Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift (1264 Views)

“I Feel Worthless” – Man Laments After Girlfriend Received N600K And Iphone 13 / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by ExAngel007(f): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2022
A Nigerian man has been left in a sad situation after his
girlfriend received iPhone 13 and 600k as a birthday gift from her male best friend.

Twitter user, @thesameremy, who is a close friend of the man took to his Twitter page to share the chat he had with him about the situation.

The heartbroken boyfriend also said he regretted not becoming a fraudster to be able to spend lavishly on his girlfriend.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/i-feel-worthless-nigerian-man-reacts-after-his-girlfriend-received-iphone-13-and-600k-as-birthday-gift-from-her-male-best-friend.html

Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by PlayMaker14: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Seems like a “well-scripted chat”

But then again, some notorious SIMP's are SIMPly irredeemable...

Zonefree, abeg come see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by Jessi04: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2022
He's a simp as the redpill gangs will say embarassed
Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by Godada(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022

This is indeed a sad predicament.
Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by istina: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022
No qualms. Its just a gift nah
You are her boyfriend and the giver is the MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by Zonefree(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Seems like a “well-scripted chat”

But then again, some notorious SIMP's are SIMPly irredeemable...

Zonefree, abeg come see.

I don't think it's a scripted chat.

The real SIMP is the guy that gifted 600K and iPhone for the same kpekus that is being drilled by 30k Nike sneakers affordee.

The 30K Nike Sneakers affordee has 80% access to the kpekus as per boyfriend. He's still at advantage than the extravagant SIMPle guy.

The essence of the gifts from both parties is access to the smelly kpekus. Both of them have access to the kpekus, the question now is at what cost?

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by Zonefree(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Godada:

This is indeed a sad predicament.

Predicament on whose side?
Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by Nonexisting: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2022
The nigga is wasting his energy trying to domesticate a street dog. Many niggas today fail to honor the bible verse that says give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar. When she is a hoe, fucck your turn and let other niggas fucck their turn too, what is so hard in doing that? Why call her girlfriend when she's public property? Why worry when other fucckers give her gifts?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by wumi2017(f): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Pls patronize ur baby girl I never eat since morning,,May God bless you
Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Zonefree:

The real SIMP is the guy that gifted 600K and iPhone for the same kpekus that is being drilled by 30k Nike sneakers affordee.

The 30K Nike Sneakers affordee has 80% access to the kpekus as per boyfriend. He's still at advantage than the extravagant SIMPle guy.

The essence of the gifts from both parties is access to the smelly kpekus. Both of them have access to the kpekus, the question now is at what cost?
So boys still get this kind money for nigeria? I think say this redpill dey spread like wildfire
Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by PlayMaker14: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Zonefree:

May God continue to bless you abundantly my bro. grin
Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by Zonefree(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
PlayMaker14:
May God continue to bless you abundantly my bro. grin
Amen...bless you too bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by Emmanuel909090: 12:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Really funny
Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by helinues: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Abeleja Yan Mr Tipper

grin
Re: Man Reacts After His Girlfriend Received Iphone 13 And 600k As Birthday Gift by Simplelion: 4:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Omo...... the guy friend na real man, you wan truth eve pesi wen disobey God waiting God lack?..... words of wisdom, you wan start scamming people because of women? If at all it's should be your mother not girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Women Want. / Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter / This Girl Told Me Her Name in My Dream...is There Something I Should Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.