)any part of the arranging or facilitating takes place in the United Kingdom, or

(b)the travel consists of arrival in or entry into, departure from, or travel within, the United Kingdom
.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
amakanancy:

The guy never mentioned he was coerced...

Why, When, where and how did he offer to donate his kidney?

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Nwagod26: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
The term no human being is above the law only applies in climes were sanity and human rights respect exists. Madam has been put there, most presumably because she is larger than life itself. I believe if as a senator, Ekweremadu enusred via bills passages and insistence that the healthcare system in his country come alive, all these embarrassments would have never even been dreamt of. It indeed is a lesson to all of us, who think politicians have feelings for those they lead and represent. Imagine cunning a youngan to harvest his kidney,only for him to end up cunned. The question is, couldn't Ekweremadu himself had donated one of this pair of kidneys! Couldn't his wife? Couldn't any of the siblings to the said sick girl? Perhaps, relations who might have enjoyed the affluential benevolence of oga,could have whole heartedly come forward to make the organ donation. No, na lie, they all love life. Why should they when hungry, forsaken, deathe hunted ordinary Nigerians walk aimlessly in abundance across the streets of the nation. Pick one of them and promise just a minute fraction out of the fraction they wished for themselves. All I can say, is wickedness has remained the order of the day for politicians. If it were possible for Ekweremadu to slaughter hundreds just to match make kidneys, trust me he'd do it over and over. My people hustle ooo, make pesin no promise you money for harvesting your kidneys

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
ERockson:
She won't remain the same thereafter. Imagine daughter in a sick bed, husband in prison. Non of Ekweremadu children could give their sister kidney but a poor boy had to be entice with money. Maybe he got what he deserves but ...

Hmmm this is very terrible ooo, I just pity the little girl cry cry
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Chinedum300: 11:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
What happened to her must surely happen to our impistor's Nigeria president (Muhammed buhari)

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by yankison(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
backnbeta:

Exactly! Even though the Ekweremadus were all out to exploit him, he has also shown a wicked and selfish side of himself that may send prospective helpers from him in future! But I guess he didn't expect the UK authority to take it this far undecided

When u never suffer why won't u be thinking with u anus

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Faradmax: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2022
They should have known that Place nar UK dem dey call am...no bi Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Just take a look at their faces, kidney sellers! Una cup really full. Rubbish politicians!
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by space9880: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
That place is too good for her they should look for a naija standard prison to keep the criminals.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by space9880: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2022
ERockson:
She won't remain the same thereafter. Imagine daughter in a sick bed, husband in prison. Non of Ekweremadu children could give their sister kidney but a poor boy had to be entice with money. Maybe he got what he deserves but ...
there is no but they should face whatever is coming to them… from the bottom of my heart I wish them the worse grin

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by sukkot: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
hardbody:

LOL, You speak from experience, kudos. I'd rather agree with you than acquire that experience. Thanks all the same.
well I wouldn’t say from experience but yes from some form of slight experience. I have. Never been in prison in my entire life but I have partners who have done hard time under her royal majesty’s prison systems grin
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Aguogba(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
No human being is above the law
outside Nigeria
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by hardbody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2022
sukkot:
well I wouldn’t say from experience but yes from some form of slight experience. I have. Never been in prison in my entire life but I have partners who have done hard time under her royal majesty’s prison systems grin

hehe bro[b]i have tried UK police cell briefly [/b]and i am very familiar with their prison and the food is very nasty. its not food meant to be consumed by a black person and most especially not by a nigerian. how do you go from eating ofe nsala with nice grilled catfish and akpu and washing it don with nice palmwine TO eating soggy mushrooms with dried toast ? lmao cheesy cheesy

Bros, no dey whine me abeg wink wink
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Gemma11: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Excuzeme:

Hahahahahaa! grin grin grin
It is the Poor that are stupid enough, maybe due to Poverty, to sell their Organs!
The Rich already have that Money, so dont need to sell their Organs, to raise Money. undecided

The problem with most of you hating on Ekweremadu, is your level of Poverty!
Why cant a father use his money to look after the health of his Child? Why do people pay for surgery for their Child?
Most of you dont even know the difference between "Organ Harvesting" and "Organ Donation", l wont even waste my time educating ignorants on this forum.

An ADULT can decide to DONATE his Organ to a sick Person, if he gets compensated thereafter, that is even good but if he choses to do it for free, that is even better.
That "boy" is certainly an Adult of 21years old and documents he REGISTERED HIMSELF, (NIN, BVN, etc) would prove this and show that he just lied to the British Authority (and by so doing, wickedly implicated the Ekweremadus), so that he can get Refugee Status.
Why did he not make the allegation, at the first opportunity, why wait till the time when he was to be returned back to Nigeria, because hi s organ was not a match? That alone shows that his allegation was an after-thought.

