Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals (2974 Views)

Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi / Bola Tinubu Was Born In 1935 - 87 Years - Wikipedia Shares New Age / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by redPUSSY(f): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Details coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by floss(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
redPUSSY:
Details coming

Your moniker is something else
Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by Toisade(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mad man

1 Like

Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by SensualMan: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
This 87 year old thief should goan rest biko!

7 Likes

Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by remsonik(f): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmm.....
Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by redPUSSY(f): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
undecided
Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by adekolaelect(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stupidity dey run in your vain.
Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by Conner44: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
I don’t understand, why are you guys saying he’s stupid?

Or Is it only stupid people who attend naming ceremonies? undecided
Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by omohayek: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
A typical Zombidiot at work, spitting out lies so far-fetched even the stupidest people would have trouble believing them. If Tinubu was born in 1935, how old does that make this anonymous "man" who attended Tinubu's naming ceremony? And if a man in his 90s is fit enough to be able to credibly testify to Tinubu's age, why shouldn't the Tinubu who is younger him run for the presidency?

I have no doubt that as soon as this latest absurd lie becomes embarassing to Peter Obi, you and your fellow trolls will start shouting up and down that it was actually created by an APC agent to make Obi look bad, when in truth - as with the "Jubril al Sudani", "Elon Musk endorses Obi" and "Ghanaian President chastises Tinubu" claims, it's simply a matter of you lot being too stupid and too detached from reality to know which lies are plausible and which aren't.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by 2elliot: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
omohayek:
A typical Zombidiot at work, spitting out lies so far-fetched even the stupidest people would have trouble believing them. If Tinubu was born in 1935, how old does that make this anonymous "man" who attended Tinubu's naming ceremony? And if a man in his 90s is fit enough to be able to credibly testify to Tinubu's age, why shouldn't the Tinubu who is younger him run for the presidency?

I have no doubt that as soon as this latest absurd lie becomes embarassing to Peter Obi, you and your fellow trolls will start shouting up and down that it was actually created by an APC agent to make Obi look bad, when in truth - as with the "Jubril al Sudani", "Elon Musk endorses Obi" and "Ghanaian President chastises Tinubu" claims, it's simply a matter of you lot being too stupid and too detached from reality to know which lies are plausible and which aren't.
If Tinubu was an Igbo man with all that have been said about him, with all honesty would you supported him?
Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by toneroforever(m): 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
omohayek:

Take a chill pill, don't be too serious with it nah... Guess it was for comic relief
Re: 2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals by omohayek: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2022
2elliot:
If Tinubu was an Igbo man with all that have been said about him, with all honesty would you supported him?
I've defended many Igbo politicians on here in the past, including Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili and Kingsley Moghalu, so you can't accuse me of hypocrisy on that front. I detest character assassination and propaganda even when the target isn't my "kinsman".

It's one thing to criticise a politician's words and deeds as a political actor, and quite another thing to engage in highly personal smears and preposterous fabulations. Peter Obi is now getting his share of criticism and attacks, but for the most part these have been focused on the contrast between his record of corruption and current pretence at rectitude, his record or lack thereof as a governor, and his unwillingness or inability to state clearly what his views are on issues, and how exactly he intends to achieve his stated goals. I've seen a few desperate attempts to tar Obi personally on here, but none of them have gathered anything close to the attention the many lies about Tinubu have received.

The thing about all these ridiculous attacks on Tinubu is that they are clearly motivated by ethnic hatred, and have been going on for years, with Obi's campaign just the latest vehicle for the expression of this poisonous tribalism. To hear some of the Tinubu haters going at it, a man who has held no public office since 2007 is simultaneously so powerful as to be responsible for everything that has gone wrong in Nigeria every day of the last 7 years, and yet so ineffectual that he deserves no credit for any of the progress made in Lagos since 1999. I've seen commenters on here blame Tinubu for riots in Zamfara, flooding in Imo state, even for celebrities falling ill with cancer, and no, they were not joking when they did so. The man is clearly no saint, but which high-profile Nigerian politician could be, given how politics is done in this country? Why then the obsessive, fanatical hatred that seems to justify telling any lie to tar his name?

The irony of this tribalistic campaign of hate is that it is achieving the opposite of its intended effect, by forcing even those Yorubas who don't feel any enthusiasm for Tinubu to question the motives behind all the brazen lying about the man. If so many of the people who are most enthusiastic about Peter Obi's presidency are clearly diehard Yoruba-haters, does it really make sense for any Yoruba person to throw in his or her lot with such a group, however much they may want "change"? Not all "change" is for the better, as Buhari has already demonstrated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"The Audacity" ~ What A Foolish Post From A Largely Useless Army! Gosh They Dele / Kwara Imports 800 Cows From SA. / In Ten Years Time, Every Nigerian City Will Look Like This - If:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.