Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso (34053 Views)

PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video) / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso / This Is The Man That Is Misleading Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by aujile(m): 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Some people actually started hearing the name "kwankwaso" ever since this merger thing started. Northerners always feeling like they own this country.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by SenatePresdo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
John389:
Someone in APC is misleading Kwankwaso not to be running mate
grin grin grin
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by RillJ(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kwakwaso should be his own Vice and let Obi be!.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Iykolysis: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
peepydelano:
Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived . How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

Hater, Peter Obi will win, ego shock you ... it's a movement not structure that is limited to party, ethnicity and religion.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by chizidgreat(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nobody had even taken any serious note of Kwankwaso if not because Peter Obi identified with him. Now, oga Kwankwa, you can now go and find your own vice and go to the polls and see things for yourself.

Some people still living in self denial has failed to admit that the youths of Nigeria are all queuing up behind Peter Obi

Labour Party became popular because of Peter Obi and every other person that wants to trend will just mention him either negatively or positively

APC is talking about Peter Obi
PDP is talking about Peter Obi
Wike is talking about Peter Obi
Reno is talking about Peter Obi
Dino is talking about Peter Obi
Poju is talking about Peter Obi
Mbaka is talking about Peter Obi
Kwankwaso is talking about Peter Obi

But Peter Obi is talking about no one. Rather, he is talking about Nigeria and how to make Nigeria great again

God bless H.E, Mr Peter Obi, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by akbonus: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
If Peter Obi can stand as a Vice Presidential candidate, then he made a mistake leaving PDP. He should have remain in the PDP to stand as VP for Atiku.

Anyway, Atiku is winning the 2023 Presidential seat
IN THE DREAM OR IN REALITY?BECAUSE I DON'T SEE HOW ATIKU WILL DEFEAT PO IN THE SS/SE,OKOWA HAS FUTHER DESTROY HIS CHANCES OF GETTING ANYTHING RESONABLE FROM HERE.(SE/SS)TIFNUBU WILL GIVE HIM A RUN FOR HIS MONEY IN THE NORTH PO WILL SLUG IT OUT WITH THEM IN TARABA,KOGI,BENUE,NASSARAWA AND THE PLATEAU TURST ME.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by King44(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
APCNGN:
Someone Loyal To PDP Is Misleading Peter Obi Not To Accept To Be My Running Mate, To Ensure Atiku Gets Bloc Votes In Northern Nigeria—Kwankwanso

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/05/someone-loyal-pdp-misleading-peter-obi-not-accept-be-my-running-mate-ensure-atiku-gets
what He Kwankwanso fails to have in mind is that there are other candidates that have higher interests in the north compared to the south, in the south Obi is doing incredibly well among the people, with the look of things same goes to the middle belt. But He Kewankwanso has no reach in the South.

In the north, you have Atiku, he can't say his is bigger than Atiku or Tinubu that is ready to buy people votes no matter the cost.

The Only contender Obi has in the South is Tinubu but Tinubu's reach is limited cos even in SW reasonable number of people especially the youths would vote for him while Tinubu would buy those he could buy. But going beyond SW I doubt if Tinubu would be able to buy his way out.

Aside from all that, North has ruled unhindered it's time for South to rule.

So the ball is against him, Kwakeanso, with or without him the ministry would spread.

Obi must also battle SW from Tinubu cos normally na only tribal bigots and alatenuje people dey support am. He has no good record and he is greedy. Obi should also penetrate the North properly.

Since we have a northern leader now and he has completely neglected the north in fact the country let's try a southerner

Since he thinks 30 years is too much and he can't become a vice to Obi, he should become the president under his party by himself let's see how it would work out.

Obi would eventually be lucky to choose credible and acceptable vice from the north. Make we see who he go choose wet go dey acceptable to south.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Iykolysis: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
numericalguy:

HYPOCRITE.

Why can't Obi be his running mate.

Peter Obi cannot deputize a man who he has way more national appeal and political value above and beyond. Obi is better than Kwankwaso.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by oyeb15: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obi is ruining the little vote Emi lokan master could get from South West.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by colestephan86: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Johnrake69:

You people make me laugh. Juicy appointment.

Peter Obi is not a jobless politician looking for an appointment. He's not a typical Nigerian politician that wants houses in every state in Nigeria and Money. His only house in Nigeria is the one in Onitsha and has told Efcc to seize any other house in Nigeria bearing Peter Obi.

Do you even know that at 40years Peter Obi was already the Chairman of Fidelity Bank.

Governor at 46years of Old.

Please put some respect on the name Peter Obi.
Mugu
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Poleski: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
This Kwakwanso guy has been making stupid comments lately about Peter Obi. He wants to ride on Obi's trending popularity.

He will be shocked when Obi finally chooses a credible running mate.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by OpinionCounts(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
I pray Obi never chooses this guy as VP. That will be a terrible mistake and a huge leak point in his administration that corruption and bad leadership will exploit.

