Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter (1263 Views)

I Really Need Your Input In This Relationship Matter / Chop Well Before Relationship / Have You Experience This Before (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2022
good morning guys and gals in the house.

this topic or question has been asked maybe twice or More than but today i want to alsi bring it up..

the gal i dated last and broke up with her on january due to her behaviors and I don't care attitude came back 3 months ago on my dm..

we have been cool for sometime but the issue her is she keeps reminding me that she's getting married,like WTF.
last night she brought it up and i asked her"what should I do then" due to countless reminding..
the other day she told me that am invited to her wedding and I told her straight up that she ain't seeing ma ass there..she became angry and that was the end of the conversation...

here is my question to the ladies:

what's so special in inviting a guy you dated(ex)?

and to the guys:

how did you respond to the request?

i need to learn
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by seniorgozman(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2022
I don't stress myself, I will promise you that I will come

2 Likes

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2022
seniorgozman:

lols i hope you won't disappoint her
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by dawnomike(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2022
I smell temptation at your doorstep

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by Demigod22: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Just tell her you will come, that day she won't come and force you from your house. No need for stress.

One like that even told me that I am going to be the MC in her wedding and I accepted, I even assured her that I am bringing my DJ friend too.

Nonsense and Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by Blunttruth: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
kelspinall:

this topic or question has been asked maybe twice or More than but today i want to alsi bring it up..

the gal i dated last and broke up with her on january due to her behaviors and I don't care attitude came back 3 months ago on my dm..

we have been cool for sometime but the issue her is she keeps reminding me that she's getting married,like WTF.
last night she brought it up and i asked her"what should I do then" due to countless reminding..
the other day she told me that am invited to her wedding and I told her straight up that she ain't seeing ma ass there..she became angry and that was the end of the conversation...

and to the guys:

i need to learn
It's stupid and inappropriate. I never understood that rubbish. Whether you ended in good terms or not it's a no no. if you are still on talking terms you c6tell the person but not invite the person.

3 Likes

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
I've nussing to say. Wait make we register players & after my match tommorow...i go tell u wetin u wan hear.

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by Streetmovement(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

To all my ex's, they can miss me with that bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by Autobot05: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
kelspinall:

and to the guys:

i need to learn

1: nobody is marrying her … it’s just a mind game

2: if she’s actually getting married and fit angry when you didn’t show interest then she still got feelings deep down ( the type of feelings is what ion know )

My advice … juss dey play along
If she like let her have sense and move on if not .. her cup of tea then
Blocking is another solution

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by HillaryNelo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I've nussing to say. Wait make we register players & after my match tommorow...i go tell u wetin u wan hear.
culer any news
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by loosecanon50(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
It's possible she ain't even getting married. It might just be mind games to see if she can get you to bed her again, at least once more before she marries that simp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Op you don confirm say she wan marry? Abi she dey lie, na you wan be chairman of occasion?
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by victor9jaar: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
if you want to go GO , if you don't want STAY. if she vex finish she go rest . period ,

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by diogo23: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
seniorgozman:
This is simple
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Blunttruth:

It's stupid and inappropriate. I never understood that rubbish. Whether you ended in good terms or not it's a no no. if you are still on talking terms you c6tell the person but not invite the person.

nice point senior

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Autobot05:

1: nobody is marrying her … it’s just a mind game

2: if she’s actually getting married and fit angry when you didn’t show interest then she still got feelings deep down ( the type of feelings is what ion know )

My advice … juss dey play along
If she like let her have sense and move on if not .. her cup of tea then
Blocking is another solution

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

true shaa,the truth is that am tired of her everything..
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
dawnomike:
I smell temptation at your doorstep

how sir
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Demigod22:
Just tell her you will come, that day she won't come and force you from your house. No need for stress.

One like that even told me that I am going to be the MC in her wedding and I accepted, I even assured her that I am bringing my DJ friend too.

Nonsense and Buhari.

lols senior man easy oo
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

up barca we're winning amen
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
HillaryNelo:
culer any news
they have all been registered.the new signings
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
bukky1994:
Op you don confirm say she wan marry? Abi she dey lie, na you wan be chairman of occasion?

lols thats her shit..if she insists i will bill her then
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
victor9jaar:
if you want to go GO , if you don't want STAY. if she vex finish she go rest . period ,

reality boss
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by STOICREALIST: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Well it is mainly from the idiocy of most ladies who think they have achieved something by getting married and trying to throw it in your face. In some experiences the ladies want to know if you still care about them and want you to come chasing them because they feel your ego will be activated that another man wants to “steal” them away.

The forget women may control sex, but men mainly control relationships. A man who isn’t interested is NOT interested. It is that simple. When men aren’t giving sex they can get it someone where else. Women are also free to get their relationship goals and meet their targets from other men who are willing and ready to settle.

You either (a) Promise you will be there and do not bother attending Or (b) Tell her point blank you aren’t attending and do not attend. I prefer the second option. I speak my mind and do not bother about what any lady thinks. As a matter of principle, I will never attend the marriage of any lady I have dated, had anything to do with sexually or that I physically attracted to. Never had and never will. I do not see the point. For ladies I have been involved with and we parted on happy terms, I MAY send a little gift. However, I will NEVER be physically there.

I live for myself and not anyone else. Women have their uses and men should learn not distract themselves with women beyond their uses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by HillaryNelo(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2022
kelspinall:

they have all been registered.the new signings
Visca el barca

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
kelspinall:

up barca we're winning amen

Hopefully...

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
HillaryNelo:
culer any news

omo , i neva see update. after today match we go knw hw fa
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2022
HillaryNelo:
Visca el barca
mes que un club
Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2022
kelspinall:

lols thats her shit..if she insists i will bill her then
that one dey

1 Like

Re: Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter by kelspinall(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
STOICREALIST:

Well it is mainly from the idiocy of most ladies who think they have achieved something by getting married and trying to throw it in your face. In some experiences the ladies want to know if you still care about them and want you to come chasing them because they feel your ego will be activated that another man wants to “steal” them away.

The forget women may control sex, but men mainly control relationships. A man who isn’t interested is NOT interested. It is that simple. When men aren’t giving sex they can get it someone where else. Women are also free to get their relationship goals and meet their targets from other men who are willing and ready to settle.

You either (a) Promise you will be there and do not bother attending Or (b) Tell her point blank you aren’t attending and do not attend. I prefer the second option. I speak my mind and do not bother about what any lady thinks. As a matter of principle, I will never attend the marriage of any lady I have dated, had anything to do with sexually or that I physically attracted to. Never had and never will. I do not see the point. For ladies I have been involved with and we parted on happy terms, I MAY send a little gift. However, I will NEVER be physically there.

I live for myself and not anyone else. Women have their uses and men should learn not distract themselves with women beyond their uses.

great talk..thank you soo much

(1) (Reply)

Hookup Ladies Caught After Receiving Payment From Igbo Men (video) / New Year Resolution / Real Life Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.