The Ekweremadus will be freed before this year runs out, las las, UK will transfer the matter to Nigeria, where majority of the alleged Offense is said to be committed.

Though, l must add that this should be a lesson to people in Power, like Ekweremadu.
When you dont develop your own Country, when you loot Public Funds and stash it in a foreign Country, when you dont do the needful, with respect to Security, Infrastructures, Health, etc in your own Country, believing that with your Money, you can run to another Country to get whatever you want, NEMESIS will catch up with you, in the most cruel manner!

The Ekweremadus are not guilty of any Organ Harvesting but this Punishment for him and his Wife, is just DIVINE. I hope it will change his perspective towards Governance and doing good for his country

In our lawless society of Nigeria, one can do whatever they want when it comes to buying and selling of organs..including manipulating the word 'Donor' to imply that a cash or incentive reward before or after the deed is warranted.

However, Ekweremadu chose to come to the UK where the rules are strictly adhered to. (Modern Slavery Act 2015) His daughter who is resident in the UK should have gone on the donor waiting list like everyone else in the UK who is waiting for a kidney. Or one of her siblings, parents ect should have been tested to see if they were a match. Again..YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BUY OR SELL KIDNEYS in most parts of the world. Nigeria even has a law against it "Trafficking in Persons Prohibition, Enforcement and Administrative Act"..However as with most things in our lawless country of Nigeria, it is not enforced. https://leadership.ng/organ-harvesting-knowing-what-nigerian-law-says/

As some has mentioned before, this goes beyond age. Also for those of you adamant that David is 21 and seeking refugee status because he doesn't want to go back to Nigeria...that story doesn't hold water to me. Because the last thing a 21 year old Nigerian who is used to hustling in Lagos and now finds himself in the UK would do, would be to report himself to the police on the high probability that they would surely alert immigration to send him back to Nigeria. Most adult Nigerians in that situation would go undercover until they found their way and regularised themselves, not report to the police..who does that?

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Ganbite: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2022
This is not good news but at the same time, God is fighting our battle how can a man deny his own brother and support a Fulani..

I'm not making a mockery of them but it seems God is really intervening in Nigeria issue, come to think of it, Tinubu is battling with serious health challenges, our current president is suffering from Dementia, Ekeremadu is facing hell, while some have died and some are still facing severe health challenges and nursing it secretly and we thing our God is sleeping ..

I pity no one, how can he in the first place pick a boy who is even under age for such deadly surgery because of the boy's poverty ...

May God Keep sanitising our land and inflate sickness and diseases on all those causing disunity, those that have hand in blood spillage, those sponsoring Bandit and Terrorist.

If u feel bad about my write up I'm sorry but it's right time we start wishing those that does not mean well to this nation evil and suffering
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Majesty33:
Oga, allowing him to donate organ due to monetary gain is still against the law.

Who said it's a crime to sell your own kidney?.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
shantti:

Even if they like let them prove that the boy is older than the universe like Gandalf, if they cannot provide a written tender which shows that the boy explicitly consented to giving away his kidney, then they better start considering joining the ruling gang in prison.
You need to join gangs to survive oppression in prison. He should also start learning how to draw tattoo too, he might be the tattoo drawer for the dangerous hefty men in his gang

Do you undergo visa interview at the embassy when you apply for visa or not?.

And when going for such interview do you go with your credentials including birth cert, NIN or not?.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
tunapawizzy:

It's beyond that... even if the guy is 60, by law kidney should be donated not bought, they also have to prove that the boy just decided to donate to their daughter for free, unfortunately for them if the boy has proof of some payment of conversation talking about payment, then it's over for them. Don't forget the boy has been with the police before the Ekweremadu's were arrested, he would have told them stories, they would have tapped up conversations of ekweremadus....the police also said they were on their way to Turkey to purchase another after the boy's organ failed....I don't think the UK police will just throw random charges if they don't have recorded proof of what he was going to do in Turkey...I also think 20kUSD cash found in him is too much to carry on you in cash.......For example, na example o, imagine there has been exchange of calls between ekweremadus and a known organ trafficking syndicate in Turkey, and ekweremadu was on his way to Turkey and had 20k USD on him and ekweremadu already told the doctor in the hospital that they have another donor and they are going to get the donor........how does he want to prove that his trip to turkey with that much money isn't to purchase another organ...see who God wan catch..no way out

@bolded.....you the first i am hearing this from.

When my brother and his wife were travelling to the US to give birth to their 2nd child, it was said you have to declare at least $10k at the airport when entering for a medical purpose. So that of cash can be defended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.