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by LeonardPeters: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Gabbyomax33 post=114438108]Really? Well, Kwankwaso may be politically correct because of the Nothern factor. However, power does not belong to any person or group of persons, power belongs to all .
Somebody should pls help us with 5k to buy baby food. My wife is raining insults on me because am unable to afford baby's food and toiletries since I lost my job. I need help pls. I'm already frustrated.
3 0 4 61 4 4 4 7 1.
FirstBank.
God bless you all

Send your account name and phone number.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin

If your pride is bigger than your heart

And your ego is bigger than your head

Grow up else

You will be left alone in life cheesy tongue tongue

He is referring to Wike and ortom
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
peepydelano:
Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived . How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

U never also tell us house hauwa goat like u pple now go to school more than Igbo..

Una Sabi book or sense pass igbo

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Zonefree:

You're the one not intelligent here. If Peter Obi wanted to be vice, he would have stayed in PDP. Will be foolishness on his side to reject Vice position in PDP and accept in rootless NNPP.

Even when education is free..
They don't know anything..

And they refused to go to school..

Obi is goal jari
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Okoroawusa: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Both Obi and Kwakwanso are going nowhere
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Kwankwaso should shut up and join Obi's camp, as his VP!

He will very soon
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
TakeBackNaija:
He is a proud fool. Someone with zero electoral value except in one state wants another that is nationally accepted to be his deputy.

With his recent outbursts, Peter Obi should never accept even if this man decides to be his deputy. Kwankwaso by his utterances belong to the divisive political class that ruined Nigeria.

Someone that would eventually drop to support Atiku is here making noise. To him, it's all about Northern votes as if Southern votes are useless.

Peter Obi has been ignoring him since yet he keeps ranting like a bitch on heat.

1 Like

Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by naijakissleave(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
peepydelano:

It is not about Igbos again but other tribes in Nigeria have endorsed Peter Obi Services (POS) to be their president come 2023. WHO IS KWAKWANSO when majority of Nigerians are behind Peter Obi
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by OhafiaPrince(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
peepydelano:

Ohafia kaaa...woo..
Peepydelano you're a nonsense human being
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Adgraced: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
See misplaced pride! If not with Obi's reference, Kwankwaso is a nonentity with just Kano state votes to boost with. Even those votes would be shared with Atiku. I would rather Obi run and lose without any alliance with people like Kwankwaso.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Vitally123: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obi has so electrified Nigerians to be your running mate. And besides, it's SOUTH EAST'S TURN to lead. The North has had enough share of Nigeria's leadership. So, YOU should be Obi's vice if you value justice and eschew religious and ethnic sentiments. OBI should be given the chance or you please forget all the discussion on merging, so you can run alone and test your popularity. Obi is God sent!.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
We shall know who is who come 2023.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by stanluiz(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Peter obi can never be your vice Kwakwanso. You are part of Nigeria political problem. All you know is ethnic and tribal politics.

Go and look for vice in SW,SE and SS and leave Peter obi alone.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Tianamen1: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Amongst the Hausa Fulani, there are two voting blocks. One for the elite and the other for the masses. The elite vote can swing either towards Tinubu or Atiku, but the masses would vote for kwankwaso.

As things stand now, Tinubu has a clear path to victory because of the power of incumbency. Tinubu would win the SW and NC. He would come second place in the SE, SS, NW, and NE and this will assure his victory.

Atiku or Obi would win SS and SE.

Kwankwaso will win NW and NE.

That’s all folks
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Panda7(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
why can't Igbo work with hausa or which tribe is their loyalist? the same Igbo that wants to translate nigeria to china cannot know the importance of geography and the importance of building for the future.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Poanan: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
TakeBackNaija:
He is a proud fool. Someone with zero electoral value except in one state wants another that is nationally accepted to be his deputy.

With his recent outbursts, Peter Obi should never accept even if this man decides to be his deputy. Kwankwaso by his utterances belong to the divisive political class that ruined Nigeria.

Someone that would eventually drop to support Atiku is here making noise. To him, it's all about Northern votes as if Southern votes are useless.

Peter Obi has been ignoring him since yet he keeps ranting like a bitch on heat.

Exactly! That was derogatory to say northernsers prefer voting northerners. If jt was not for the west how far did the northeren vote go to bring the then CPC
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Lovelive: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

I’m not Igbo but your post is so annoying. Anywhere I see an Igbo name I will make sure I vote them into power. I want to see you run naked into the street screaming.
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by donhils: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
I think I would've preferred if Obi went for PDP running mate (VP), that way the presidency would've been closer to the Igbos. But if he can pull it off with LP, c'est fini
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by Henrygetpaid: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kwankwaso if thou be willing and obedient you shall eat the good of the land....
Re: PDP Loyalist Misleading Peter Obi To Help Atiku - Kwankwaso by bizzibodi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
How can a northerner from NE spent 8yrs in office another unpopular northerner in NE want to be president again is it fair

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.